Warrior Talent Trees confirmed! Ohn'ahran plains next week. Cannot wait to see that zone fr. Imagine looking at the Plains in night while looking at the castle from afar. Ooooo

Thaldraszus looks so damn magical!!!! Cannot wait to see the preview this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Even more hilarious is that before Shadowlands it was kinda certain that she would come back. She is aspect of the Emerald Dream, and powerful beigns tied to teh Dream have been reborn before.

Then Shadowlands happen, and she is tied to Ardenweald, never to be reborn into the mortal plane again, making the whole Ardenweald questlien really impactful.

And then they 180 that decision in the expansion after it and rebirth her anyways.

Christ in Hell, Blizz doesn't write stories, they coinflip stories.
    Could work in a way like DB, where she is only really there for a temporary point of time lmao. That, or Elune and the WQ can bend the rules a bit.

The First Ones made some weird rules when making the Cosmos

Doubling down on auto attacks for fury warriors, that's worrying because im always pressing an ability

Someone without alpha that gets it today, please confirm here

It appears that my entire toolkit is in the talent tree, interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    It appears that my entire toolkit is in the talent tree, interesting
    Yes that's how these new talents work. You only learn some buffs and non-combat spells like teleports outside of talents.

Yes that's how these new talents work. You only learn some buffs and non-combat spells like teleports outside of talents.
    The talents that you learn baseline were supposed to be ones that genuinely have no practical useage inside instanced content, and therefore would never be picked.

Hunters got eagle vision baseline, but not camouflage for instance, likely because noone ever uses eagle vision, but loads would want to use camouflage in M+.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The talents that you learn baseline were supposed to be ones that genuinely have no practical useage inside instanced content, and therefore would never be picked.

Hunters got eagle vision baseline, but not camouflage for instance, likely because noone ever uses eagle vision, but loads would want to use camouflage in M+.
    Camouflage has combat purpose, Eagle Eye doesn't. That's why Eagle Eye is baseline and Camouflage is not.

Hope they, Dracthyr, get to do Dragonwrath.
    And monks now too.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And monks now too.
    The stuff is for casters only - so I guess we will get it for Dracthyr, but not for Monks (who got Valanyr and Thunderfury already).

Camouflage has combat purpose, Eagle Eye doesn't. That's why Eagle Eye is baseline and Camouflage is not.
    Yeah basically. Not sure whether all classes really have any equivalent abilities. For sure cannot remember what Warrior would have.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And monks now too.
    Dragonwrath is DPS caster weapon.

Monks do not have a DPS caster spec.

Any word on the invite wave?

God damnit they are bringing back Bonedust Brew, such a lazy and unthematic spell. The only people who like it are meta chasers, not people who like monk. If these covenant abilities got a reskin for the talent tree, maybe it'd be okay but otherwise yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    God damnit they are bringing back Bonedust Brew, such a lazy and unthematic spell. The only people who like it are meta chasers, not people who like monk. If these covenant abilities got a reskin for the talent tree, maybe it'd be okay but otherwise yikes.
    The only covenant ability that is somewhat interesting would have been Fallen Order, obviously re-skinned to just be alive Monks. All the other ones are so boring.

Single-Minded Fury is back?? Wow did not expect that!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Single-Minded Fury is back?? Wow did not expect that!

I thought it was already back... ?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I thought it was already back... ?
    Ah lol yea. Just have never seen anyone play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The only covenant ability that is somewhat interesting would have been Fallen Order, obviously re-skinned to just be alive Monks. All the other ones are so boring.
    Spirit monks also work, since chi = spirit. Just would need a reskin to take away the red Revendreth look.
    Reminding me of that spell has made me want to level my monk. Sad I missed the exp buff for it though.

Yay, colored map "districts" are back!!! Thought I'd never see the day!

Does Crusade turn Avenging Wrath into a 3 min CD now? No Paladin in their right mind would ever use Crusade over Avenging Might if this is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?