1. #62841
    Pit Lord boyzma's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In yer base, killing yer dudes
    Posts
    2,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's working fine for me. No Dracthyr in it tho.
    Works fine for me too...no Dracthyr

  2. #62842
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    that's an awesome model, I wish she had some armor on her in dragonform too though, looking at her naked dragon model after seeing her in full plate armor is a little weird
    Naked dragons? How lewd. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

    Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

  3. #62843
    Hope you all had a fun day! Did anyone find out if Marlamin discovered what the LivingWorld stuff was about? Just curious

  4. #62844
    Looking at the Dragonriding talents.

    Some really interesting stuff

    Airborne Tumbling [NYI] (New) Tier 6, Column 2. Spell: Whirling Surge allows you to evade elemental attacks for 1 sec. In addition, you may use Whirling Surge to dismount enemy flying players you come into contact with.
    PvP

    Fire from Above (New) Tier 7, Column 3. Spell: [TEMP] [ACTIVE] Your drake swoops down and uses a breath attack against enemies in a cone in front of you.

    Attacks.

  5. #62845
    Good looking new hd blood elf, night elf, alliance, horde ships
    In this thread : https://twitter.com/SlothyJam/status...225408/photo/1

  6. #62846
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,065
    Gold Dragonflight Affinity (New) Tier 1, Column 5. Spell: [TEMP] Passive Bonus from the Gold Dragonflight.

    This Dragonriding talent and the new Chromie model makes me wonder if the Bronze dragonflight is going to rename for some reason. The riding talents seem to also be a general outdoor talent tree and not strictly for the flying. Fishing, world quest, guardian summons etc are all a part of it though possibly a datamining error.

    The climbing and exploration world quests seem interesting because you have to plant a flag somewhere and can create handholds for your party to use for climbing.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-07-15 at 01:17 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  7. #62847
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Gold Dragonflight Affinity (New) Tier 1, Column 5. Spell: [TEMP] Passive Bonus from the Gold Dragonflight.

    This Dragonriding talent and the new Chromie model makes me wonder if the Bronze dragonflight is going to rename for some reason. The riding talents seem to also be a general outdoor talent tree and not strictly for the flying. Fishing, world quest, guardian summons etc are all a part of it though possibly a datamining error.

    The climbing and exploration world quests seem interesting because you have to plant a flag somewhere and can create handholds for your party to use for climbing.
    Could be Blizzard haven't finalized the Bronze Dragonflight faction name yet?

    Changing the name, while, possible would be extremely odd.

    I guess Nozdormu does something so awful the rest of the Bronze change the name to distance themselves from him.

  8. #62848
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Could be Blizzard haven't finalized the Bronze Dragonflight faction name yet?

    Changing the name, while, possible would be extremely odd.

    I guess Nozdormu does something so awful the rest of the Bronze change the name to distance themselves from him.
    Seems HIGHLY unlikely to change color, feels so random and one would assume Nozdormu's madness is almost well known so I doubt its what you say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  9. #62849
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Good looking new hd blood elf, night elf, alliance, horde ships
    In this thread : https://twitter.com/SlothyJam/status...225408/photo/1
    Likely will be used in the new docks, but absolutely bait for a revamp.

    The scale of the new gunships is amazing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    There are also strings for a Rock Climbing activity, as well as more about the Great Hunt, which seems to have different rounds to it.

  10. #62850
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Could be Blizzard haven't finalized the Bronze Dragonflight faction name yet?

    Changing the name, while, possible would be extremely odd.

    I guess Nozdormu does something so awful the rest of the Bronze change the name to distance themselves from him.
    They would already know about that though. Doesn't the entire Bronze flight know everything that happens in every timeline, past present and future?

  11. #62851
    Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tìrna Rionnagan
    Posts
    442
    So with wow.tools ramping down support, is there any place where one can view the minimaps of the new areas added?

  12. #62852
    That alextrasza model is...busy. Not sure how I feel about it. Oh man, what did they do to Nozdormu? He looks so disney-fied now. Old model was great.
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2022-07-15 at 02:34 AM.

  13. #62853
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Could be Blizzard haven't finalized the Bronze Dragonflight faction name yet?
    They have another talent for Green Dragonflight Affinty. It is possible it is a typo or placeholder but just thought it was weird since the new Chromie model is golden.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  14. #62854
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They would already know about that though. Doesn't the entire Bronze flight know everything that happens in every timeline, past present and future?
    No. They can scry for information like that, but they won't necessarily get what they're looking for or even understand the answer. See the Bronze Dragonshrine quests- Chromie actively searches for the Infinite Dragonflight's leader, and when her ritual reveals Nozdormu, she assumes it's just showing him fighting the Infinites rather than realizing the truth.

    Right now only the players and Nozdormu himself are confirmed to know he's going to become Murozond, Nozdormu might have told others since then but the other Bronze dragons definitely didn't know from the start.

  15. #62855
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,534
    Crendor's interview with Ion has him answering a question about if the new flight system is meant to be expac only or not. He says that's up to us and that right now it is an experiment for this expac but they hope it will go well so they can expand it from Dragonflight and carry it forward. He also mentions how there are lots of mounts that just wouldn't work with the animations as they are now and they don't want to just invalidate those mounts.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  16. #62856
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Good looking new hd blood elf, night elf, alliance, horde ships
    In this thread : https://twitter.com/SlothyJam/status...225408/photo/1
    So much stuff that doesn't seem like it will be used extensively in Dragonflight is being updated, and if you look close, that tower where the Horde zeppelin is at has also been updated.

    "inhales" Let's also not forget that the new creatures showcased in Dragonflight are all the ones missing an HD model!

    "inhales again" There are also no signs of the new human buildings in Dragon Isles!

    "inhales deeply" 11.0 hype!

  17. #62857
    The Unstoppable Force rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They would already know about that though. Doesn't the entire Bronze flight know everything that happens in every timeline, past present and future?
    No. Only Nozdormu can see most of the future. The rest have varying abilities to see stuff. Some deal with other aspects of the time ways as well.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  18. #62858
    It would be fun, though obviously would never happen if the end of Dragonflight leaves us in such a bad shape that the Bronze flight collectively says "If the Titans aren't the grand architects, while listen to them. Let's reboot this to save us" and they take us back to pre-WotA Kalimdor, and that's the new expansion. A soft reboot, where we can still see old content via chromie time, and the new OG Kalimdor is built for Dragonriding.

    Would never happen, but I can dream

  19. #62859
    So the Hype Level is

    3/10 comparing all reports

  20. #62860
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    That's never happening cause it's a dumb idea

    - - - Updated - - -



    How tf did you get to that conclusion?
    That's what makes it so brilliant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •