1. #65961
    Scarab Lord TriHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Posts
    4,341
    Not been following the DF news, did they change it so you can use Visage form in battle now and stay in it? Or are you still forced into dragon form?

  2. #65962
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Not been following the DF news, did they change it so you can use Visage form in battle now and stay in it? Or are you still forced into dragon form?
    Not sure about visage form, but you can stay in Dragon form even outside combat with a new spell.

  3. #65963
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,840
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Not been following the DF news, did they change it so you can use Visage form in battle now and stay in it? Or are you still forced into dragon form?
    No, but they did add a Spell that makes it so you immediately turn into your visage form upon leaving combat.



  4. #65964
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No, but they did add a Spell that makes it so you immediately turn into your visage form upon leaving combat.
    I wonder if they will be adding this for Worgen as well. I can't even remember the last time I used two-forms.

  5. #65965
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    In the build tonight, a few classes are being given a few new animations

    Warrior, Warlock, Demon Hunter
    If any class needs new animations it's Monk. And please let me hit things with my weapon again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "Blizzard Responds to Initial Release Date Feedback"

    Blizzard: "We'll announce something at some point"
    Ah yes the classic "Soon(TM)"

  6. #65966
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Hm, I dunno. They've done it before - see some of the artifact abilities that became baseline/talents.

    And some people seem unhappy at the idea of the covenant aesthetic coming with us. Hell, there's at least one person on this forum, for example.
    People seriously need to deal with it instead of thinking they can bully Blizzard into deleting an expansion.

  7. #65967
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh shit! The Ring of Blood is back!

    https://www.wowhead.com/news/gurgtho...nflight-328325

    So many fond memories of grouping up and defeating these elites back in the days.
    Hopefully, it's max-level, and the quest chain rewards a weapon. #fingercrossed
    Back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms!

  8. #65968
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    the artifact abilities mostly kept their names and visuals afaik
    Can only speak for WW Monk and Arcane Mage here but while WW Monk does still have the punch it lacks the, heh, "punch" it had with the extra visuals (sorry, had to), though that could be chalked up to it losing pretty much everything that made Strike of the Windlord what it was.

    ...actually now that I'm typing this, I wonder if we'll get it back in the talent tree? Fury Warriors got that Odyn's Fury ability back. Ok now I'm hopeful.

    Anyway, nothing much replaced visually Mark of Aluneth, either.

    So yeah, they can change things up. We'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    People seriously need to deal with it instead of thinking they can bully Blizzard into deleting an expansion.
    No argument from me. I think its a dumb idea to remove it anyway. Like I said, there are some real sweet animations in those things.

    edit: we've got a build~

  9. #65969
    Monk baby
    LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Can only speak for WW Monk and Arcane Mage here but while WW Monk does still have the punch it lacks the, heh, "punch" it had with the extra visuals (sorry, had to), though that could be chalked up to it losing pretty much everything that made Strike of the Windlord what it was.

    ...actually now that I'm typing this, I wonder if we'll get it back in the talent tree? Fury Warriors got that Odyn's Fury ability back. Ok now I'm hopeful.

    Anyway, nothing much replaced visually Mark of Aluneth, either.

    So yeah, they can change things up. We'll see.



    No argument from me. I think its a dumb idea to remove it anyway. Like I said, there are some real sweet animations in those things.

    edit: we've got a build~
    "WW will have playstyles to choose between bringing back old friends or a new playstyle"
    Old friends are
    Tiger eye brew
    Old Clones
    Disarm
    Fire blossom
    Chi explosion
    Strike of the windlord

  10. #65970
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,703
    Logging screen:

    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  11. #65971
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Logging screen:

    Aaaaand i have a new desktop background.



  12. #65972
    Ok now that is lovely.

  13. #65973
    Pretty nice, reminds me of the MoP one. New place to explore and all.

    Of course if they add a dragon flying down it will suddenly become way more like the Wrath one.

  14. #65974
    The Lightbringer Valysar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,327
    Login Screen "concept", so soon ?

    Btw, there is no new animations for Dh right now on the alpha.
    Last edited by Valysar; 2022-08-17 at 07:29 PM.

  15. #65975
    Bloodsail Admiral SunspotAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,238
    Very pretty vista, can wait to see it in motion.

    On another note, it was said that the Unholy DK tree was going to be reworked to some degree waaay back in the first week or so of alpha and I haven't seen anything about that since. I'm starting to wonder if the rework has become more substantial than originally pitched or it's just been on the backburner until the other classes have been rolled out. Personally, I'd get a kick out of seeing the abomination make a return.

  16. #65976
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Logging screen:

    [IMG]
    Weird that they seem to have done away with the whole portal theme for that one. Not even trying to emulate that basic feel that the other login screens do.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  17. #65977
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    How far have we fallen that there has not been a single login screen rickroll in this thread for the last like 400 pages?

    Also, yay Monk talents! Can't wait to play around with the claculator <3

  18. #65978
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,703
    Quote Originally Posted by SunspotAnims View Post
    Very pretty vista, can wait to see it in motion.

    On another note, it was said that the Unholy DK tree was going to be reworked to some degree waaay back in the first week or so of alpha and I haven't seen anything about that since. I'm starting to wonder if the rework has become more substantial than originally pitched or it's just been on the backburner until the other classes have been rolled out.
    They said same for priests. I guess unreleased classes have prio so they can gather first feedback.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  19. #65979
    Interesting, login screen was usully added in late Beta if I remember correctly.

  20. #65980
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Weird that they seem to have done away with the whole portal theme for that one. Not even trying to emulate that basic feel that the other login screens do.
    Well neither did Cata or MoP or BfA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •