7+ Year Old Account
    First tier sets are bing mined:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Raid rewards changes seem solid. Three instead of four item levels, special items, a much better way to handle BoEs, rewarding middle bosses that are meant to be blocks.

Removing Personal Loot as an option for raid groups is going to be a huge issue for PuGs. No chance I'd join a guild run that just wants to PuG a couple more people anymore with this system.

Now let's have a blog that actually explains how Mythic+ and Profession item levels will work.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-09-29 at 06:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sure, and that's fine and all, but then you get to Currency requirements or other requirements
    How time consuming is it to farm that currency?

If its something like farming anima in early SL, i'd get your point.
    If its actually pretty easy and quick, then just farm the currency, its not a big issue.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

If its actually pretty easy and quick, then just farm the currency, its not a big issue.
    It's like farming order resources.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's like farming order resources.
    So we'll be drowning in them.

Formerly known as Arafal

So we'll be drowning in them.
    I mean I had enough to buy several cosmetics just by leveling and I did not even pick many treasures (I think you need a bit of renown to unlock them and I barely did sidequests for the expedition faction). So yeah, they are supposed to be plentiful.

Sure, at launch it'll only take Dragon Isle Resources. But what if there is a currency like Research, or Cyphers that is annoying as balls to farm, and you can't send to your alt?

Making all Ensembles buy-able by your main is a lot more sensible and future-proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sure, at launch it'll only take Dragon Isle Resources. But what if there is a currency like Research, or Cyphers that is annoying as balls to farm, and you can't send to your alt?

Making all Ensembles buy-able by your main is a lot more sensible and future-proof.
    I mean most people except the complete shills will not disagree that quality of life changes are good. I'd rather not have to regrind the same things on alts just for cosmetics (and Shadowlands was the perfect proof of that).

I think DF has just been ruined for me on the loot distribution front, Blizz should have only made the changes to the 1% Mythic raiders who wanted this change, I won't be raiding in DF anymore Thanks Blizz.

Im not sure what they mean by Group Loot. Is that the screen with Dice (need), Coin (greed), etc? Won't that be a mess in pugs where everyone is going to roll need? If that is the case, I don't see it making to live. They tried it with dungeons in WoD and was promptly rolled back after massive backlash. Or it should be an option in guild runs. Im surprised that they chose this instead of master loot for guild groups.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Im not sure what they mean by Group Loot. Is that the screen with Dice (need), Coin (greed), etc? Won't that be a mess in pugs where everyone is going to roll need? If that is the case, I don't see it making to live. They tried it with dungeons in WoD and was promptly rolled back after massive backlash. Or it should be an option in guild runs. Im surprised that they chose this instead of master loot for guild groups.
    Yep, group loot is the box that comes up and you pick need, greed, disenchant or pass.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Yep, group loot is the box that comes up and you pick need, greed, disenchant or pass.
    It has to be for testing purposes only then (hard to test group loot when groups in beta always select personal loot). There's no way this makes it to live.... right?

It has to be for testing purposes only then (hard to test group loot when groups in beta always select personal loot). There's no way this makes it to live.... right?
    The last time they said they were doing something for experimental purposes and it failed they still implemented it... I have no faith this time will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    The last time they said they were doing something for experimental purposes and it failed they still implemented it... I have no faith this time will be different.
    The question isn't whether this is experimental, but whether it being forced is specificially for testing or the intentent for live.

Yeah it is bizarre that theywould do Group Loot and not Masterloot. Group loot is generally a mess. Masterloot or Personal loot wouöd have been the proper options.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I think DF has just been ruined for me on the loot distribution front, Blizz should have only made the changes to the 1% Mythic raiders who wanted this change, I won't be raiding in DF anymore Thanks Blizz.
    If they took down the ilvl restrictions for trading for personal loot just like they are doing for group loot, there would be no effective difference between Master Loot and personal loot in a group where everyone has agreed to move loot to whomever can help the guild the most with it. This is such a wrongheaded move and yet again we see a screeching minority fuck up the game and in this case fuck up what is possibly the most booming community in the game, people who do Dungeons and Raids in PuGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If they took down the ilvl restrictions for trading for personal loot just like they are doing for group loot, there would be no effective difference between Master Loot and personal loot in a group where everyone has agreed to move loot to whomever can help the guild the most with it. This is such a wrongheaded move and yet again we see a screeching minority fuck up the game and in this case fuck up what is possibly the most booming community in the game, people who do Dungeons and Raids in PuGs.
    Agreed, 100%, I'm hugely disappointed in this change.

I assume the loot changes wouldn't include LFR? that would be terrible!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I assume the loot changes wouldn't include LFR? that would be terrible!
    I mean people would just need everything I assume. Which as you said would be terrible. Only way to do LFR would be to leave raid chat.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-09-29 at 09:15 AM.

Honestly don't get why Blizzard just didn't flat out remove Sentinels protection from Hunters at this point.
    It was already sub-par as group utility as it was. With this change I cannot see a situation where you would pick it except if you genuinely have nothing else to spend it on. Even Lone Wolf MM Hunters might pick increases to pet damage for the times you need a hero pet over Sentinels Protection.
    The world revamp dream will never die!