Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Looking at the story of the new Uldaman wing and the new Chromie scenario, I suppose half the expansion is going to be the Infinite Dragonflight get bamboozled by us at every turn for them to always reply with "just wait until Murozond comes!" or always warning us that Murozond is coming.
    Ye.. I can see them pull: wait till our true leader arrives line within the questing experience. It sounda kinda cheesy as its something everyone and their moms were expecting, I hope murozond doesnt happen, it will shock everyone.

I actually like nozdormu for some reason and I never though the infinity timy whiney dragonflight was really cool to begin with. So hopefully they can surpirise us, but I predict the obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Looking at the story of the new Uldaman wing and the new Chromie scenario, I suppose half the expansion is going to be the Infinite Dragonflight get bamboozled by us at every turn for them to always reply with "just wait until Murozond comes!" or always warning us that Murozond is coming.
    But only if they get blasted away like Team Rocket every time.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I sure hope it was and will succeed. Airswimming is bad for the game.
    Its really not.

Its ideal hwo theyve said theyd plan it. Dragonriding, eventually in pathfinder we unlock nornal flying, in the future u can use normal mounts for dragonriding across the game.

Keep dr faster than nornal flying , normal flying allows accuracy but less speed
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I might be late to the party, but Thaldrazsus looks incredible. I can already say that - for me - it's one of the most beautiful zones in WoW and its diverse biomes and architecture is just fantastic. It's a masterclass of zone design and the art department really delivered. Where Shadowlands - while it had great zones - looked pretty bland, Dragon Isles is so full of Warcraft nostalgia and it's oozing just the essence of what made WoW so great in its first years.

The Dragon Isles really feel like coming back home, from an immersive point of view and that's something they said they wanted to do and I can already say they pretty much nailed it visually.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

is there anything happening inside the building in the bronze area ? looks it could be a great location for a mage tower 2.0 sending you to fight across time.
    Last edited by zeir; 2022-08-08 at 11:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Phase 5 gonna start tomorrow?
    Will we finally get Monk talents or will they be forgotten again like in SL?

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Its really not.

Its ideal hwo theyve said theyd plan it. Dragonriding, eventually in pathfinder we unlock nornal flying, in the future u can use normal mounts for dragonriding across the game.

Keep dr faster than nornal flying , normal flying allows accuracy but less speed
    Really Blizzard should make Dragonriding the baseline, and make old flying even slower to ensure its only a lategame cheatcode rather than taking the place of flight paths and such.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    No chance.

Warlock is next up based on the number of data mined talents and probably holy paladin spec as they will try and push that out as quick as they can after leaving it off the paladin tree release.

The dev for rogue and DH was asking a ton of questions to the DH discord last week so I get the feeling that DH is in mid design stage so a few weeks away and monk is probably similar but slightly ahead of that.

Pretending Hogger's model is Meatball (who shares his model) and implying that Hogger won't be changed has got to be my favorite Wowhead clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Pretending Hogger's model is Meatball (who shares his model) and implying that Hogger won't be changed has got to be my favorite Wowhead clickbait.
    Wowhead has so many shitty click bait articles these days. Been checking mmo champ a lot more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    My favourite thing of that post is how its worded like Meatball didn't have a generic gnoll model before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead click baiting during Alpha/Beta season? Unheard of!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    My favourite thing of that post is how its worded like Meatball didn't have a generic gnoll model before.
    Doesn't Hogger ALSO have a generic gnoll model?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Monk, Demon Hunter, Warlock and Holy Paladin are still missing, so I wouldn't hold my breath for Monk talents just yet. I'd say the chances are 50:50 that they come either today or next Tuesday.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Monk, Demon Hunter, Warlock and Holy Paladin are still missing, so I wouldn't hold my breath for Monk talents just yet. I'd say the chances are 50:50 that they come either today or next Tuesday.
    I think datamining has tracked resonably well with next thing to be released. Which means Warlock should be next. Not sure yet about Holy Paladin. I think next week they might have everything up and by the end of August transition to beta from Alpha (i.e. much larger invite waves, less directed testing).

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting on holy paladins and warlocks tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I'm betting on holy paladins and warlocks tomorrow
    I mean I'd love to get Holy but have we seen anything related to Holy in datamining? Seen lots of Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohn'Ahran plains today ? Let's hope

Ι wonder if there will be a side story with Tyrande and Merithra in that zone.

I'm curious about the theories people have been making about them planting the new world tree in the dragon isles (ohn'ahran plains). Also, on the lookout for all things Ysera.