1. #65421
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    where build REEEEEEEE
    Still waiting for you to stop asking.

  2. #65422
    Herald of the Titans enigma77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Still waiting for you to stop asking.
    Then it will never come out, sorry folks!

  3. #65423
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Then it will never come out, sorry folks!
    Bring out the chains then.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  4. #65424
    My place lookin like the Ohn'ahran plains, that's for sure lol

  5. #65425
    Which classes will you go for in Dragonflight?

    Will you go with one for each class? Each armour type? Each flight? Just the one? Each profession?

  6. #65426
    Herald of the Titans enigma77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Which classes will you go for in Dragonflight?

    Will you go with one for each class? Each armour type? Each flight? Just the one? Each profession?
    Same as always, Warlock.

  7. #65427
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Same class as I usually am with my main. I might dabble with the Evoker class just to see what its like and the starter experience.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  8. #65428
    And now we wait...till the next build. *sleeps*

  9. #65429
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Bring out the chains then.
    I thought we left Revendreth behind us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Which classes will you go for in Dragonflight?

    Will you go with one for each class? Each armour type? Each flight? Just the one? Each profession?
    Going with a hybrid class this time around because I will be mostly playing solo and it makes it easier to find groups if you can tank. Monk is my favorite right now, I just hope the talent tree will be good.

  10. #65430
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Which classes will you go for in Dragonflight?

    Will you go with one for each class? Each armour type? Each flight? Just the one? Each profession?
    Ret Paladin

  11. #65431
    Don't know where else to complain so i'll do it here. Why aren't there any blue/purple skin color options for the visage forms?? Green Dragons have favored Night Elf forms for millenia, yet there's no purple skin tone available??

  12. #65432
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Hype Train
    Posts
    18,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Don't know where else to complain so i'll do it here. Why aren't there any blue/purple skin color options for the visage forms?? Green Dragons have favored Night Elf forms for millenia, yet there's no purple skin tone available??
    For the same reason why there are no orc, gnome, draenei, troll, tauren, etc. options.



  13. #65433
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Don't know where else to complain so i'll do it here. Why aren't there any blue/purple skin color options for the visage forms?? Green Dragons have favored Night Elf forms for millenia, yet there's no purple skin tone available??
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.

  14. #65434
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.
    This. It would just be so much easier if people could realize and accept this fact.

  15. #65435
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    This. It would just be so much easier if people could realize and accept this fact.
    They definitely don't have lore restrictions for the visage forms on alpha. So they can and will be called out for being lazy, although it's clear the art team doesn't want to spend energy for the three players who want to be a gnome evoker. And I don't blame them.

    Lore says they can be anything =/= we should spend the time to make them anything.

  16. #65436
    Herald of the Titans Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    They definitely don't have lore restrictions for the visage forms on alpha. So they can and will be called out for being lazy, although it's clear the art team doesn't want to spend energy for the three players who want to be a gnome evoker. And I don't blame them.

    Lore says they can be anything =/= we should spend the time to make them anything.
    I'm quite sure they will allow the use of other races for the visage form down the line, together with other classes for the Dracthyr. The base lore is already there in the evoker intro zone.

  17. #65437
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    They definitely don't have lore restrictions for the visage forms on alpha. So they can and will be called out for being lazy, although it's clear the art team doesn't want to spend energy for the three players who want to be a gnome evoker. And I don't blame them.

    Lore says they can be anything =/= we should spend the time to make them anything.
    To be fair they are created by Deathwing so really they are however he wanted to make them it seems. So Blizz could technically restrict it to whatever they want with little work. Otherwise completely agree.

  18. #65438
    Warlock talents in, Cooldown for Soar reduced to 4 minutes, 2 new Dungeons, and the Ohn'ahran plains

  19. #65439
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Warlock talents in, Cooldown for Soar reduced to 4 minutes, 2 new Dungeons, and the Ohn'ahran plains
    Meanwhile Monks and DHs...

  20. #65440
    Oh yeah, Holy Paladin talents are in too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •