Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    I don't get it. Why did they create a fully unique model for him when he is dead and not relevant anymore? We have characters that are playing way bigger roles in Dragonflight that did not get their own unique models. Make it make sense.
    Its very simple... it was time for gnolls to be updated, because they are relevant in the dragon isles.. so lets update hogger as well since well... hes a gnoll.

Thats it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Then you need to think it over more carefully. Eyebeam is a channeled ability that is built to include the shift (in the initial frames were your pose changes); it also has a fairly long duration. A tail sweep is meant to look swift and to connect with the opponent. It would have far less frames since it is a faster attack and it would be in constant motion while Eyebeam maintains a sequence throughout the channel. Cutting frames to add the quick shifts in and out while still fitting an animation that is meant to MATCH the cast/GCD of the ability is a different beast. There are no extraneous or repeating frames you can just replace. You'd have to change the speed or cut into the duration of the actual animation. Both are problematic since the first would make your motions spastic and the latter would either sacrifice detail or sacrifice responsiveness.

Blizzard does an excellent job creating responsive animations. The last thing we need is for our characters to look like someone from ESO (or Diablo Immortal . . .) stuttering through their frames like a shonen filler episode with no animation budget.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to make the check both when a class is picked AND when a race is picked since you can pick EITHER first during character creation. It's not that deep.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, Dragonspawn are sworn to their flights. Drac'thyr are the successful version of the chromatic experience, infused with the power of all flights. By necessity whatever the dragon class would be, it had to be chromatic. Now we could find a batch of chromatic dragonspawn eggs together with Chromatus . . .
    Every single flight has these guards in different colors. They just look cooler so I want them as an allied race.

I just dont like them geckos, these brutes would spark my interrest more, thats why.

11.0 Elwynn Forest revamp World Boss is Hogger, obvs..

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Gnoll wars was before WC1 so he was not alive back then.
    Also it currently looks like that you just quickly race through this Gnoll Wars map and don't really do anything there.
    Oh, sorry you are right.
    Though I'm sure either he's gonna show up in some capacity somehow. That or it was not resource intensive to give him a new model having had done the new gnoll models. Just my speculation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    11.0 Elwynn Forest revamp World Boss is Hogger, obvs..
    I'd lvl 1 40man that!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

We got what two more alpha phases and monk, warlock, demon hunter, and holy pally left with 5 more dungeons and one more zone

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I like that they're listening
    I don't think they make models that fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Picture
    "Dragon in the evening and rocket the next morning"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm still very much anxious to hear the Dracthyr voices.. both male and female ... if there even is a difference.

Nothing in the current build right now right?
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post

I just love reposting this video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    We got what two more alpha phases and monk, warlock, demon hunter, and holy pally left with 5 more dungeons and one more zone
    I was busy with Hearthstone stuff the past few days, so hadn't really looked into current alpha patch beyond checking it wasn't Warlock up for testing.

Looked around a little now, but since I'm busy and I don;t play Warrior, I think I'll concentrate on other stuff this week and prepare for the inevitable Warlock release week when I'll want to do ALL THE THINGS.

Hopefully they did a smaller area and smaller patch this week cause of obvious distractions with Season 4 launch and Hearthstone launch already stressing probably everyone from devs to ops. So HOPEFULLY that means a big meaty patch next Tuesday (with Warlocks) to make up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    [video=youtube;5r7vZKzTEJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r7vZKzTEJQ[video]

I cannot thank you enough for making me aware this exists. But now I am disappointed they didn't use this in the live game.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I was busy with Hearthstone stuff the past few days, so hadn't really looked into current alpha patch beyond checking it wasn't Warlock up for testing.

Looked around a little now, but since I'm busy and I don;t play Warrior, I think I'll concentrate on other stuff this week and prepare for the inevitable Warlock release week when I'll want to do ALL THE THINGS.

Hopefully they did a smaller area and smaller patch this week cause of obvious distractions with Season 4 launch and Hearthstone launch already stressing probably everyone from devs to ops. So HOPEFULLY that means a big meaty patch next Tuesday (with Warlocks) to make up for it.
    the build wasnt really small its just on the schedule
    i guess there was no dungeon but i imagine the next dungeon is tied to the third leveling zone and they dont wanna spoil the story

He will engulf as he pleases.

7+ Year Old Account

Ooooof, the memories. Either overreacting dragon on drugs, or annoyed aunt dragon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ooooof, the memories. Either overreacting dragon on drugs, or annoyed aunt dragon.
    Or super camp dragon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or super camp dragon.
    Definitely super camp dragon.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Reminds me a lot of the HIM in "The Power Puff Girls" or Mr.Devil from "Cow and Chicken". Those were pretty fun bad guys.

The Dracthyr voices should be gender neutral.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

Spoiler: 

Last edited by Raetary; 2022-08-04 at 12:52 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal