1. #64741
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Eh? Where?
    On it's way

  2. #64742
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    On it's way
    I see no realms down

  3. #64743
    maximum pretty much just confirmed two new talent trees on his twitter

  4. #64744
    Quote Originally Posted by yankovic View Post
    maximum pretty much just confirmed two new talent trees on his twitter
    Popular class trees.

    Warlock + Mage?

  5. #64745
    Warrior and Mage

  6. #64746
    Definitely not Monk then, lol.

    I'd say Paladin and Mage.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

  7. #64747
    Herald of the Titans Izalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    It looks like they gave us all the least-impactful ones back in Dragonflight!
    Can I at least hit a button to drop them all around me in a little square? Or has that been removed from the version they put in during BFA?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  8. #64748
    Any chances to get a new build today or it's used to be tomorrow patch's day ?

  9. #64749
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    I see no realms down
    Still early

  10. #64750
    Warrior and Mage this week, hype

  11. #64751
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Warrior and Mage this week, hype
    For sure? My main and one of my principal alts, yay!

  12. #64752
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,053
    I think mage is the one we've seen the most in datamining and then maybe paladin?

  13. #64753
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think mage is the one we've seen the most in datamining and then maybe paladin?
    If it's about popularity Paladin definitely wins. But there was basically nothing datamined about them besides some Protection stuff.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

  14. #64754
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If it's about popularity Paladin definitely wins. But there was basically nothing datamined about them besides some Protection stuff.
    YEah mage is most likely

  15. #64755
    "Dragonriding now features advanced turning to give weight to your dragons while riding them"

    Oooooo I like that!!! Kinda shocked they actually listened to that. Fuck yes

    - - - Updated - - -

    That was really my only complaint with the riding itself tbh, as the Dragons felt rather weightless while turning and moving.

  16. #64756
    Looking at samples like ele shaman tree, whats is really the point of having so many nodes connections, if you will just connect almost all the nodes? it would be so much better to simply remove all nodes, maybe throw in some small connections between 1-2 nodes at the bottom, but all this top to bottom nonsense feels flexible for some and completely unfair for others.

  17. #64757
    seems like the new build will be released soon and will have more dragonriding

  18. #64758
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    "Dragonriding now features advanced turning to give weight to your dragons while riding them"

    Oooooo I like that!!! Kinda shocked they actually listened to that. Fuck yes

    - - - Updated - - -

    That was really my only complaint with the riding itself tbh, as the Dragons felt rather weightless while turning and moving.
    That sounds pretty cool. Kinda like how cars are in GTA. They really want dragonriding to feel completely different than normal flying and I'm all for it.

  19. #64759
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Looking at samples like ele shaman tree, whats is really the point of having so many nodes connections, if you will just connect almost all the nodes? it would be so much better to simply remove all nodes, maybe throw in some small connections between 1-2 nodes at the bottom, but all this top to bottom nonsense feels flexible for some and completely unfair for others.
    100% agree but I'm expecting some bridges between talents to be removed as we get close to the release. The goal is indeed to have different paths available not to pick as you wish X talents from a list :/

  20. #64760
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    seems like the new build will be released soon and will have more dragonriding
    Saw it. Love the addition of weighted turning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •