Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why is everyone thinking we're going to the Emerald Dream now? Was there something in the recent PTR/Beta updates?
    No Taliesin made a speculation video claiming it will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we'll have musics with this week's build

Hope the login screen theme is like 12 mins long.

Hope the login screen theme is like 12 mins long.
    Optimized for current launcher enabled login times and it is only 10 second jingle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Optimized for current launcher enabled login times and it is only 10 second jingle.
    Nah just make sure the login queues are 24 mins long so people can listen to it twice.

Nah just make sure the login queues are 24 mins long so people can listen to it twice.
    This os Retail we are talking about. There are no queues.

This os Retail we are talking about. There are no queues.
    Uh, the queue times for Draenor-EU were like 3-4 hours lmao.

The servers were so overloaded you literally couldn't play on Draenor.

Hoping for something completely different for the login music, something like MoP. I get so sick of hearing all the intros apart for wrath and mop.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Hoping for something completely different for the login music, something like MoP. I get so sick of hearing all the intros apart for wrath and mop.
    We had that for BFA and I didn't really like it. It's nice to always have the recognizable intro paired with the newest music/themes afterwards

Nah, still the full 12 minute song... just played in ten seconds.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    I hope for something like cata. A new theme that includes revamped parts of the original theme in addition to the expansion specific ones. something to feel nostalgic but at the same time fresh and powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Uh, the queue times for Draenor-EU were like 3-4 hours lmao.

The servers were so overloaded you literally couldn't play on Draenor.
    I remember lol
    The streamer I watched had to marathon it and his buddy was still in q

- - - Updated - - -

So for those of you who find old lore interesting we run into a bronze dragon named aeon who is mostly insignificant however what isn't insignificant is that we face his infinite counterpart in TBC Aeonus

Also we will likely get adventures in the timelines as some form of content like isles or scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    How can we be THIS close to the release of the pre-patch (a mere 3 weeks) and we've yet to hear the dracthyr voice-lines...? Come on!

Also... the music seems to be in the game; lets release the flippin' soundtrack on Spotify!
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it's not. It's actually rather eerie if you're used to play with music on.
    Oh boy... I'm getting a pretty bad feeling about this.

The lack of polishment is palpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    i am just as happy with no build as i am with the fixes

both give me stuff to play

- - - Updated - - -

so how come nobody has made speculation posts about the whispers in chromie time....like come on guys that was easy
    Do you have a video/audio of the whispers?

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post

That's a rather silly sentiment. Sounds and music are not something that generally requires much testing once the sound system is set up.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's a rather silly sentiment. Sounds and music are not something that generally requires much testing once the sound system is set up.
    I like the idea of someone waiting for a single thing to complain about in Dragonflight but not being able to find their reasoning.
    "Oh, maybe my class is bad!... ah no they're actually really fun. Hmm... gearing? Ah, damnit, that looks good too..."

"AHA! No voicelines!"
    vigorous typing
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Do you have a video/audio of the whispers?
    I wish I did but no
    It's in the time travel quests during the war between the elements and the old gods
    There's two voices
    One is nzoth and the other had speech bubbles appearing over my head so idk if it's a normal thing or because I kept my gift from BfA

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I did but no
    It's in the time travel quests during the war between the elements and the old gods
    There's two voices
    One is nzoth and the other had speech bubbles appearing over my head so idk if it's a normal thing or because I kept my gift from BfA
    I'm still not getting it. Is something said that raises questions?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

so how come nobody has made speculation posts about the whispers in chromie time....like come on guys that was easy
    Because they've demonstrated that half the time after they write new old god whispers, they either change their story plans or the content they were foreshadowing gets cut. So the whispers are now pointless. It's like Ed Boon's twitter account. (The Mortal Kombat franchise used to do this thing where they put tons of hints to secret content, but since the 3d era, they keep doing this but for secrets that don't exist. Making the hints pure trolling.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post

How much testing these voice lines need, hmm?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-10-04 at 05:09 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.