dragonriding sounds all fun and good, but i hope there is also a pathfinder in the 1st patch for regular flying in the zone. especially when getting from point A to point B, id rather just auto-fly and tab than min/max flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by yankovic View Post
    maximum pretty much just confirmed two new talent trees on his twitter

Also stated one of the specs will be missing for now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I really like the fact that they're not afraid to add camera effects with dragonriding. Without this, the feeling of speed is quite limited
    Furthermore, they had the foresight to make this optional. I have a few friends who would hurl from these effects.

Any invites so far?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    dragonriding sounds all fun and good, but i hope there is also a pathfinder in the 1st patch for regular flying in the zone. especially when getting from point A to point B, id rather just auto-fly and tab than min/max flying around.
    Wasn't it confirmed that we will get regular flying in 10.1 or so?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Whoever here gets an invite with today's wave, please say so We wanna be hyped for a possible invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Didn't they say there would be no pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    Didn't they say there would be no pathfinder?
    I'm not sure they've ever specified if there would be a "Pathfinder". What they have confirmed is that they will 100% unlock "normal flying" in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I'm not sure they've ever specified if there would be a "Pathfinder". What they have confirmed is that they will 100% unlock "normal flying" in the future.
    Hopefully Dragonriding gets enough attention that it becomes a mainstay. I don't think I could go back to smaller zones ruined by old version of flying when we have Dragonriding to compare it to.

New flying is likely also quite bad compared to how it is right now. With larger zones designed for up to 950% movement speed I imagine 310% flying will feel painfully slow compared to basically any other movement option short of flying directly upwards.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Where build? Do we have that twitter screenshot with the new alpha wave content? Paladin trees plssss

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Still waiting...
    Still early
    Don't forget the other builds hit later

All that dragon mount customization just seems like a waste of dev time. Would have been better spent on an allied race or existing race customization.

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    All that dragon mount customization just seems like a waste of dev time. Would have been better spent on an allied race or existing race customization.
    In the end it is like designing another race. And everyone can enjoy all the new customization all the time.
    And on the other hand, Blizzard can also use these models for npc (friendly and enemy alike). So they can use all these assets they develop for diferent things.

No warrior, mage and paladin rip

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    No warrior, mage and paladin rip
    Mage was obvious with the amount of spells already in the game.Paladin i am surprised by ngl.

Never doubt the Tuesday build
    This is their main focus right now even fated raids have taken a back seat

any new wave ?

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems like we may get Ysera back sooner than later - while wowhead speculates that the green aspect on the new loading screen is Merithra, it looks far more like a new Ysera model - it even has her new blue eyes:

Interesting that Blizzard would spoil that with the loading screen already though.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It seems like we may get Ysera back sooner than later - while wowhead speculates that the green aspect on the new loading screen is Merithra, it looks far more like a new Ysera model - it even has her new blue eyes:

Interesting that Blizzard would spoil that with the loading screen already though.
    Its very clear that its not Ysera

That's a really cool loading screen.