Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.
    Idk why ppl keep comparing evokers to dragons. Its like saying "why dont humans have long ear options!" Because elves and humans are kinda similar and elves have long ears

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile Monks and DHs...
    Yes yes, someone has to be last
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

There's a lot of cosmetic added to the game who are tuskarr's shoulderplates or hats like this one https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...rey-ear-warmer

It's cool that they add this kind of content as cosmetic. Also, seems weird that they add tuskarr specific content. Any hint about them becoming an allied race ? Because I think it's the second time they make NPC-bound armor parts available to players. First were the mawsworn armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Cringe comment. Stop acting like Asmon is the only one who complained about it, and he (and others) should. It was a pointless nerf, that is still pointless. No, it won't kill the game (and no one claimed it would) but it is an anti-fun change. The cooldown was what people complained about before the speed change, there's no compromising with a change that should've already happened, now there's just two of them to complain about.
    No one has a leg to stand on though. Its Still 50% faster than the fastest form of flying in the game. The devs put it in Alpha and decided it was to fast. Players lost nothing and if thry had just avoided giving ppl access like most video games youd never know what u are missing.

Its "but last christmas i had 24!"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    There's a lot of cosmetic added to the game who are tuskarr's shoulderplates or hats like this one https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...rey-ear-warmer

It's cool that they add this kind of content as cosmetic. Also, seems weird that they add tuskarr specific content. Any hint about them becoming an allied race ? Because I think it's the second time they make NPC-bound armor parts available to players. First were the mawsworn armors.
    Guarantee that that is a cosmetic item for players and they will get it through the Tuskarr renown. It is absolutely not a hint at an allied race. If it were, they would have fully nude models as a base and then player armor equip-able. Notice how all the Tuskarr with clothes have them baked into their model? We aren't getting Tuskarr playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Well, other than tantrums, his reasoning is often spot on. You make dislike, or hate this guy, but nevertheless, he knows how to articulate his arguments well.

In regards to your second point, it's apples and oranges. I believe it's been discussed countless times already, but classic is mainly a nostalgia ride. You play classic concious of it's tediousness and roughness. It's a different type of experience. On the other hand, you play retail because it's fresh and modernized to meet today's standards of game design (whether they are capable of doing this is a seperate case, but that's their intention). The game is faster and since people are not able / don't want to commit their entire free time to one game, they simply decide to continue with retail. Also, it's way more beginner friendly. Blizzard was fully aware what their classic audience is going to be.
    Thus your analogy is invalid by default as you try to compare things that are inherently different.
    I cant imagine what kinda terrible person would go "this guy uses hate for profit and gets his fans to harrass the devs but at least he has good criticisms".

There are a million ppl out there making better criticisms, listen to THEM stop giving your boy money just cus he makes u feel good by getting just as enraged by a srupid vidia game

Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    Guarantee that that is a cosmetic item for players and they will get it through the Tuskarr renown. It is absolutely not a hint at an allied race. If it were, they would have fully nude models as a base and then player armor equip-able. Notice how all the Tuskarr with clothes have them baked into their model? We aren't getting Tuskarr playable.
    You mean like the zandalaris and the nightbornes ? The fact there's no armor-equipable armor means nothing. Just like them being able to wear armor back in WotLK didn't meant anything. The fact they took time to adapt their signature helmet and shoulders to every race still is suspicious. I mean, people have begged for Kul Tiran NPC armors and never saw them and they're doing the helms and shoulder, which are the worst thing to adapt since they have to fit the shapes of tauren's face or worgen's.

You mean like the zandalaris and the nightbornes ? The fact there's no armor-equipable armor means nothing. Just like them being able to wear armor back in WotLK didn't meant anything. The fact they took time to adapt their signature helmet and shoulders to every race still is suspicious. I mean, people have begged for Kul Tiran NPC armors and never saw them and they're doing the helms and shoulder, which are the worst thing to adapt since they have to fit the shapes of tauren's face or worgen's.
    I think that, for any updated or new creature model, if you want it to be an allied race, you'll think it is hinted they'll be an allied race. By you, I mean people in general, not you specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I cant imagine what kinda terrible person would go "this guy uses hate for profit and gets his fans to harrass the devs but at least he has good criticisms".

There are a million ppl out there making better criticisms, listen to THEM stop giving your boy money just cus he makes u feel good by getting just as enraged by a srupid vidia game

It just has to be the greatest projection I have seen yet, lol. Your comment is so stupid on so many levels my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

I’ll start with: I have never subbed on twitch in my life, more - my total view time might be counted in minutes. If you consider my single view on a couple of his lengthy commentary videos on youtube as financial support then fine, but I bounce that ball back to you, since you seem to be pretty aware of his content, I guess we both financially support that chaotic evil man he is, right?
    You start with „what kinda terrible person…” to undermine my position as a poster, and thus credibility of whatever I say by implying I must be terrible person for justifying his reason, right? Are you aware that projection like this puts you in that position in the first place?

