1. #66441
    xuen statue
    a boring statue but still really cool

  2. #66442
    The scoreboard got me feeling happy!!!

  3. #66443
    Well, as a DH I'm happy with the new tree, looks sweet, even if half our ability passives became talents. We finally have a reason to take non haste/verse stats.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

  4. #66444
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Well, as a DH I'm happy with the new tree, looks sweet, even if half our ability passives became talents. We finally have a reason to take non haste/verse stats.
    big ole critties

  5. #66445
    Two new encrypted cinematics were added in this build. One runs for 2 minutes 20 seconds and the other one runs for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
    I'm scared of what one of these might entail.

  6. #66446
    Over 9000! Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    9,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    They are linked, the gateway just isn't open anymore. Xe'ra somehow getting in touch with the Draenei there implies they're still part of the main reality, time is just distorted there due to bronze dragon shenanigans.
    That is AU Xera or her equivalent.

  7. #66447
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...36739654471681 Thoughts on this? I actually like this, though the sharpness of each turn could use SOME work lol

  8. #66448
    Herald of the Titans Izalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Do not know man, I think that we are speculating here. The fact is that WoD's Draenor still exists, and probably a whole universe with it. Hopefully they will address some of this in DF.
    Pretty sure it's actually well established at this point that nothing besides the main timeline is "real". The only reason WoD Draenor exists is because Kairoz forced it into being by yanking it out of hypothetical-bronze-magic-land and attaching it to our universe. The reason it still exists is also because of that, but remember from the Mag'har recruitment scenario that in the last 30 years (as in, since it was forced into being and became part of our reality), the whole planet has just started to die. Speculation as to why (draenei blame the orcs; also theories it could be related to the light for some reason) often includes "because it isn't even supposed to exist and is now naturally degrading in a much slower, sadder way".
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  9. #66449
    I do think it can help with recovering and/or landing better and more freely when either fucking up or slowing down. Also makes the Dragon feel more FREE and less sluggish/limited.

  10. #66450
    Demons blade is NOT a proc anymore! FINALLY!

  11. #66451
    I really dont think even time magic is strong enough to manifest a whole universe, or even anchor an existing one, to the point a single person can do that.

    I think even though they arent the intended timeline the time multiverse exists.

    And poknt of order the bronzes were of a single planet and empowered by one aspect of reality, order.

    Its possible "one true timeline" is an aberation
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

  12. #66452
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Demons blade is NOT a proc anymore! FINALLY!
    haste/crit and windfury buffs

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That is AU Xera or her equivalent.
    this is why i didnt like the "one legion across all reality" because it makes naaru and other beings equivalent to demons also 1 for all

    the entire discussion in this thread is hurting my head though

  13. #66453
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I really dont think even time magic is strong enough to manifest a whole universe, or even anchor an existing one, to the point a single person can do that.

    I think even though they arent the intended timeline the time multiverse exists.

    And poknt of order the bronzes were of a single planet and empowered by one aspect of reality, order.

    Its possible "one true timeline" is an aberation
    Well, yes the Multiverse exists. There's just the thing that the First Ones made Reality (and the cosmos entire, but this argument is on just reality rn) and its starting point AKA its main figure is our timeline, hence it is Aman'Thuls job as the Highfather of the Lords of Order and keeper/embodiment of the concept of time to make certain the "one true timeline" is secure and in check.

  14. #66454
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...36739654471681 Thoughts on this? I actually like this, though the sharpness of each turn could use SOME work lol
    It looks too much like "air swimming" which is more like the old flying. I don't like it.

  15. #66455
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,832
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...25018164416512


    "When life gives you time altering powers, make aged cheese"
    Last edited by Arafal; 2022-08-25 at 06:40 AM.



  16. #66456
    Has anyone talked about this heirloom trinket ?

    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...luence?bonus=0

    What could be those primal storms ? Prepatch event ?

  17. #66457
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...25018164416512


    "When life gives you time altering powers, make aged cheese"
    This is the best thing I've seen all week. Also, he has no cheese in front of him. I hope Nomi starts asking him about a wide variety of cheeses he would like to purchase.

  18. #66458
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This is the best thing I've seen all week. Also, he has no cheese in front of him. I hope Nomi starts asking him about a wide variety of cheeses he would like to purchase.
    Um… there’s plenty of cheese in front of him.

  19. #66459
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,969
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Um… there’s plenty of cheese in front of him.
    Eh I can see a bit of cheese aging using time magic floating beside him but the things in front of him look like cutlery? They are forks, knives and spoons.

  20. #66460
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Pretty sure it's actually well established at this point that nothing besides the main timeline is "real". The only reason WoD Draenor exists is because Kairoz forced it into being by yanking it out of hypothetical-bronze-magic-land and attaching it to our universe. The reason it still exists is also because of that, but remember from the Mag'har recruitment scenario that in the last 30 years (as in, since it was forced into being and became part of our reality), the whole planet has just started to die. Speculation as to why (draenei blame the orcs; also theories it could be related to the light for some reason) often includes "because it isn't even supposed to exist and is now naturally degrading in a much slower, sadder way".
    Our Outland is dying too, so it could be that Draenor's fate is to be destroyed in all realities. But as I said before we are just especulating here, although the only fact is that WoD's Draenor still exists, and I guess that if the Draenei over there build a space ship they could go back to Argus or other planets, I do not think that there is a wall of magic around Draenor that limits that universe to only one planet, but who knows.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •