1. #65161
    Bloodsail Admiral Plehnard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Picture
    "Dragon in the evening and rocket the next morning"

  2. #65162
    Scarab Lord Polybius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm still very much anxious to hear the Dracthyr voices.. both male and female ... if there even is a difference.

    Nothing in the current build right now right?
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.

  3. #65163
    I am Murloc! KOUNTERPARTS's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
    Posts
    5,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.




    I just love reposting this video.

  4. #65164
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    27,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    We got what two more alpha phases and monk, warlock, demon hunter, and holy pally left with 5 more dungeons and one more zone
    I was busy with Hearthstone stuff the past few days, so hadn't really looked into current alpha patch beyond checking it wasn't Warlock up for testing.

    Looked around a little now, but since I'm busy and I don;t play Warrior, I think I'll concentrate on other stuff this week and prepare for the inevitable Warlock release week when I'll want to do ALL THE THINGS.

    Hopefully they did a smaller area and smaller patch this week cause of obvious distractions with Season 4 launch and Hearthstone launch already stressing probably everyone from devs to ops. So HOPEFULLY that means a big meaty patch next Tuesday (with Warlocks) to make up for it.

  5. #65165
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    [video=youtube;5r7vZKzTEJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r7vZKzTEJQ[video]


    I just love reposting this video.
    I cannot thank you enough for making me aware this exists. But now I am disappointed they didn't use this in the live game.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  6. #65166
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I was busy with Hearthstone stuff the past few days, so hadn't really looked into current alpha patch beyond checking it wasn't Warlock up for testing.

    Looked around a little now, but since I'm busy and I don;t play Warrior, I think I'll concentrate on other stuff this week and prepare for the inevitable Warlock release week when I'll want to do ALL THE THINGS.

    Hopefully they did a smaller area and smaller patch this week cause of obvious distractions with Season 4 launch and Hearthstone launch already stressing probably everyone from devs to ops. So HOPEFULLY that means a big meaty patch next Tuesday (with Warlocks) to make up for it.
    the build wasnt really small its just on the schedule
    i guess there was no dungeon but i imagine the next dungeon is tied to the third leveling zone and they dont wanna spoil the story

  7. #65167
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.
    He will engulf as he pleases.

  8. #65168
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.
    Ooooof, the memories. Either overreacting dragon on drugs, or annoyed aunt dragon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  9. #65169
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ooooof, the memories. Either overreacting dragon on drugs, or annoyed aunt dragon.
    Or super camp dragon.

  10. #65170
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    18,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or super camp dragon.
    Definitely super camp dragon.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  11. #65171
    Bloodsail Admiral Plehnard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    ...
    I just love reposting this video.
    Reminds me a lot of the HIM in "The Power Puff Girls" or Mr.Devil from "Cow and Chicken". Those were pretty fun bad guys.

  12. #65172
    The Dracthyr voices should be gender neutral.

  13. #65173
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    18,999
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-08-04 at 12:52 PM.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  14. #65174
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Can we talk about Sir Pringly though for a moment?

  15. #65175
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    18,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Can we talk about Sir Pringly though for a moment?
    What for?

    Surely Sir Pringly, Archduke of the Needle duchy, Lord of the Spikey Estate, does not need introduction.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-08-04 at 04:14 PM.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  16. #65176
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Eh, the wings never made sense anyway.

  17. #65177
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    The Dracthyr voices should be gender neutral.
    They're obviously going to be male and female voices, Blizz are not that insane.

  18. #65178
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    They're obviously going to be male and female voices, Blizz are not that insane.
    I wonder if dragon form will have a different voice. Worgen form does.

  19. #65179
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Eh, the lads never used them and they didn't make that much sense either.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

    The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

  20. #65180
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,014
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    The Dracthyr voices should be gender neutral.
    What does that even mean? There is no gender neutral voice.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-08-04 at 04:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •