Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    I’m sure you meant „Voice Type 1“ and „Voice Type 2“. How dare you assume the voice defines a gender.
    *sigh* here we go again...

I am currently completely out of the loop regarding WoW. I just know that Draconflight will be released later this year. I stopped mid-SL after my previous guild died and I am considering starting playing again.

Do we already have any information regarding the daily/weekly "chores"? I know we are not forced to do them but I would prefer to have access to Mythic raids and M+ without spending hours for each character as I like to play multiple characters.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by glszino View Post
    Do we already have any information regarding the daily/weekly "chores"?
    DF is essentially WOD 2.0 - you can just log and raid/m+/pvp as no other content will give you any char power.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    DF is essentially WOD 2.0 - you can just log and raid/m+/pvp as no other content will give you any char power.
    WoD had almost 0 stuff to do outside of raiding, even stuff that was just for cosmetics or casual content. DF seems to have a lot of that. Also: Profession overhaul should provide some extra content on that front too.

Well, that sounds great, thanks!

I am okay with some things for the story but it gets old real fast when you usually play all healers.

WoD didn't have M+, so should be quite a bit different in the sense that you would probably want to fill out the weekly vault options, whereas in WoD it was truly raid or die. You logged on for your weekly raiding, and then had no reason to log on after at all.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Figured this might be interesting to some.

Blizzard and Netease were working on a mobile WoW MMO. I say were because they cancelled it.. As the tweet says, it would've been set in the WoW universe but at a different time period.

Interesting what could have been. Though as it would've been a mobile MMO and seeing the stuff with Diablo Immortal...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

Blizzard and Netease were working on a mobile WoW MMO. I say were because they cancelled it.. As the tweet says, it would've been set in the WoW universe but at a different time period.

Interesting what could have been. Though as it would've been a mobile MMO and seeing the stuff with Diablo Immortal...
    I think we're better off without that game existing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think we're better off without that game existing.
    Yep. Miss me with that mobile shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    The time adventure quests are a treasure.

We even get to meet ourselves.
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...262400/photo/1

Formerly known as Arafal

1+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

These renown reward tracks make me so excited for Dragonflight!

It's all about world content, exploration, professions, and immersion. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    New Hogger.

Wow, this one was quick. I liked it! Hogger revamped for Elwynn 2.0 XD

Hey guys. I was thinking about the time skip described in the new dialogues between Lorthemar and Thalyssra/ Mathias and Genn.

Do you think that could mean we will see Vol'jin as a Loa sooner rather than later? As well as Lakali for example (the Loa that we haven't really met yet, that was being munched on by the final boss at the Tirna Scithe dungeon).

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

These renown reward tracks make me so excited for Dragonflight!

It's all about world content, exploration, professions, and immersion. Brilliant!
    I do like that

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the renown itself may not be account wide, but most of its rewards are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Hey guys. I was thinking about the time skip described in the new dialogues between Lorthemar and Thalyssra/ Mathias and Genn.

Do you think that could mean we will see Vol'jin as a Loa sooner rather than later? As well as Lakali for example (the Loa that we haven't really met yet, that was being munched on by the final boss at the Tirna Scithe dungeon).
    I don't think Lakali was ever mentioned to be Azerothian.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I like that they're listening
    C'mon, it has been 2 weeks since his initial release. It is obvious that his first model was a placeholder.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    C'mon, it has been 2 weeks since his initial release. It is obvious that his first model was a placeholder.
    Even then. It's a deprecated questing mob that never had anything more than the bog standard default Gnoll model. Getting a unique model is already kinda pointless unless we should expect more Hogger related content.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Even then. It's a deprecated questing mob that never had anything more than the bog standard default Gnoll model. Getting a unique model is already kinda pointless unless we should expect more Hogger related content.
    Hogger will be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

I read the article. Some of the choices made by the company are really weird.

I heard its codename was Neptune > which makes me think of water. Which would've actually probably been a good thing around this time or next year to release. I mean all the Aquaman stuff going on but mostly the new Avatar movie. I've been down with the aquatic scene. Probably one of the various reasons I dug BFA. Which means I wouldn't like to see it repeated in WoW so soon. Still as a spinoff if it was good enough.. I might've actually attempted to try out a mobile game.

Then I heard about another project that got cancelled called Orbis. If it was executed properly, it might've done considerable well. Both projects.

I just don't understand why they went with the choices they did. I heard the Arclight rumble took some heavy influences from another mobile game. I really wouldn't know. I just have no incentive to try it by looking at it. Some others might tho.

All that aside what I gathered from different articles was that the partner has been unreliable and incompetent. Which most definitely would have some dire circumstances for the company. I wonder why they continue to partner with them if every project has rather been cut or not meeting expectations. Maybe they should focus less on outsourcing if it has such poor results. For the company and the consumers.