Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Again, why are you using denigrating language? And you continue to tell me what I think, which is a bad habit.
    Where? I'm only seeing a comment on outward appearance ("seem to dislike") and no denigrating language at all.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Where? I'm only seeing a comment on outward appearance ("seem to dislike") and no denigrating language at all.
    Calling someone's opinion a bunch of bullshit is not problematic to you? Well I guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The biggest mistake of Shadowlands to me, beyond Sylvanas that is, was actually having all the zones in the Shadowlands.

The expansion should have been a Northrend revamp with the Maw as the only Shadowlands zone we visit in regular gameplay. Maybe Oribos as well.

All the Shadowlands denizens would have instead come to us. Most of the Shadowlands stuff would be left up to your imagination, beyond the fact that there is more to it than just the Maw.
    Stuff like the Kyrians would not be explained much beyond them existing, and the Mawsworn being Kyrians who have allied with the Jailer.

While we would lose out on a few cool visuals like Revendreth, we would also not have to see the Shadowlands overexplained and would instead have the mystery of how the Shadowlands actually functions left to the imagination.

Pretty much all the relevant plotlines could be brought over wholesale as well if that is an issue. You would just not be able to do zone specific stories. But the return of Kel'thuzad as a leader of Maldraxxi traitors, the defection of Kyrians, permanent death of wild gods, and reveal of the Dreadlords, are all plotlines that could be done just as well outside the Shadowlands.
    Imo I would have made the Shadowlands NOT be a separate realm. Death itself, like every other force in its pure form, would be unknowable. However I'd have the Shadowlands be a transitive plane; a shadow of reality. In short, I'd have it be where we literally go in game when we die. Combine this with a Northrend Revamp and have the different places of the Shadowlands essentially be places were reality and the realm beyond the Veil are different. Think Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver or Legends of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Dying in this revamped version of Northrend would not disable your abilities, it would be how you'd travel between two different versions of the same zone (utilized to create all manner of interesting puzzles for solo exploration). Covenant abilities or whatever would have been about traveling back and forth between the two realms.

Calling someone's opinion a bunch of bullshit is not problematic to you? Well I guess not.

Pretty low as offenses go, in regards to this forum. Least he didn't say git gud.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They added a new Beta realm called Valdrakken, perhaps an endgame testing realm?

New expansion, new stat squish.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Cue four months of wonky scaling making soloing legacy content impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSoulLegion View Post
    Cue four months of wonky scaling making soloing legacy content impossible.
    Cue 20 months of crying that everyone's "Hard work" has been destroyed because the stats mean you are the bestestest player ever

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Cue 20 months of crying that everyone's "Hard work" has been destroyed because the stats mean you are the bestestest player ever
    I would not mind to have same numbers as in SL for ever.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They're adjusting ilvl and stat curve to be linear from 1 to 60 instead of suffering from BFA endgame bloat at lvl 50 so it will be wonky for couple fo builds now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They're adjusting ilvl and stat curve to be linear from 1 to 60 instead of suffering from BFA endgame bloat at lvl 50 so it will be wonky for couple fo builds now.
    This. Wowhead has a good graph to show what this means.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Frankly? No. Opinions don't have any special right to not be called out as dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    This. Wowhead has a good graph to show what this means.
    That...looks better

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    That...looks better
    It's normal. Notice how in SL it's more or less linear from 1 to 50. We will see same sharp increase in 60-70 now. Funny how some people view this or XP changes as "fixing game".

Oh boy... here we go again...

- - - Updated - - -

These squishes are becoming annoying.
    Back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    These squishes are becoming annoying.
    It's not a squish, it's rescaling for leveling.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/possibl...-from-1-328797

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's normal. Notice how in SL it's more or less linear from 1 to 50. We will see same sharp increase in 60-70 now. Funny how some people view this or XP changes as "fixing game".
    if i can level 70% faster through 50-60 then it is a win because SL leveling is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You can get this one via crafting:

That look like something coming out of a Kinder egg and pieced together by a 6y old to be honest.
    Ukraine’s government has officially registered the Moskva cruiser wreck on the Black Sea bottom as a national underwater cultural heritage site.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    if i can level 70% faster through 50-60 then it is a win because SL leveling is garbage
    Afaik you don't even need to set foot into the Shadowlands becuase Chromie doesn't punt you out until you're 60 and ready to jump straight into Dragon Isles. Wonderful as I'd never enter that horrid realm willingly, even for just a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    That look like something coming out of a Kinder egg and pieced together by a 6y old to be honest.
    Looks like the color palette was picked by someone colorblind. Hurray for diversity I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    You can just straight up skip it with Chromie Time.