1. #67121
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,660
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Is that your argument? Going ad hominem?
    Well, you keep dodging actual arguments. The thing is, long time ago you decided that WoW is shit, and that it will be shit (cuz Ion lawyer is in charge lol), and nothing is gonna change your mind. That is why any discussion with you is pointless. If you want to stew in your bitterness, then sure. No one cares.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  2. #67122
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Dude, you can literally do that yourself if you don't believe what I write? Klick on a character, search for the achievement in question and read the % number. I'm done discussing with you - all you do is spread bad vibes, posting numbers from the game from 9 years ago and ignoring what everyone else writes. Can we please go back to beta discussion?!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, the Mythic Evoker tint works super well with the purple barber shop armour:



    Sadly it seems like you can only use the shoulders and girdle for your Dracthyr form, even though the tier set was made for only Dracthyr in mind. Not unexpected, but still a missed opportunity in my eyes.
    Not even Tier sets showing up in Dracthyr form is a serious letdown.

    The fact they actually designed a race that can't transmog, knowing how popular transmogs are, is mind boggling.

    Because this is a conscious design decision, they could 100% have made a draconic form that can show off armour. They chose for it to not work.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  3. #67123
    "No, a MMO would be good if it adressed all of the playstyles its players want to play. WoW is not "good" currently, as endgame progression is limited to a few players only"

    Sounds like laziness to me. Literally doesn't take you a little more than a few hours to get a high enough ilvl anymore. Fucking Fated LFR rewards 265-272 gear

  4. #67124
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm also going to assume that there is a reason Tyr build the Isles there and had the dragons moved there. I expect the Isles to be right over some crucial Titan facility and that Tyr brought them there above Tyrhold so they would effectively guard it.
    Did Tyr build the Isles? Or just the facilities that helped give the islands said specific shape?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yeah, there's asking for more options, and then there's just straight up whining constantly. You are hitting past that white line.

    If you want more gear progression, I'd suggest possibly waiting for Dragonflight and wait for the world events, the world pvp stuff, etc. Seems about fair.

  5. #67125
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Did Tyr build the Isles? Or just the facilities that helped give the islands said specific shape?
    I mean he made the facilities but we can expect those shaped the isles.

  6. #67126
    Herald of the Titans Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    2,617
    Btw, I just finished the 2nd zone and one of the quests randomly gave me the second dragonriding mount without any explanation which is kind of sad. Was anyone able to find wild npc versions of the Velocidrakes and Wylderdrakes? Any side story quests that give them some lore?

  7. #67127
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean he made the facilities but we can expect those shaped the isles.
    Yeah, but there is a difference between shaping something and straight up building them from scratch. Azeroth and the landmass for the isles were made likely by the World Soul making an "egg" to help itself nurture (That or it was made VIA Progenitor forges or something like that. Could be both lol) but either are still Progenitor influenced, the landmass is already there. It would be "reshaped" and "ordered" as a result of the Titanic forges and facilities.

  8. #67128
    The game showers you with easiest loot ever through M+.

    Whats the issue

  9. #67129
    Scarab Lord The-Shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Badlands
    Posts
    4,310
    Hoping for the PTR soon, I really wanna try out Evoker.
    thinly veiled high elf thread

  10. #67130
    The Lightbringer Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The game showers you with easiest loot ever through M+.

    Whats the issue
    We do know they rethought the limitation on 5 items from crafting (and you can now have any number though only up to 2 items that have special effects). So while you still cannot get Mythic ilvl loot without doing instanced content (and if anyone not fine with that is not really worth discussing with imo), you probably can slowly grind yourself to full heroic gear by doing the elite outdoor areas. Ofc your most effective way of doing those will probably be to group at which point you might as well do M+ but hey, if you want to do it in the open world, it will be available. And I think that's great since it gives all those players a clear gear progression goal.

    I guess the special effects on crafted gear might have been too powerful (plus giving FIVE may have created a lot of conflict in gear slots that together with tier could create a very annoying locked slot effect). If you can turn crafted gear of sufficient high ilvl into tier with a forge of sorts, this may well be the golden age of open world players.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-09-03 at 04:19 PM.

  11. #67131
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Not even Tier sets showing up in Dracthyr form is a serious letdown.

    The fact they actually designed a race that can't transmog, knowing how popular transmogs are, is mind boggling.

    Because this is a conscious design decision, they could 100% have made a draconic form that can show off armour. They chose for it to not work.
    Hopefully that functionality just isn't implemented yet. The devs haven't given a clear answer about it, but they did suggest in early interviews that they could do more with tier sets since they're custom made for the race. It'd be pretty disappointing if that's not the case and it launches like this... but I've played Druid long enough to be used to not showing my armor, and I might stay in Visage form out of combat anyway.

