Just gonna point out that the new primalist eyes can be a class customization for the future for when evoker is expanded to other races. Would make sense that a mortal with dragon powers has those eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Just gonna point out that the new primalist eyes can be a class customization for the future for when evoker is expanded to other races. Would make sense that a mortal with dragon powers has those eyes
    Not really? The primalists are empowered by the elementals, they have nothing to do with the Evokers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Primalist eye options? What's that?
    Eye options labeled 'primalist' in the files.

Basically the eye ball customization primalist (read - elemental infused) NPCs have. (Including Sabellian for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Basically the eye ball customization primalist (read - elemental infused) NPCs have. (Including Sabellian for some reason).
    Yeah but for Humans or what race? Or isn't this clear yet?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah but for Humans or what race? Or isn't this clear yet?
    They are applicable to every player model.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2022-07-19 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Not really? The primalists are empowered by the elementals, they have nothing to do with the Evokers?
    As far as we have been told the primalists are just elemental dragons that followed galakrond

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    As far as we have been told the primalists are just elemental dragons that followed galakrond
    Primalist seems to be a term used both for those dragons (which specifically are the Primal Incarnates) and their followers.

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...97461000769537

Looks like we might get primalist eye options.
    Ooh, now that's interesting. Will be nice to finally have glowing eyes for non-Elven mages.

- - - Updated - - -

He likely has those eyes by virtue of being a Black Dragon, consequently having a close relation to the Earth. It could well indicate he'll betray us for some nebulous elemental villain, but more reasonably I think it's simply a thing that's representative of the Black Dragons' connection to that particular element, especially given that exact color is the one that is assigned to "Earth".

- - - Updated - - -

Still quite excited to see the Infinites in motion. I always enjoyed them and thought they were a uniquely nuanced set of villains. Add to that how cool they look.

You know what the weird thing is I went on WoW dressing room a few days ago and saw

But I put it down to a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    He likely has those eyes by virtue of being a Black Dragon, consequently having a close relation to the Earth. It could well indicate he'll betray us for some nebulous elemental villain, but more reasonably I think it's simply a thing that's representative of the Black Dragons' connection to that particular element, especially given that exact color is the one that is assigned to "Earth".
    Or he could be doing typical Black dragon things, secretly heading and manipulating the Primalists to create a situation in which he is selected to ascend to the Aspect of his flight rather than Wrathion or whoever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Or he could be doing typical Black dragon things, secretly heading and manipulating the Primalists to create a situation in which he is selected to ascend to the Aspect of his flight rather than Wrathion or whoever else.
    Seems possible that it's all foreshadowing—hope it isn't, though. I think it would be rather disappointing to see such a character wasted on an unnecessary villain bat.

I mean, I don't think Sabellian is gonna be evil considering the whole "Choose your reputation" kinda thing between him and Wrathion.

I hope they keep Sabellian around. Internal conflict and politics are good for the story. Especially since dragon lore has been fairly boring since the flights don't fight each other anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, I don't think Sabellian is gonna be evil considering the whole "Choose your reputation" kinda thing between him and Wrathion.
    Well, we could also choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang in BfA - nothing is save from becoming a raid/dungeon boss (or a trinket). And I doubt we will get another Wrathion fight after 8.3.

I hope if only for character longevity that Sabellian sticks around instead of used as story/plot fodder. I dislike Blizzard's weird thing of killing off sometimes not used characters randomly. Eventually the old used to roster is gonna fade, better to get us used to the new guys so it doesn't feel alienating. Not for "politics is interesting angle." I dunno maybe just maybe Sabellian distrusts Wrathion but that doesn't mean "Like any black dragon I'm bad now"
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-07-19 at 05:22 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I hope if only for character longevity that Sabellian sticks around instead of used as story/plot fodder.
    Seconded strongly. In fact, I hope he becomes increasingly relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well, we could also choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang in BfA - nothing is save from becoming a raid/dungeon boss (or a trinket). And I doubt we will get another Wrathion fight after 8.3.
    Sure, but Sylvanas was clearly set up as "the bad path" and Saurfang was clearly "the good path", and they did say that it was a stupid decision to have to begin with.

No way they are gonna have one of the two choices be evil out of the blue.

What's gonna happen is that there is going to be bickering between Sabellian and Wrathion, it's Aldor/Scryer like, and at the end, Ebonhorn is gonna be the Black Dragon Leader.

This might be one of the coolest non-features yet that adds so much flair to the game: Travel Around Azeroth in Dragonflight with the Tuskarr Boat in Iskaara

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    don't worry. These are the type of vegans who wear shirts like "It's ok to kill humans to safe animals". (I sadly know such a vegan, there's a reason we're not friends anymore)
    As a vegan myself that sounds like an extremist wearing veganism as camouflage, the mantra is to cause as 'little suffering as practically possible". It's not a carte blanche to think animal lives are worth killing humans for. :P

I'd shoot a bear charging at you if I had to, nesingwary style.