1. #68821
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD!

    https://youtu.be/DYoSVfIY7RY

  2. #68822
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD!

    https://youtu.be/DYoSVfIY7RY
    If this is true, this is a pretty clever way of explaining Galakrond's corruption. After all, Yogg said he was a god of death... and yet had no mention in the Shadowlands. God of Decay is close enough

    This also ties Galakrond directly to the Emerald Dream, which Yogg corrupted which may explain why we need Ysera: Galakrond or his followers might try to kill the Dream with Decay

    Here is the lore book in question:

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ldorus/1361061

    This also confirms that Uldorus sounding like Antorus was not a coincidence. Pretty cool stuff.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2022-10-14 at 03:56 PM.

  3. #68823
    Yogg remains the MVP. Sad N'zoth can go cry in a corner

  4. #68824
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yogg remains the MVP. Sad N'zoth can go cry in a corner
    Ye, the most hype OG, and the only one showing any personality got simply laz0rd.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  5. #68825
    I honestly don't see how the Titans' being primarily interested with order is in any way new.

  6. #68826
    Ah damnit, I wanna click but I also don't wanna click. We're so close!

  7. #68827
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Ah damnit, I wanna click but I also don't wanna click. We're so close!
    I mean it's just confirming things we largely knew, just giving them a harsher tone. Well except for one part that was mostly a theory (but the more prominent theory).

  8. #68828
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean it's just confirming things we largely knew, just giving them a harsher tone. Well except for one part that was mostly a theory (but the more prominent theory).
    I mean more as in wanting to experience that stuff in-game anyway. The pre-patch stuff is not going away after the game launches, right?

  9. #68829
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I mean more as in wanting to experience that stuff in-game anyway. The pre-patch stuff is not going away after the game launches, right?
    Eh it almost always is. But I assume this is from some book we find in the Uldaman dungeon?

  10. #68830
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yogg remains the MVP. Sad N'zoth can go cry in a corner
    Yogg is cool but....overrated.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  11. #68831
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly don't see how the Titans' being primarily interested with order is in any way new.
    Ya, like we had algalon try and nuke the world in wrath on titans orders, no clue why any one would think the titans were ever benevolent.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  12. #68832
    They just like order, and tbh Azeroth is very disorderly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This also confirms that Uldorus sounding like Antorus was not a coincidence. Pretty cool stuff.
    But what does this mean? Wasn't Antorus the facility which all the demons reincarnated after being killed? What does that mean for Uldorus?

  13. #68833
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They just like order, and tbh Azeroth is very disorderly.

    - - - Updated - - -



    But what does this mean? Wasn't Antorus the facility which all the demons reincarnated after being killed? What does that mean for Uldorus?
    Antorus Was the focus point of fel that speed up there regeneration and likely attuned demons to fel and uldorus is seemingly the focus point of arcane to attune dragons towards order.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  14. #68834
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly don't see how the Titans' being primarily interested with order is in any way new.
    The comment in that thread about how "calling Arcane 'Order Magic' is new lore and Shadowlands oriented and they should stop it we don't like cosmic lore" while also dickriding the Titans is incredibly irritating. They were always alien gods who sent robots and built giant pyramid lasers that could blow up the world if needed, and have multiple times shown to be very particular in how they handle worlds.

    Titans wanting to order things around is not "new lore" nor does it make them villains.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Antorus Was the focus point of fel that speed up there regeneration and likely attuned demons to fel and uldorus is seemingly the focus point of arcane to attune dragons towards order.
    Exactly. And it makes sense as to the naming as it was created by a Titan itself (hell, it could be ANTi uldORUS in that its a chaos engine instead of an order engine)

  15. #68835
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Titans wanting to order things around is not "new lore" nor does it make them villains.
    Yeah I don't like how the guy in the video immediately jumps into this bandwagon.

  16. #68836
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Titans wanting to order things around is not "new lore" nor does it make them villains.
    Next people will complain about water "suddenly" making things wet.

  17. #68837
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah I don't like how the guy in the video immediately jumps into this bandwagon.
    Honestly feels like yet another flavor of young and hip contrarianism people should have outgrown in highschool instead of inserting into every story they stumble upon

  18. #68838
    It's because it's not finished. Zone music is still missing.

  19. #68839
    Always though Antorus was the structure closest to the World Soul mostly because that's where we find Argus. Kind of expected Uldorus to be the structure that directly overlooks Azeroth's soul.

  20. #68840
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Always though Antorus was the structure closest to the World Soul mostly because that's where we find Argus. Kind of expected Uldorus to be the structure that directly overlooks Azeroth's soul.
    Yeah, felt like that was the obvious outcome given the heart chamber was never given a titan name.
    Suppose Uldorus being a center of Order energy, while Antirust is the center of Fel energy would make sense.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •