Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    To be honest this time expansion is so close that I don't even want Beta. Still has some goals left for SL and I usually don't play much/at all few months before release.
    Only thing left in SL for me is making the money to stockpile WoW tokens, I'm at 3 months no cost, aiming for half a year by pre-patch when they desiccate money-making from covenant stuff.

[QUOTE=boyzma;53845961]
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    So anybody know if an account still flagged for SL beta is less or more likely to get DF beta??

It doesn't give you a foot up if that's what you want to know. Blizzard I'm sure doesn't give brownie points for each one you're in. I've had beta for all but 2 and that includes 1 alpha but nothing for the last 2 expansions.
    its just kinda annoying that it still shows up on my launcher

7+ Year Old Account
    Baby Proto drakes

Formerly known as Arafal

anyone else gonna start collecting the waist of time just for a bronze dracthyr?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Baby Proto drakes
    I need to protect them with all my life.

Will there be a baby green protodrake that we will wait for ever to hatch from an egg once per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I really don't think that Dragonriding changes anything in that regard. Flying works because you concentrate on that and just on that. But intense combat, especially in HM or Mythic while you're flying a dragon? Nope.

This would work if the dragons are "on rails" or controlled by an AI. Players flying and fighting at the same time will never be received positively by the playerbase.
    This is nonsense. You have to fight and move all the damn time. That doesn't change just because you can move in one more dimension.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit sad that Archaedas doesn't seem to be relevant in the Uldaman revamp.

I hoped we'd reactivate him.

Formerly known as Arafal

It's a bit sad that Archaedas doesn't seem to be relevant in the Uldaman revamp.

He is supposedly already active according to one of the books, so might be that we do all the relevant stuff with him before and after the dungeon, or even have him as our guide during.
    Unless of course we already have the voicelines, but I doubt that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

If we activate him in the new Uldaman, wouldn't that mean that's the first time we activate him and the classic version is when we reactivate him?

Edit: The Uldaman "revamp" is set in the distant past right? That's why the loading screen is showing it looking all shiny and new, and why the last boss is an infinite dragon no?
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2022-07-16 at 12:12 PM.

Looks like we go in a completely different direction from the maps. Through Ironaya's room rather than the dig site to Archaedas vault. Which I am guessing will be caved in.

EDIT : This is me assuming the two areas are the same

Last edited by Khaza-R; 2022-07-16 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Metzen voiced Archaedas so if Archaedas returns that should only mean...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Chris Metzen voiced Archaedas so if Archaedas returns that should only mean...

that they will get another voice actor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    anyone else gonna start collecting the waist of time just for a bronze dracthyr?
    Well, now I am. I hadn't even considered that before & now it just feels perfect to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    that they will get another voice actor?
    Thrall didn't get new voice actor.

Metzen still does voice roles for Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Edit: The Uldaman "revamp" is set in the distant past right? That's why the loading screen is showing it looking all shiny and new, and why the last boss is an infinite dragon no?
    Anyone? /10char

Baby Proto drakes
    Look at those tiny tiny arms
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Look at those tiny tiny arms
    I want to hear the sound it makes A cute little squeek? A rawr?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Thrall didn't get new voice actor.

Metzen still does voice roles for Blizz.
    meh, it was a joke, he come now and then, but its not rly that much of a big deal like he implied to, he is not working on the game anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Looks like we go in a completely different direction from the maps. Through Ironaya's room rather than the dig site to Archaedas vault. Which I am guessing will be caved in.
    Hope that new Uldaman will be in majority an actual underground titan facility, and not a set of dull caves we have now.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.