I said he articulates his thoughts pretty well, why would he be „my boy”. I prefer Preach over Asmongold. Is Preach „my boy^2”? I know about this raging attitude, yet I’m not aware of him agitating viewers to harass the devs”. But even if that is the case, I don’t care, and why would I? „There are million ppl out there” over the Internet raging and literally agitating fans to do wrongs, like gambling for example?

And the last part - I don’t think I feel good whenever I’m angry over a video game. So watching his criticism doesn’t feed my ego if that’s what you meant. I just use forums as a medium to share ideas and opinions, to agree and disagree. It’s an intellectual sport, feel free to change my mind. But don’t come at me looking like an emotionally unstable angry teenager to preach about ethics, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Reminder what speed % is normal flying at?((Like flying is at X% speed. Just curious..and well I forgot))
    410%. 100% base speed plus 310% speed boost from flying rank 3. Ground mounts are 200%. Both before any mount speed boost buffs like Crusader Aura.

Oh boy, I can't wait to spec into Long Arm of the Law again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

If Blizz ever reads these, plz, heroic leap needs to be baseline..

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Rend preferably and less rage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Cringe comment. Stop acting like Asmon is the only one who complained about it, and he (and others) should. It was a pointless nerf, that is still pointless. No, it won't kill the game (and no one claimed it would) but it is an anti-fun change. The cooldown was what people complained about before the speed change, there's no compromising with a change that should've already happened, now there's just two of them to complain about.
    Oh stop. This is not an "anti-fun" change. You are still going to go faster than any other source in the game. Increasing player entitlement and the massive whining is ruining the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    It just has to be the greatest projection I have seen yet, lol. Your comment is so stupid on so many levels my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

I’ll start with: I have never subbed on twitch in my life, more - my total view time might be counted in minutes. If you consider my single view on a couple of his lengthy commentary videos on youtube as financial support then fine, but I bounce that ball back to you, since you seem to be pretty aware of his content, I guess we both financially support that chaotic evil man he is, right?
    For the record, it is easy to be aware of his content, because his sheep fans keep polluting this forum with his content and try to declare his opinions fact that we should all worship. That guy literally commanded his fans to harrass players in game for buying the TBC Classic mount. Who do you think was the cause of the /spit emote taken out? He should have been banned over that.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Idk why ppl keep comparing evokers to dragons. Its like saying "why dont humans have long ear options!" Because elves and humans are kinda similar and elves have long ears
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.
    Dracthyr have the exact same shapeshifting ability as dragons do.
    They can shapeshift into anything they want, that's established in their starting experience.

The only reason why we are stuck with scaley runway models is because it's an enormous effort to redesign all other races to have them fit the Dracthyr customization options.
    It's a purely technical restriction, lets not pretend otherwise, especially when game itself doesn't.

Man, that Warlock talent to buff curses. "Target is unable to critically strike", that's some powerful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Oh boy, I can't wait to spec into Long Arm of the Law again!
    It did feel good to move faster on judgements, but I realy realy would want it as a replacement of steed, so we can have a 40% on 3 seconds ibstead of 2 with 20.
    Another one would be.. remove arms and give ret the prot version of steed.

Steed is like.. SLOW ME I AM ON A HORSE.

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct, its no indication what so ever... the nightborne were npc only.. what we got were not these models. They could do the same and give us a remodeld panda model in the end looking slighty off like nightborne.

Its a tricky thing.. its more like in the past it felt like that when their were female models people though, ooo this is gonna be a playable thing. Then kid models were an indication. But now they are not. I dont think there is a real clear indication unless blizz says so. Anything can happn really. Gnolls have kids, are they the allied race of worgen for horde? Remember when everyone said every single race will have a horde and alliance version, Is that still a thing still or was that bfa only though?

Not to long ago an interview stated allied race system is not dead and is there when they feel they need it appearntly. It was on wowhead. So atleast that part of the conversation that was discussed endlessly is over.

You never know.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-08-10 at 06:50 AM.

Man, the Ohn'aran Plains are gorgeous. Like a mix between Nagrand, Stormsong Valley, and Valley of the Four Winds. Hope the music delivers as well. Could see myself spending a lot of time there doing world content, farming and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    It is movement ability with combat application. They're talents now.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Man, the Ohn'aran Plains are gorgeous. Like a mix between Nagrand, Stormsong Valley, and Valley of the Four Winds. Hope the music delivers as well. Could see myself spending a lot of time there doing world content, farming and stuff.
    It's basically what I wanted from WoW since Day 1, and the sky itself is fucking gorgeous.