  12. #67132
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Not even Tier sets showing up in Dracthyr form is a serious letdown.

    The fact they actually designed a race that can't transmog, knowing how popular transmogs are, is mind boggling.

    Because this is a conscious design decision, they could 100% have made a draconic form that can show off armour. They chose for it to not work.
    They really should've not made the visage form at all, a serious waste of resources. Let the Drac'thyr part be the class itself, and the race you choose to play as is your "visage" form without extra customizations. That way, they could've put more thought into issues such as transmogs AND fix the whole "why am I forced to be a human/blood elf"

  13. #67133
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Hoping for the PTR soon, I really wanna try out Evoker.
    Not sure if Evoker will be on the pre patch PTR, there was a discussion a few pages back about whether Demon Hunters were in the legion pre patch PTR or not. Hopefully they are because like you I’d like to be able to test them and provide feedback before they are finalised.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

  14. #67134
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Not sure if Evoker will be on the pre patch PTR, there was a discussion a few pages back about whether Demon Hunters were in the legion pre patch PTR or not. Hopefully they are because like you I’d like to be able to test them and provide feedback before they are finalised.
    It sounded exactly like Demon Hunters in the pre-patch: Evokers would only be playable for the last two weeks of the pre-patch, two weeks before DF launch. Demons Hunters were only playable for the last 2 weeks of the 7 week pre-patch period.

  15. #67135
    Epic! AngerFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Right behind you!
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    They were. The legion invasion quest started with the dhs exposing the invaders and u were sent to the dh camp. It was a little awkward because dh talents and abilities were based on max lvl since they started at 98, so they were stuck at 100 for the entire pre event and lacked some abilities. But they did have an advantage leading the charge do to getting more heals and damage after killing a demon and their cc working on demons.

    I think the confusion might be...and this is where i am fuzzy, is that the invasion was 3 or 4 weeks and they were only available for 2 weeks before. Remember the invasions happened once a day and ramped up until there would be 3 going on at a time
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Adding in both quotes as I want to respond to both with the same thing. I remember DHs coming out with the pre-patch, I still have tons of Felbat Pups to remind me that they were there for the pre-patch event. I think more the question I was looking at with this (as well as my initial post) was whether they were on the PTR for the pre-patch or if they were only in the Legion Alpha/Beta before being released on live. From everything I've seen, all of the DH testing was in the Alpha/Beta client.

    What that then comes to in my estimation is that if Evokers aren't on the PTR client & Blizz is randomly deciding who to invite to beta, they are in essence giving certain players a bit of an advantage towards raiding with Evokers in the first tier of raiding due to the likely experience gap between those who got into the beta & those who have to wait until pre-patch.

  16. #67136
    Fluffy Parrot Marlamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,762
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Hoping for the PTR soon, I really wanna try out Evoker.
    The talent system is very broken right now with many people unable to apply talents or have them persist through relogs (even with Blizz's "fix" last night), I wouldn't expect PTR before that issued is fixed. Hopefully it is fixed next week with PTR coming soon afterwards, but this has been an issue since the Alpha began so that is with a huge "maybe".

  17. #67137
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    It sounded exactly like Demon Hunters in the pre-patch: Evokers would only be playable for the last two weeks of the pre-patch, two weeks before DF launch. Demons Hunters were only playable for the last 2 weeks of the 7 week pre-patch period.
    I think they meant they wanted to play them on the PTR, we just not sure if they will be available on the PTR as soon as it goes live for testing even if in the pre patch they’re only available for part of it
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

  18. #67138
    Bloodsail Admiral Nightshade711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Argus
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I think they meant they wanted to play them on the PTR, we just not sure if they will be available on the PTR as soon as it goes live for testing even if in the pre patch they’re only available for part of it
    DHs weren't playable on PTR for Legion's pre-patch.
    I would be surprised if evokers were playable on the PTR this time around.

  19. #67139
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    DHs weren't playable on PTR for Legion's pre-patch.
    I would be surprised if evokers were playable on the PTR this time around.
    Yeah thats what I thought, I think pre patch PTR is more about testing the pre patch event and changes to existing systems
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

  20. #67140
    I dislike how they have started to take away player control by making dead wait times in quests were you have to watch a npc move a few steps over as they speak cringeworthy dialogue to continue on.

    I get it the black dragon is thirsty and wants the old mage to ride her... can I please just get on with this quest?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •