Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Age is nothing but a number, if you were preserved for so many years you are still that many years old even if you were not active within that timeline.
    There's age and then there's biological age. The latter is not the same as the former. There are things that can slow down or accelerate cell ageing process, so while in absolute terms they would be old, in relative terms of biological age they would still be young.

I never really understood why characters that get thrown into the future or are frozen or something (like Captain America) use the age the are relative to when they were born. Doesn't really make sense. That experience that comes with said age never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want your character(Non drac'thyr) to be old, go ahead and run with it. Its up to you.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Anyone else get invited with the new build?

Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Anyone else get invited with the new build?
    Haven't won any giveaways no.

Just wondered if an invite wave had gone out. If I get in I get in, I’ve been in the last few betas so don’t mind either way

You'd think that with the prevalence of time magic and magic in general age really doesn't matter to a creature like our character.
    I mean seriously my guy's been posessed by Teron Gorefiend in tbc, has had felsteel hammered into him in Legion, has been to the land of the dead, other dimensions, alternate times and so much more yada yada.

RP-wise i can just go like "Oh well he took a bath in the emerald dream and as a realm close to the cosmic power of life it completely rejuvenated him.".
    Seriously the spring of eternal youth would not be an all that special occurence if found in Warcraft, especially not for us.

If ageing and the like were anything realistic in Warcraft the least we'd all have by now would be cancer.
    Probably cancer that whispers to you.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    So... what do we think of this beauty? https://www.wowhead.com/news/hailsto...-reward-329207
    We think that pvp players get the cool looking armor for their drake. Raiders get a flying mount and that m+ers get a ground mount that uses a kodo skeleton(most likely). All in an expansion built around flying and dragons. That's what we think

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    We think that pvp players get the cool looking armor for their drake. Raiders get a flying mount and that m+ers get a ground mount that uses a kodo skeleton(most likely). All in an expansion built around flying and dragons. That's what we think
    The M+ mount is also the easiest to get by far. Only top 0.1% get the Gladiator mount and farming Mythic endboss for the mount isn't trivial task (not even by the end of the expansion because those who already have it don't bother to come to the farm runs anymore, so you are always rolling against fresh batch of 20 players).

But anyone with half of a functional braincell can get KSM. That is basically the bare minimum requorement for M+ content since the Valor upgrades require that rating too.

So yeah, least impressive mount is the easiest to get. No surprises there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is it that bad? I mean I've played Preserver with my Dracthyr but my main issue with Dracthyr was that it sucked in the world as solo, not that it was bad. Also, that it's a bit boring.
    Can only speak for myself but I specced blue side with some middle talents and I'll kill any single target before it's taken more than two steps towards me, cleave to two targets and kill those equally easy and shred groups of up to five without taking damage by using a cd like instacharge flame breath/eternity surge. Level 68 with all quest gear by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The M+ mount is also the easiest to get by far. Only top 0.1% get the Gladiator mount and farming Mythic endboss for the mount isn't trivial task (not even by the end of the expansion because those who already have it don't bother to come to the farm runs anymore, so you are always rolling against fresh batch of 20 players).

But anyone with half of a functional braincell can get KSM. That is basically the bare minimum requorement for M+ content since the Valor upgrades require that rating too.

So yeah, least impressive mount is the easiest to get. No surprises there.
    It could still be a unique drake customization option. You don't strictly need to have the most unique appearances only from the most exclusive sources.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Oh surprise, Blizzard brings back exp and renown gain to expac start level. I mean, anyone who witnessed a typical expac development knows that Blizzard nerfs needed time effort over time and starts with a way too low rate for any kind of bar filler steps.

Tip: If you really want to play any of the modern expacs, play it in the last month it exists. You will literally breeze through everything.
    Relax.. Its reputation. You have alot of time to build it up

Oh surprise, Blizzard brings back exp and renown gain to expac start level. I mean, anyone who witnessed a typical expac development knows that Blizzard nerfs needed time effort over time and starts with a way too low rate for any kind of bar filler steps.

Tip: If you really want to play any of the modern expacs, play it in the last month it exists. You will literally breeze through everything.
    That rather goes against why i would play it, so it is quite bad advice.

They cut 69-70 exp by 40% I'm not complaining

The renown change is offset by the increase in rep from certain quests

If you want to put the hate boner away for a couple weeks we have a ptr build coming today and some raid testing for you to complain about it giving people an unfair advantage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    ...ew why wtf
    The renown change is because early level rewards were meaningless
    Think of them like the 3 point talents that gave X% of a stat
    Now everything comes faster so instead of it being renown 7 before you get the extra quest line you'll have renown 3 which is 7500 rep

As for leveling experience it's because 68-70 was around 1.4m exp required while 61-68 was about 2m exp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It could still be a unique drake customization option. You don't strictly need to have the most unique appearances only from the most exclusive sources.
    It's a mount
    If it was a customization we'd be able to see that
    As long as people give feedback we might see changes because we only have 2 dragons with full body transformation out of 4

Oh no, I wont be able to get everything in my first week of playing. That's just terrible, Ion Hazzikostas screwed me over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Oh no, I wont be able to get everything in my first week of playing. That's just terrible, Ion Hazzikostas screwed me over again.
    If only Blizz would go back to the MoP days of grinding dailies for bonus rolls and pre-raid gear. Would really spicen up the two weeks you get to game it before the raid opens.

7+ Year Old Account
    If only Blizz would go back to the MoP days of grinding dailies for bonus rolls and pre-raid gear. Would really spicen up the two weeks you get to game it before the raid opens.
    You mean the dailies that everyone complained were too damn many? I REALLY doubt that bringing back this old and tired system in force would spice up anything.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    You mean the dailies that everyone complained were too damn many? I REALLY doubt that bringing back this old and tired system in force would spice up anything.
    I mean yeah but the excuse of "I'm forced to do x" is just exhausting, like some people need to learn self control.(Not pointing at you)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I know. But the playerbase seems confident MoP had no flaws and was perfect, so clearly the daily system that literally required you to grind dailies until you unlocked ANOTHER set of dailies could only be a good thing, clearly.

I know. But the playerbase seems confident MoP had no flaws and was perfect, so clearly the daily system that literally required you to grind dailies until you unlocked ANOTHER set of dailies could only be a good thing, clearly.
    I mean if it is not tied to power but it's just a world progression system, why not. The more content the better. You have about two years to do it.