Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Btw, the wowhead dressing room beta now supports visage forms - and they even have eyebrows now!

(that's something someone complained about earlier so I noticed them haha)
    Yessssss!!!

I'm so happy with it

7+ Year Old Account
    Male Dracthyr desperately need more beard options.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you wouldnt really use it much (if ever) in DF zones anyway, bcs dragonriding can be upgraded, soar cannot... not to mention it have 5m cooldown...
    i mean i would prefer it on dracthyor over dragonriding too, but its not like making it slower is what "killed it" it was worse since the start, and frankly even though i dont like it, as a racial it should be, all racials are TINY advantages, why dracthyrs should be massive... for a racial its still more than enough...

personaly, something like worgen running wild would be nice racial, just for flying, "spread your wings" or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

well technicaly they are not dragons, but dracthyr, dragon/humanoid "hybrid" or what you call it...
    and not all draconid can even fly btw, so having some be worse at flying is not such a wild notion... honestly "regular" flying would be imo better racial, like druid flightform or worgen runnig wild (just flying)
    I cannot contest what you say, soar was indeed already inferior and I was bothered by the fact that it's not just treated like another dragon riding mount, but at least it was close enough that you could decide to use it to jump off valdrakken every now and then, now there is absolutely no contest.
    As far as "racial fairness", I think it'd make far more sense to move one or both of their knock back/up into the evoker tree instead. Those are the racials that actually matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Male Dracthyr desperately need more beard options.
    Don't you mean Body 1 Dracthyr?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How is soloing the easiest version of HFC 'too much of a mental and physical pain' ??? The raid was released 7 years ago lol
    Haven't bothered to go back there since WoD

How is soloing the easiest version of HFC 'too much of a mental and physical pain' ??? The raid was released 7 years ago lol
    I'd assume the first encounter remains a pain in the ass.

It's beyond easy to solo in mythic so I doubt LFR would pose much of a threat.
    Oh I am not saying it's hard. But it's more attention than run in, use 2-3 skills, collect loot.

It's not. Have you even ever done it? Do it and come back here and tell me how hard it was haha
    ? Yes I did it current, I did it again with alts in Legion and then in BfA. It was annoying for many classes that did not have great mobility. What's your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    You que from it in your garrison. All this anguish you suffered from it and you don't know nothin about it :/
    Doing current content LFR causes literal physical pain and I don't suually spend time running old raids for Tmogs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd assume the first encounter remains a pain in the ass.
    Actually, they made it far quicker to solo years ago. You need like 3 ammo crates thrown tops, and cannons are much more durable. Clearing the area to trigger the fight takes longer than the fight itself.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-31 at 04:39 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Doing current content LFR causes literal physical pain and I don't suually spend time running old raids for Tmogs.
    Current content =/ old content. You literally zone in and 1 shot most of bosses of old while watching Netflix. And let's not overdramatise LFR in general. You got bad groups and good groups. The earlier you do it after reset, the better.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-31 at 04:39 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Don't you mean Body 1 Dracthyr?
    Yes.

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    You were the one talking about how much you loved the leather in a raid that's been out for 7 years /shrug.
    Back when WoD was current I looked at the set and thought it looked good and wanted to collect it.

Then I actually tried HFC LFR and came to conclusion that the set was not worth the anquish and pain LFR causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    what’s the difference?

since you can’t ride 600 mounts at the same time, what is the difference between collecting and completionism ? don’t get it tbh.
    You're talking to someone who yelled at others yesterday that data mined mounts are a blind promise from Blizzard. Don't take it to seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    You're talking to someone who yelled at others yesterday that data mined mounts are a blind promise from Blizzard. Don't take it to seriously.
    kk. thx for the warning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    What's your problem? I never yelled, and I'm not the only one who thinks it's bullshit to think "blizzard deleted the mount kekW why you believe in datamining". So stop the personal attack.

(Edit: Also if you would read what I said you would know that my standpoint is that Blizzard won't scrapp an already finished mount that's in the database and already has as much customization options as all other 4 dragonriding mounts, and that said serpent was always expected to be either from endgame or patch content. I didn't say that all mounts (or tints) that get datamined are 100% coming. Learn the difference <3)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    kk. thx for the warning.
    No need for a "warning" hun, especially as our conversation had nothing to do with the other topic.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-07-31 at 06:23 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

What's your problem? I never yelled, and I'm not the only one who thinks it's bullshit to think "blizzard deleted the mount kekW why you believe in datamining". So stop the personal attack.

(Edit: Also if you would read what I said you would know that my standpoint is that Blizzard won't scrapp an already finished mount that's in the database and already has as much customization options as all other 4 dragonriding mounts, and that said serpent was always expected to be either from endgame or patch content. I didn't say that all mounts (or tints) that get datamined are 100% coming. Learn the difference <3)

- - - Updated - - -

No need for a "warning" hun, especially as our conversation had nothing to do with the other topic.
    no need for salty comments, „hun“. it wasn’t meant that serious. next time i set the „warning“ into quotation marks, since it seems the end of line smiley wasn’t enough.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-07-31 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Those are Classes, not Races.
    Dracthyr is a class and race in one so it's relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

You were attacking people for saying that stuff in data mining changes. Screeching that it would be a mount because you say so..

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Dracthyr is a class and race in one so it's relevant.
    only until they give them more classes