Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Attempt at posting in the proper thread #2:

https://twitter.com/MistweaverLily/s...46186402910208

So much for Dracthyr not going to get class animations.
    Aren't they just using the female worgen rig?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "by any chance"

Shadowlands, Ardenweald and the Winter Queen have confirmed that Elune is being from the plane of Life.

- - - Updated - - -

Every Player Character race has animations for every class.

What if your warrior or monk used Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Dracthyr? Should they just t-pose in combat because Dracthyr isn't supposed to be those classes?
    Most races dont have DH animations

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Hopefully, Dragonflight will be a huge success and Blizzard will shift their focus from cosmic plane exploration.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, don't crush my hopes, okay?
    You confuse what DF is; it's shadowlands with most of the borrowed-power baked in. The rest? Same systems, same design philosophy, same everything. I have been following beta closely this time, if you haven't, let me enlighten you; they ignored pretty much all the feedback. In SL, the ignored the problems with covenants. In DF, they are ignoring problems with talents. Retri is a fucking joke. DH is ok number wise, but the design philosophy there is a fucking joke. Evoker is not ready to ship. And from what I read, Shadow Priests, Guardian Druids are fucked too. They are now preparing the addict masses to the new idea that each expansion is going to have 8 and only 8 new dungeons. Half of it at the start and other half after months, and the rest is rehashed shit. That's effectively 4 new dungeons. It is beyond me why there is not a community outrage about the amount of content we are getting...Dragonflight will go live with broken classes and extremely poor content to bump 4th quarterly results.

This expansion is bound to fail.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2022-10-17 at 08:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every Player Character race has animations for every class.

What if your warrior or monk used Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Dracthyr? Should they just t-pose in combat because Dracthyr isn't supposed to be those classes?
    I am aware, the post is a dig at a certain someone who was adamant about them getting other class animations.

Formerly known as Arafal

"by any chance"

Shadowlands, Ardenweald and the Winter Queen have confirmed that Elune is being from the plane of Life.
    I guess I forgot about that.

That makes me wonder though, did she originate there? How are the priestesses of Elune and the Sunwalkers, (assuming An'she and Elune are from the same plane or even the same person) using holy abilities? Why would Elune give them powers from another plane? Unless of course she is more like the Titans, and can use abilities from all the planes at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You confuse what DF is; it's shadowlands with most of the borrowed-power baked in. The rest? Same systems, same design philosophy, same everything. I have been following beta closely this time, if you haven't, let me enlighten you; they ignored pretty much all the feedback. In SL, the ignored the problems with covenants. In DF, they are ignoring problems with talents. Retri is a fucking joke. DH is ok number wise, but the design philosophy there is a fucking joke. Evoker is not ready to ship. And from what I read, Shadow Priests, Guardian Druids are fucked too. They are now preparing the addict masses to the new idea that each expansion is going to have 8 and only 8 new dungeons. Half of it at the start and other half after months, and the rest is rehashed shit. That's effectively 4 new dungeons. It is beyond me why there is not a community outrage about the amount of content we are getting...Dragonflight will go live with broken classes and extremely poor content to bump 4th quarterly results.

When a new expansion launches there are always classes that are fucked. Nothing new here. I am not saying that is ideal, but the new talent trees are a step in the right direction and hopefully a system that will stay at least for 3 expansions. Let us pray that those classes / specs get improved for launch or along the expansion, although I agree that I do not expect this to be the case given previous iterations.

Regarding dungeons... It is very good that they are going back to old dungeons and make them playable for Mythic +, but I am not sure if it is the right way to implement It... How would you implement it? We are getting 8 new dungeons, but only 4 for Mythic, plus other 4 from old expansions that will only be available for some time. I think that it is a pity that after that time they go away, maybe leave them as Mythic 0 only to earn keys for the current 8 dungeon pool? Its kind of tricky.

I have not seen much about Beta but it seems that we will be able to spend much time in the open world with different activities, professions hopefully being their own thing... Simple things could be good, I will not pass judgment until I play DF, but I still have hope.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Aren't they just using the female worgen rig?
    Female Worgen or Draenei I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

That makes me wonder though, did she originate there? How are the priestesses of Elune and the Sunwalkers, (assuming An'she and Elune are from the same plane or even the same person) using holy abilities? Why would Elune give them powers from another plane? Unless of course she is more like the Titans, and can use abilities from all the planes at will.
    An'she is the sun. Mu'sha would be Elune/the moon

10+ Year Old Account

And we're supposed to take your word for it?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And we're supposed to take your word for it?
    nah just take their screenname at face value

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    well keep in mind there are two moons in azeroth

- - - Updated - - -

"from what i read"
    you mean you saw a tier list and figured bottom specs are garbage

shadow priest is the worst spec but guardian is more than fine
    ret troubles have been fixed for the most part in terms of design and DH not being forced into momentum is a welcome change unless you are talking tank spec in which case its aces and doesnt need changed.

The dungeons dont really matter because a very very small % of players ran CMs and as we can see the legion dungeons are already being changed.

just dont play the game
    tell your brother you arent going to play and he can find a new dps

- - - Updated - - -

"by any chance"

i mean kinda

shes the winter queens sister that left and joined the pantheon of life
    we dont know where she originated from

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Oh snap it's my favourite time in the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Ye but that's metaphorical.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Hopefully, Dragonflight will be a huge success and Blizzard will shift their focus from cosmic plane exploration.
    Hopefully! Then again, Blizzard has a habit of looking at confirmation of something, hearing it repeated ad nauseum, and deciding that they actually know better about what people want than the people who want what they do. They may think that we're just not ready for their super-kewl story in which Danuser's ohsees totally overpower all the dumb old lore by the last guys who totally aren't as kewl as he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Oh snap it's my favourite time in the cycle.

I would be reluctant to dismiss these predictions as doomsaying—I'm decently optimistic regarding Dragonflight's prospects, but the last few times these sorts of claims were dismissed as doomsaying they were effectively entirely validated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like there's only a few people that are upset about cosmic stuff and its overstated. This goes for the doom and gloom but its MMO-champion so..it comes with the territory. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Denathrius and Azshara join forces and we have an entire expansion listening to voice lines were they are trying to out-camp each other.
    Having it happen all the time would wear out the charm quickly enough, but at least a pair of snarky (or faux-snarky, depending on the quality of the dialogue) fucks would be far more entertaining than the Bald Man's complete absence of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

They aren't. That's just for game mechanics. Same way you have Void Elf Holy Priests or Lightforged Shadow Priests.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I would be reluctant to dismiss these predictions as doomsaying—I'm decently optimistic regarding Dragonflight's prospects, but the last few times these sorts of claims were dismissed as doomsaying they were effectively entirely validated.
    Sure, when doomsayers shits on literally everything, they are 'correct' about some stuff, because game always have some problems. But BfA and SL are total failures only in reddit world, in reality shit ton of people enjoy game and more or less same crowd returns every expac. If whole BfA + SL beta were as bad as on forums, how they hell SL launch would be so popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sure, when doomsayers shits on literally everything, they are 'correct' about some stuff, because game always have some problems. But BfA and SL are total failures only in reddit world, in reality shit ton of people enjoy game and more or less same crowd returns every expac. If whole BfA + SL beta were as bad as on forums, how they hell SL launch would be so popular?
    The launch was popular because it was an expansion launch and there were things to actually do. When the expansion actually reached its apex, subs dropped substantially and people generally dismissed it as subpar. During Shadowlands, numbers dropped to their lowest point since the launch of the game at a rate which clearly suggested this was beyond expected wear and tear to subscription numbers.

The launch was popular because it was an expansion launch and there were things to actually do. When the expansion actually reached its apex, subs dropped substantially and people generally dismissed it as subpar. During Shadowlands, numbers dropped to their lowest point since the launch of the game at a rate which clearly suggested this was beyond expected wear and tear to subscription numbers.
    And you know this how?

Besides, that's the normal and expected behaviour. We've seen that for over a decade. That doesn't show that BfA or SL were any better or worse than previous expansions, just that they were expansions that were released.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, people quit when there is no content. Or rather more quit, since many people are only for launch no matter what. It's not just WoW, whole industry had massive problems with regular releases during 2021.

What is had to do with doomsayers being 'right' about anything again?