Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Damn, so hyped for Dragonflight now, knowing those armours in the preview is actual armour and not just cosmetic is sweet.
    Was this confirmed somewhere? I was under the impression most of that is from the barber.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    It's not a mask it's a bridle, the item that allows you to direct a horse when riding. A majority of mounts have them and is way more realistic than a saddle you just hold onto.

thats really not the point

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Was this confirmed somewhere? I was under the impression most of that is from the barber.
    Is it? Screen Shot has the human form wearing the shoulders etc, suggesting some of it is armour.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

There was a leaked Facebook picture from the supposed alpha a couple pages back, where the Dracthyr appear to be donning the same armour

I saw the image, the armor doesn't look the same to me, I'll check again though.

Yet another class that uses combo points.

I don't know, I don't see any resemblance except for color. The Shoulders are entirely different.

I saw the image, the armor doesn't look the same to me, I'll check again though.
    I just checked myself and while similar, it isn't the same as what we saw in the Drakthyr preview.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not the same, the shoulder pads are from the mail lvling set

It's just a blue recolor.

Formerly known as Arafal

Could just be questing armor, where as that armor in the image you posted below is dungeon armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I just checked myself and while similar, it isn't the same as what we saw in the Drakthyr preview.
    Ahh my bad, looked very similar. That said if you can have shoulders on them, that should be armour they're actually wearing.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Ahh my bad, looked very similar. That said if you can have shoulders on them, that should be armour they're actually wearing.
    I'm hoping that's the case, they said belts tabards and shoulders, and I'm hoping they didn't go back on those plans and just make it all from the barbershop.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Yet another class that uses combo points.
    As someone said before I think they just represent how many empowered abilities you can use.

We know they use "Essence" as a resource, I think most of it just placeholder color for mana. And as said above those combo points are probably placeholder for empowers.

1+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone thought that the "leaked" image is different than the Dracthyr ones because the "leaked" image is in Visage form? Also, armor could be different in both forms IF Blizzard decides NOT to allow us to showcase our transmog in Dracthyr form and, instead, use a default option from character customization?

To be frank, the line "Wear your armor with pride." from their closer look deeply implied you can show your actual gear.
    If that is not the case, it'd be akin to equating barbershop haircuts to item level.

It would've been neat if the Dracthyr Dragon armor was upscaled versions of armor you can actually get in game, so your visage and dragon forms can match, but I think some of the armor would look strange on visage form in that case (for example, no shoes)

- - - Updated - - -

To be frank, the line "Wear your armor with pride." from their closer look deeply implied you can show your actual gear.
    If thats not the case, it'd be akin to pretending their was any prestige from barbershop haircuts.
    Druid forms is the equivalent, not haircuts. Both are changed at the barbershop, and there is definite prestige involved with some druid forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Druid forms is the equivalent, not haircuts. Both are changed at the barbershop, and there is definite prestige involved with some druid forms.
    Yeah but druids are lame and dragons are awesome... Not biased in the slightest

If that is not the case, it'd be akin to equating barbershop haircuts to item level.
    See, that's what I thought.

It's just such a weird line to use if you cant actually... show your armour?

7+ Year Old Account
    I rather have something that looks good than something that has "prestige".

#TEAMGIRAFFE