Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I want to hear the sound it makes A cute little squeek? A rawr?
    I imagine it to be something betwern a squeak, a rawr and a puppy trying to howl.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Maybe these mole people and the crystal dragons are part of the 10.1 underground area.

https://twitter.com/wowpetopia/statu...B0lJMMTgfQNI6A

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Maybe these mole people and the crystal dragons are part of the 10.1 underground area.

They look like Pandaria Vermin and Kobolds had a love child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hope that new Uldaman will be in majority an actual underground titan facility, and not a set of dull caves we have now.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hope that new Uldaman will be in majority an actual underground titan facility, and not a set of dull caves we have now.
    Same, that would be really cool.

With all the centaur and elements this expansion I am hoping Terramok / Maraudon is maybe this expansion's megadungeon or future raid.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    I hope the story of Dragonflight ends with a bang that causes us to get a world revamp
    Here we go again. I've read this after Sargeras dropped his sword into Silithus right before BfA, I've read this right after N'zoth was disintegrated right before Shadowlands and I've read this right after the Jailer supposedly sucked out Azeroth's energy right before Dragonflight was announced...

By the way, I cannot stress enough how amazing it is to go back to Uldaman. That dungeon was epic in Vanilla, it was still epic in Classic and it will be nice to revisit it once again. Such a cool place Blizzard created almost 20 years ago.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-07-16 at 02:12 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Here we go again. I've read this after Sargeras dropped his sword into Silithus right before BfA, I've read this right after N'zoth was disintegrated right before Shadowlands and I've read this right after the Jailer supposedly sucked out Azeroth's energy right before Dragonflight was announced...
    Now that they have run out of old world models to update...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Anyone? /10char
    I'm pretty sure it is present day Uldaman because the way they made it sound is that we discovered a new area there. Also the map comparison definitely makes it look like Uldaman as we knew it is more run down and damaged. The new area was untouched when we ransacked the place before so that might be why it looks shiny and new.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Some files for 10.1 already are good sign, but remember all of it could be scrapped like Farahlon and Tal'Dranath. Blizzard after WoD doesn't scrap announced content, but it's just datamining.

If they want to continue starting new seasons in major patches, I think having some 10.0.5 similar to 9.2.5 would be good idea. It doesn't even have to update raid/PVP/M+ core, just add new stories and few rewards to collect. Funny thing, I realize same thing could be achieved by gating some rewards similar to Renown mechanic, but it's all about psychological effect that game is supported.

And of course patch like this can't delay next big chunk of content/season, it's still more important that every season will last this ~22 weeks on average (including final one before 11.0, since they come up with great idea of 'recycled' season).

Considering all the stuff at launch pointing to an eventual underground area like the moles plus wind, frost and fire being the launch elements, I think underground is still likely going to happen.

Also they've mentioned the SL content delays a lot in the interviews so I am pretty sure that wont happen again save for a global/US catastrophe.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2022-07-16 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering all the stuff at launch pointing to an eventual underground area like the moles plus wind, frost and fire being the launch elements, I think underground is still likely going to happen.
    I'm gonna be sad if they just abandon the underground expansion concept cause its been one of my fan ideas I've had after this underground .1 update or whatevs.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Sure, but even current Uldaman has a room like this at the end
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That's just people slurping copium. World Revamp is only second to Tinkers in MMO-C memes book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's just people slurping copium. World Revamp is only second to Tinkers in MMO-C memes book.
    Until they stop adding as-of-now-unused human houses in the files, I would say it's not really copium. Unless there is a human city underneath the Dragon Isles or on the other side of Azeroth, or its a bored artist, these buildings likely have a purpose.

The "mystery stables" are probably just the devs trolling and it's the beginning of those citys getting a rehaul. The Stormwind one uses updated Mage Quarter textures that clash with the rest of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Well, now I am. I hadn't even considered that before & now it just feels perfect to do.
    Add in the other time/clock themed weapons and armor

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Add in the other time/clock themed weapons and armor
    If only armor restrictions were removed for transmog, then you would be able to use the Dragon Soul mage set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And just to prove Wan's point, I'd make a naga expansion more about the above-water content. A proper South Seas expansion, with boats. Actual boats. Not just fake boats that sit in Boralus all day.
    Exactly. That is also a possible and also highly requested expansion type. One that BfA could have been without all the other crap tacked onto it.
    Hey, how about this? A Southsea expansion with Islands, ruins, isolated communities unaffected by the HvA conflict so far, that ends with the discovery of a pathway and/or method to go down to the very heart of the Naga Empire. That being the expansion following it.

- - - Updated - - -

Until they stop adding as-of-now-unused human houses in the files, I would say it's not really copium. Unless there is a human city underneath the Dragon Isles or on the other side of Azeroth, or its a bored artist, these buildings likely have a purpose.

The "mystery stables" are probably just the devs trolling and it's the beginning of those citys getting a rehaul. The Stormwind one uses updated Mage Quarter textures that clash with the rest of the area.
    Well, at the very least we can expect the models and the environment to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    At this point it really is. In the last 6 years I've read so many explanations and reasons why there must be a world revamp coming now, it's always the same argument and always the same evidence. And yet here we are and nothing happened.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Same, that would be really cool.

With all the centaur and elements this expansion I am hoping Terramok / Maraudon is maybe this expansion's megadungeon or future raid.
    Or they could be saved to become underground zones in an underground expansion

10+ Year Old Account

That's the Underminer from The Incredibles and no one can convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    I really hope that big lake in the Ohn'arahn Plains is used for the World Seed and becomes a vertical Night Elf Tree
    I hope not. Locking a single racial capital of a core race to an expansion island would suck.

Nelves deserve Kalimdor, and if Forsaken got Lordaeron back they probably will not be moving either.