1. #68281
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I left bastion at 54 and had to stop doing side quests because I hit 60 in ardenweald
    Sure, but the question was how far you could get without them, not with them.

  2. #68282
    The Lightbringer Valysar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sure, but the question was how far you could get without them, not with them.
    I've done almost all campaign quests with no side quests, in DF, I'm almost 68

  3. #68283
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Takes time

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mythic plus hopefully

    We also hopefully get the constant crashes fixed and the race time frame no longer stuck because I get it blizz I missed gold by .003 SECONDS!!!!
    No build today, just some emergency maintenance on all test realms (including Classic). Hopefully fixes the constant DCs though, if not hopefully the build later this week will.

  4. #68284
    The Lightbringer Hanibuhl the Lightbringer's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,265
    How can we be THIS close to the release of the pre-patch (a mere 3 weeks) and we've yet to hear the dracthyr voice-lines...? Come on!

    Also... the music seems to be in the game; lets release the flippin' soundtrack on Spotify!

  5. #68285
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    No build today, just some emergency maintenance on all test realms (including Classic). Hopefully fixes the constant DCs though, if not hopefully the build later this week will.
    i am just as happy with no build as i am with the fixes

    both give me stuff to play

    - - - Updated - - -

    so how come nobody has made speculation posts about the whispers in chromie time....like come on guys that was easy

  6. #68286
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    How can we be THIS close to the release of the pre-patch (a mere 3 weeks) and we've yet to hear the dracthyr voice-lines...? Come on!

    Also... the music seems to be in the game; lets release the flippin' soundtrack on Spotify!
    If it is in game why no one released it?

  7. #68287
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    How can we be THIS close to the release of the pre-patch (a mere 3 weeks) and we've yet to hear the dracthyr voice-lines...? Come on!

    Also... the music seems to be in the game; lets release the flippin' soundtrack on Spotify!
    Is the login theme in yet?

  8. #68288
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    How can we be THIS close to the release of the pre-patch (a mere 3 weeks) and we've yet to hear the dracthyr voice-lines...? Come on!

    Also... the music seems to be in the game; lets release the flippin' soundtrack on Spotify!
    Is it? Doesn't seem like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Is the login theme in yet?
    No, it's still Shadowlands login theme.

  9. #68289
    Let's hope we get a more stable build, last build had so many bugs.

  10. #68290
    The Lightbringer Hanibuhl the Lightbringer's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Stop lying. Music isn't in.
    I'm not lying; a lot of music seems to be in, if you listen to streamers/testers... I'm sure it's not all final, but I'm hearing a lot new music/sounds!

  11. #68291
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm not lying; a lot of music seems to be in, if you listen to streamers/testers... I'm sure it's not all final, but I'm hearing a lot new music/sounds!
    I logged in and went to several areas, I can confirm there is NO music in the beta as of yet.

  12. #68292
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm not lying; a lot of music seems to be in, if you listen to streamers/testers... I'm sure it's not all final, but I'm hearing a lot new music/sounds!
    Hmm, have you considered that might be their own music?

  13. #68293
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm not lying; a lot of music seems to be in, if you listen to streamers/testers... I'm sure it's not all final, but I'm hearing a lot new music/sounds!
    No, it's not. It's actually rather eerie if you're used to play with music on.

  14. #68294
    Why is everyone thinking we're going to the Emerald Dream now? Was there something in the recent PTR/Beta updates?

  15. #68295
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,334
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That doesn't sound terribly out of line with the usual.
    Leveling on main should just require whatever it takes to finish zones, without war mode/dungeons, but with some bonus questlines.

    More important how fast alt leveling will be. Imo perfect would be something like post 9.1.5 (especially fast fill the bar objectives feel great), with slower Chromie option (so finishing whole expansion continent would be full 10-70 experience).

  16. #68296
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why is everyone thinking we're going to the Emerald Dream now? Was there something in the recent PTR/Beta updates?
    We do know there is a plot involving Ysera. And in the Ohnaran plains, the Primalists have sided with the Nokhud so they can get their help to gain control over a gate to the Emerald Dream located by the Green Oathstone. In the same way that you can't have a plot for the Bronze that doesn't involve time, you can't have a plot involving the Green that doesn't involve the dream.

    If the Primalists wish to expunge the influence of the Titans from Azeroth, disjoining the Emerald Dream would definitely be important to them; it's the very blueprint of how they'd wish to shape Azeroth.

  17. #68297
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We do know there is a plot involving Ysera. And in the Ohnaran plains, the Primalists have sided with the Nokhud so they can get their help to gain control over a gate to the Emerald Dream located by the Green Oathstone. In the same way that you can't have a plot for the Bronze that doesn't involve time, you can't have a plot involving the Green that doesn't involve the dream.

    If the Primalists wish to expunge the influence of the Titans from Azeroth, disjoining the Emerald Dream would definitely be important to them; it's the very blueprint of how they'd wish to shape Azeroth.
    Not to mention we barely scratch the surface during lvling. We rebuff the Primalists but barely get to set foot in the actual green sanctuary iirc

  18. #68298
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We do know there is a plot involving Ysera. And in the Ohnaran plains, the Primalists have sided with the Nokhud so they can get their help to gain control over a gate to the Emerald Dream located by the Green Oathstone. In the same way that you can't have a plot for the Bronze that doesn't involve time, you can't have a plot involving the Green that doesn't involve the dream.

    If the Primalists wish to expunge the influence of the Titans from Azeroth, disjoining the Emerald Dream would definitely be important to them; it's the very blueprint of how they'd wish to shape Azeroth.
    Doesn't explain why we would go there, though. Besides, how much the Dream is really a blueprint or even Titan-made is still questionable.

  19. #68299
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Doesn't explain why we would go there, though. Besides, how much the Dream is really a blueprint or even Titan-made is still questionable.
    Good time to answer that question then.

  20. #68300
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why is everyone thinking we're going to the Emerald Dream now? Was there something in the recent PTR/Beta updates?
    Iirc Steve Danuser did tease the Emerald Dream as something we would visit later during the Expansion during one of the interviews.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •