Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Atal'ai already did that in Vanilla, you could get Dragon ribs and stew in Sunken temple. Kek
    Well the Atalai did that because they saw an opportunity to farm corrupted blood more than because they love the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is first time I have heard of Primodial Trolls.
    If you look at some of the Djaradin concept art they're just ultra chad zandalari, so yes, the Djaradin are in fact, primodial Trolls. Does this mean Trolls were also affected by the curse of flesh? Its seems so, as somehow they had to go from magma-people to fleshy-people. They're still native to this planet but this also means we can thank both the titans & the old gods for all sapient life on Azeroth. That would be a nice development, if the Old God servants & the Titan servants joined forces to stop the Primals.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If you look at some of the Djaradin concept art they're just ultra chad zandalari, so yes, the Djaradin are in fact, primodial Trolls. Does this mean Trolls were also affected by the curse of flesh? Its seems so, as somehow they had to go from magma-people to fleshy-people. They're still native to this planet but this also means we can thank both the titans & the old gods for all sapient life on Azeroth. That would be a nice development, if the Old God servants & the Titan servants joined forces to stop the Primals.
    It doesn’t need to be the curse of flesh the dragons did the same thing to turning from elementals to protodrakes.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Come to think of it, I wonder if Dracthyr visage forms looking like humans/elves is not actually a "lore error" but a hint that Neltharion was still designing them after the Sundering/disappearance of the Isles. If he could still access the Isles after his imprisonment this would be very possible.

I know WHY they are like that (most popular races) but the lore for their visages is kept a mystery and actually highlighted as one ingame, so...
    They look like that because Blizzard can’t have a playable race with the ability to look like every other race.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    PTR is down

Hoping for login music soon
    I mean if it hits the 25th we need to get the events testable this week so I'm just hoping we see that and depending on what it is I might have to level my priest sooner

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the Jailer design we ended up with was because of the leak and them not wanting to have us be right about the Jailer being a wizard or if they literally just forgot about the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    PTR is down

Hoping for login music soon
    Beta is down too, and login music needs to be this week or the next else it won't be in for pre-patch which would be a bit strange.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I mean if it hits the 25th we need to get the events testable this week so I'm just hoping we see that and depending on what it is I might have to level my priest sooner
    Well we don't NEED need them since event launch somewhere between 1st and 15th November, but usually we have it way sooner on PTR. So it's either really forgettable stuff (quick questline, some rares, vendor) + Evoker as main dish or they decided to not test it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well we don't NEED need them since event launch somewhere between 1st and 15th November, but usually we have it way sooner on PTR. So it's either really forgettable stuff (quick questline, some rares, vendor) + Evoker as main dish or they decided to not test it for some reason.
    If they decided to not test it I imagine they have just given up

From datamining it seems that there's invasions similar to legion prepatch

Login music is in as of this most recent PTR build!!

Ir's pretty short this time, so I think it might be unfinished?

This Login music has to be placeholder, it's only 2 minutes and 50 seconds long and it sounds like it's all done with sampled instruments, not orchestra like before.
    Last edited by Stabhar; 2022-10-12 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe they've shortened the login screen music because we only spend 15sec on it.

Guys.... wheres the pre patch event? Is there none this time around?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Guys.... wheres the pre patch event? Is there none this time around?
    No chance in .... there is no MAJOR event for Pre-Patch. We already know about "elemental invasions" existing AND we need some form of bridge between SL and DF. Playing the story on Beta from beginning makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    No chance in .... there is no MAJOR event for Pre-Patch. We already know about "elemental invasions" existing AND we need some form of bridge between SL and DF. Playing the story on Beta from beginning makes no sense.
    Plus the dungeon being available

The login music sounds very digital. Not a big fan.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Plus the dungeon being available
    I haven't spoiled myself with regard to the Dragonflight story. I have beta, but I literally have only tested Dragonriding and some dummy testing in Orgrimmar (either lowering my sound for dialogue, ignoring quest text, or skipping cutscenes to unlock dragonriding).

Now, what I can say is that it makes no sense to log in and get a quest for the Dragon Isles with no preamble. So, I can't imagine we won't get some juicy story stuff between Evoker starting zone (which I haven't done) and the pre-patch story quests to bridge the gap. The 9.2.5 stuff was nice, but it doesn't do much for introducing the Dragon Isles (minus MAYBE the line between Ysera and Tyrande). Lastly, we have the Elemental invasions datamined (which points to the Primalists attacking, maybe)? Also, there's a time skip so would love to see some stuff in pre-patch for that.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, If its not a placeholder, I'm very dissapointed with the music, they went really lazy this time.
    It sound very fake to me and, like it was made... just to be there.

The Dragonflight parts sound much better and more orchestrated in the cinematic
    Last edited by Lazarel; 2022-10-11 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    precisely.
    Wrath Classic prepatch had Death Knights from day one.

So that's one expansion with delayed prepatch class launch and one with instant prepatch class launch. We're at 50-50.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    The login music sounds very digital. Not a big fan.
    That's why i'm thinking it's placeholder. It sounds like they are using a mockup/demo version that's done digitally until they can implement the final version after they have recorded it. They did this in Shadowlands Alpha for Bastion, they had like 4 of those sampled/mockup tracks play in the zone, they were the only tracks we had from Shadowlands for like 5 months, and then when the beta music build came out we got the final versions of those tracks with actual recordings of musicians and bunch more versions.
    You can search "Xaxas unreleased version" on Youtube and see what i'm talking about with the "mockup", just an example.
    Last edited by Stabhar; 2022-10-12 at 02:54 PM.