1. #68401
    2.3ish GB update went out. Build 45779

  2. #68402
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt95 View Post
    2.3ish GB update went out. Build 45779
    Holy fuck...

    - - - Updated - - -

    2.3GB is massive

  3. #68403
    Ooof that music thoooo! <3

  4. #68404
    music???? where?

  5. #68405
    Don't lie to me...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yeah I can't find music worth shit this build...

    Man's lied.

  6. #68406
    Wonder if we'll ever get news of the multiple scarf / hoods they added on the first build. Or on the Bloodhunter / Darkmoon Harlequin sets.

    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/items/s...0#items;0+2+18

  7. #68407
    The talent animations are pretty cool.

  8. #68408
    AddOns are re-enabled on the max level server now.

    e: New future Class Leaked /s

    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2022-09-29 at 02:52 AM.

  9. #68409
    Over 9000! Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    9,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Means you also need whatever currency it is to buy the item.
    Gold.

    That would be gold.

  10. #68410
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,684
    First tier sets are bing mined:

    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  11. #68411
    Scarab Lord Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,005
    The Raid rewards changes seem solid. Three instead of four item levels, special items, a much better way to handle BoEs, rewarding middle bosses that are meant to be blocks.

    Removing Personal Loot as an option for raid groups is going to be a huge issue for PuGs. No chance I'd join a guild run that just wants to PuG a couple more people anymore with this system.

    Now let's have a blog that actually explains how Mythic+ and Profession item levels will work.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-09-29 at 06:12 AM.

  12. #68412
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sure, and that's fine and all, but then you get to Currency requirements or other requirements
    How time consuming is it to farm that currency?

    If its something like farming anima in early SL, i'd get your point.
    If its actually pretty easy and quick, then just farm the currency, its not a big issue.



  13. #68413
    Scarab Lord Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    How time consuming is it to farm that currency?

    If its something like farming anima in early SL, i'd get your point.
    If its actually pretty easy and quick, then just farm the currency, its not a big issue.
    It's like farming order resources.

  14. #68414
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's like farming order resources.
    So we'll be drowning in them.



  15. #68415
    Scarab Lord Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So we'll be drowning in them.
    I mean I had enough to buy several cosmetics just by leveling and I did not even pick many treasures (I think you need a bit of renown to unlock them and I barely did sidequests for the expedition faction). So yeah, they are supposed to be plentiful.

  16. #68416
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    How time consuming is it to farm that currency?

    If its something like farming anima in early SL, i'd get your point.
    If its actually pretty easy and quick, then just farm the currency, its not a big issue.
    Sure, at launch it'll only take Dragon Isle Resources. But what if there is a currency like Research, or Cyphers that is annoying as balls to farm, and you can't send to your alt?

    Making all Ensembles buy-able by your main is a lot more sensible and future-proof.

  17. #68417
    Scarab Lord Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sure, at launch it'll only take Dragon Isle Resources. But what if there is a currency like Research, or Cyphers that is annoying as balls to farm, and you can't send to your alt?

    Making all Ensembles buy-able by your main is a lot more sensible and future-proof.
    I mean most people except the complete shills will not disagree that quality of life changes are good. I'd rather not have to regrind the same things on alts just for cosmetics (and Shadowlands was the perfect proof of that).

  18. #68418
    I think DF has just been ruined for me on the loot distribution front, Blizz should have only made the changes to the 1% Mythic raiders who wanted this change, I won't be raiding in DF anymore Thanks Blizz.

  19. #68419
    Im not sure what they mean by Group Loot. Is that the screen with Dice (need), Coin (greed), etc? Won't that be a mess in pugs where everyone is going to roll need? If that is the case, I don't see it making to live. They tried it with dungeons in WoD and was promptly rolled back after massive backlash. Or it should be an option in guild runs. Im surprised that they chose this instead of master loot for guild groups.

  20. #68420
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Im not sure what they mean by Group Loot. Is that the screen with Dice (need), Coin (greed), etc? Won't that be a mess in pugs where everyone is going to roll need? If that is the case, I don't see it making to live. They tried it with dungeons in WoD and was promptly rolled back after massive backlash. Or it should be an option in guild runs. Im surprised that they chose this instead of master loot for guild groups.
    Yep, group loot is the box that comes up and you pick need, greed, disenchant or pass.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •