Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol I just tried testing a bit of demo in the PTR. At first I was wondering where the Pit Fiend from the Nether Portal was when it ended and on the second cast I just went right next to the target dummy. Still almost missed it since it was smaller than my Wrathguard and only a bit bigger than the imps.
    Well, given how bulky they are, much bigger likely isn't feasible if you don't want to render the melee camp effectively blind.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, given how bulky they are, much bigger likely isn't feasible if you don't want to render the melee camp effectively blind.
    I know which is why I was curious and tried this. Still think they should just let you make other players' summons (not their main pet) invisible.

I still expected to be as big as the PvP talent Fel Lord.

Well, testing the dragon riding and boy is it more fun than regular flying. And finding the BMAH vendor was cool.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

One of the raid encounters has baby proto whelps and they look ridiculously cute. And we'll probably have to kill them. Not to mention cooking uses a lot of duck meat. That's not why we wanted Ducks in the game Ion!
    i cant find it but in the comic for "The Guild" in the Vork issue theres a panel where the group is slaughtering kittens and are NOT enjoying it

you gave me that vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    No...

They're not going to abandon a plot they just set up for a future plotline.
    Because they never did that in the past, right?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Because they never did that in the past, right?
    They actually did finish most of the old "unfinished plotlines" with Legion and set up a bunch of new ones with BfA, so yes, we will see all of the Zereth's down the line (asuming the game will go on for the next 10-30+ years). It's free pre-known content on the scale of Ny'alotha or any "Uld" facility. You can hate all you want, but Zereth Mortis was well recieved and the raid, while overtuned, was super awesome from both an encounter PoV and it's looks.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they'll upgrade Ebyssian tauren's model. He still looks like a lvl 12 character

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so how's new UI? Can it comfortably replace usual spec WeakAuras?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Yes and no. It can comfortably replace elvui (which is a huge win), but you can't do what the usual (good) spec weak auras do from what I tried so far.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

lol not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    i cant find it but in the comic for "The Guild" in the Vork issue theres a panel where the group is slaughtering kittens and are NOT enjoying it

you gave me that vibe
    only loosely related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMk__UkbzSA

New ilvl loot progression in Vault of Incarnates.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/loot-it...28771#comments

Pretty ok with this. Less emphasis put on last 2-3 bosses.
    This is good btw

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    This is good btw
    It will be interesting to see how it feels in practice.
    In theory it should give a strong incentive to push forwards, but in practice it might end up feeling horrible if you get drops from the first boss while the rest of the group gets all the good items from the later bosses.
    Even if its only a negligible difference in thorughout, it would still feel bad to get stuff from earlier in the raid where the weaker items are, especially if you primarily gear you through raids.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    In theory it should give a strong incentive to push forwards, but in practice it might end up feeling horrible if you get drops from the first boss while the rest of the group gets all the good items from the later bosses.
    Even if its only a negligible difference in thorughout, it would still feel bad to get stuff from earlier in the raid where the weaker items are, especially if you primarily gear you through raids.
    Raid Tuning and well absurd drop rates will also matter the most.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I remember that they considered it before and did not go through with it but cannot remember when.

I was discussing this item level increase with a friend earlier today and we would both enjoy seeing it happen at the condition that item level upgrade for raid gear is implemented as well.

The thing is that I don't want an extra currency for this. Having valor points shared across all activities is fine with me. Have the same honor bar for all pve types of content is good enough. And if it can drop with the same accessibility as cosmic flux it's ok. There will always be room for ajustement later on during the expac, but I don't want the game activities to feel like a chore or feel unrewarding.

There might be cleaner options but without an upgrade system, the raid loot system will feel even worse than it does today compared to the mythic plus reward system.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I was discussing this item level increase with a friend earlier today and we would both enjoy seeing it happen at the condition that item level upgrade for raid gear is implemented as well.

The thing is that I don't want an extra currency for this. Having valor points shared across all activities is fine with me. Have the same honor bar for all pve types of content is good enough. And if it can drop with the same accessibility as cosmic flux it's ok. There will always be room for ajustement later on during the expac, but I don't want the game activities to feel like a chore or feel unrewarding.

There might be cleaner options but without an upgrade system, the raid loot system will feel even worse than it does today compared to the mythic plus reward system.
    Yeah it would definitely work if the gear is listed as e.g. Heroic 1/4 and you have a way to upgrade everything to 4/4.

Yeah it would definitely work if the gear is listed as e.g. Heroic 1/4 and you have a way to upgrade everything to 4/4.
    That would definitely be an option. It would require ensuring that raid loot upgrades don't incentivise grinding too forcefully, or we will just end up with players complaining about feeling forced to grind stuff.
    I think a valor adjacent system dedicated to raids would probably work though. Something like LFR bosses giving 10 valor, NM giving 50, HC giving 250, and Mythic giving 1000, with equivalent upgrade levels for each difficulty. So you get q tiny upgrade for doing lower difficulties, but if you want to upgrade HC gear you don't feel like you have to do LFR.

Would definitely needs lots of workshopping tough. No idea how to make it work.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

That would definitely be an option. It would require ensuring that raid loot upgrades don't incentivise grinding too forcefully, or we will just end up with players complaining about feeling forced to grind stuff.
    I think a valor adjacent system dedicated to raids would probably work though. Something like LFR bosses giving 10 valor, NM giving 50, HC giving 250, and Mythic giving 1000, with equivalent upgrade levels for each difficulty. So you get q tiny upgrade for doing lower difficulties, but if you want to upgrade HC gear you don't feel like you have to do LFR.

Would definitely needs lots of workshopping tough. No idea how to make it work.
    Keep the current Valor system with a rolling Valor cap, let raid loot also be upgradeable. Back in MoP you could get Valor through anything but a raid logger would easily cap valor super fast without even clearing the full raid. Ofc the issue there always ended up being that they would farm the valor by grinding before they raided for the week so they could use it immediately but there is only so much you can do to save some people from themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    People scream "I Feel forced" regardless of the actual need. People can't control themselves(Even if said system is pretty generous). I'd even also say people would moan about an upgrade system feeling obligated to upgrade every single piece.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-09-10 at 07:19 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi