1. #65441
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,428
    Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    11.0 Elwynn Forest revamp World Boss is Hogger, obvs..
    I'd lvl 1 40man that!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  2. #65442
    We got what two more alpha phases and monk, warlock, demon hunter, and holy pally left with 5 more dungeons and one more zone

  3. #65443

  4. #65444
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I like that they're listening
    I don't think they make models that fast.

  5. #65445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Picture
    "Dragon in the evening and rocket the next morning"

  6. #65446
    Scarab Lord Polybius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    4,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm still very much anxious to hear the Dracthyr voices.. both male and female ... if there even is a difference.

    Nothing in the current build right now right?
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.

  7. #65447
    Banned KOUNTERPARTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Posts
    5,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.




    I just love reposting this video.

  8. #65448
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    26,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    We got what two more alpha phases and monk, warlock, demon hunter, and holy pally left with 5 more dungeons and one more zone
    I was busy with Hearthstone stuff the past few days, so hadn't really looked into current alpha patch beyond checking it wasn't Warlock up for testing.

    Looked around a little now, but since I'm busy and I don;t play Warrior, I think I'll concentrate on other stuff this week and prepare for the inevitable Warlock release week when I'll want to do ALL THE THINGS.

    Hopefully they did a smaller area and smaller patch this week cause of obvious distractions with Season 4 launch and Hearthstone launch already stressing probably everyone from devs to ops. So HOPEFULLY that means a big meaty patch next Tuesday (with Warlocks) to make up for it.

  9. #65449
    Herald of the Titans Izalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,972
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    [video=youtube;5r7vZKzTEJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r7vZKzTEJQ[video]


    I just love reposting this video.
    I cannot thank you enough for making me aware this exists. But now I am disappointed they didn't use this in the live game.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  10. #65450
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I was busy with Hearthstone stuff the past few days, so hadn't really looked into current alpha patch beyond checking it wasn't Warlock up for testing.

    Looked around a little now, but since I'm busy and I don;t play Warrior, I think I'll concentrate on other stuff this week and prepare for the inevitable Warlock release week when I'll want to do ALL THE THINGS.

    Hopefully they did a smaller area and smaller patch this week cause of obvious distractions with Season 4 launch and Hearthstone launch already stressing probably everyone from devs to ops. So HOPEFULLY that means a big meaty patch next Tuesday (with Warlocks) to make up for it.
    the build wasnt really small its just on the schedule
    i guess there was no dungeon but i imagine the next dungeon is tied to the third leveling zone and they dont wanna spoil the story

  11. #65451
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.
    He will engulf as he pleases.

  12. #65452
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Inb4 female voice sounds like Sinestra and Sindragosa.

    I’d kill for Theralion’s old voice in Dracthyr.
    Ooooof, the memories. Either overreacting dragon on drugs, or annoyed aunt dragon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  13. #65453
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ooooof, the memories. Either overreacting dragon on drugs, or annoyed aunt dragon.
    Or super camp dragon.

  14. #65454
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or super camp dragon.
    Definitely super camp dragon.



  15. #65455
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    ...
    I just love reposting this video.
    Reminds me a lot of the HIM in "The Power Puff Girls" or Mr.Devil from "Cow and Chicken". Those were pretty fun bad guys.

  16. #65456
    The Dracthyr voices should be gender neutral.

  17. #65457
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,743
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Last edited by Arafal; 2022-08-04 at 12:52 PM.



  18. #65458
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Can we talk about Sir Pringly though for a moment?

  19. #65459
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Can we talk about Sir Pringly though for a moment?
    What for?

    Surely Sir Pringly, Archduke of the Needle duchy, Lord of the Spikey Estate, does not need introduction.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2022-08-04 at 04:14 PM.



  20. #65460
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a bit weird, former winged Dragonspawn don't seem to have wings anymore.
    https://twitter.com/haughtychicken/s...295680/photo/2

    Spoiler: 



    Eh, the wings never made sense anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •