Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I really hope Blizzard remembers that we are supposed to kill Murozond in the End Time dungeon.
    I don't care that it's several years old, from a patch that players generally disliked. It's too perfect a storytelling beat to have us send Murozond almost literally into our own past to be killed.
    Remember when we had ourselves from the future come and help? It'll be cool to go back and be the guy from the future. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Grand, except for us seeing a literal nascent titan taking form just before fighting us.
    Tyr is either outright wrong or the bit about Zereth Ordus is misinterpreted.

Of course everything can be retconned, but let's wait until content goes live before we assume random correspondence of Tyr's to accurately contradict what we were shown, not told, in the game.

To add on the latter bit of the first: I did read something about titans being blessed in Zereth Ordus, which may apply to pretty much every properly born titan. But that's quite different from the pantheon of death.
    That and its possible Odyn may not necessarily tell the truth either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That and its possible Odyn may not necessarily tell the truth either.
    Yep, Odyn's not the least likely liar.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I suppose we could fight Chromatus as one of the fights but not the main boss, if only because there's still, as far as I'm aware anyway, zero mention of them in game.

Galakrond or Nozdormu/Murozond are the best bets for last boss, and I'm leaning toward the latter particularly.
    it's going to be turalyon
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    it's going to be turalyon
    Imagine if the last boss for Cataclysm was Velen.

Yeah... that's how random that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Imagine if the last boss for Cataclysm was Velen.

Yeah... that's how random that sounds.
    i comment once every 3 years. you should feel special im about to comment this.
    You are a idiot.

Siege of Stormwind Incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Yep, Odyn's not the least likely liar.
    He's certainly not shy to bend the truth to make himself look better. Or conveniently "forget" how many of his problems where his own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He's certainly not shy to bend the truth to make himself look better. Or conveniently "forget" how many of his problems where his own fault.
    We're in stage 3 of Odyn's villain arc.
    1.) WoW bringing in a 1:1 Norse mythology story that involves Odin, Hel & rape.
    2.) The realization in Shadowlands that Helya has so many Valkyr because Odin has just been pointlessly sending waves & waves of them to attack her & none survived.
    3.) His Beard is on fire from all the books he's been burning.

That's more than some WoW villains get.

10.0.5 : elemental storms and invasions as a consequence of us not stopping the primalists

10.1: underground zone with more neltharion lore and OG influence showing what happened to neltharion in his fall. Odyn has decided that we must be purged to keep the mortal races and dragons in-line. Raid is the remaining incarnates and odyn with his keeper allies.

10.1.5: dracthyr splinter group happens. Aeon and others turn infinite and Moruzond shows up and the event that leads Nozdormu to fall is revealed

10.2: Moruzond travels back in time to prevent galakrond from losing. Nozdormu is our only link to going to the past but in doing so he will fall to the infinite and does so anyways. Our Moruzond disappears and we fight alongside the keepers to stop galakrond before returning to our own time with the help of the newly empowered aspect Nozdormu. Raid is infinite, primalists, and 3 flavors of galakrond

10.2.5: avalorn is rediscovered and invasions are happening so we must push back the revived forces of a mysterious new old god and lore reveals the identity

10.3: we go to avalorn to discover the rest of the history of Azeroth and find Xal'atath and help her reclaim the land from her former army now led by the void flight and the twilight hammer with a revived chromatus.

10.3.5: because of the recent events there's a new way discovered to empower aspects. Azeroth's power is channeled to create 3 new aspects, Chromie, Valithra, and Ebonhorn.
    Last edited by Revamp Man; 2022-10-21 at 06:08 AM.

The biggest trap they could fall into is do something what they already do with their villains: The Primalists hate the Titans & their followers for things they did. We also have proof the things they're mad about are valid. But they're attempting to change things in a dramatic way & that's not okay. (You see this logic a lot in pop culture from Marvel, to Harry Potter. WoW did this with Devos) So instead of actually confronting the injustice, the protagonists are actually defending the people who committed the injustice in the first place. That can work, but for example, it would have been better if we joined forces with the Forsworn in a major way, instead of a passive way. TL;DR, with all this info about Odyn, if the Primalists are the villains the entire expansion that would be extremely bad writing: We might as well just be playing as the villains at that point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post

Yo, y u take us back to SL?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Yo, y u take us back to SL?
    Ptsd man
    I mentally can't handle the fact we are finally going home

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The biggest trap they could fall into is do something what they already do with their villains: The Primalists hate the Titans & their followers for things they did. We also have proof the things they're mad about are valid. But they're attempting to change things in a dramatic way & that's not okay. (You see this logic a lot in pop culture from Marvel, to Harry Potter. WoW did this with Devos) So instead of actually confronting the injustice, the protagonists are actually defending the people who committed the injustice in the first place. That can work, but for example, it would have been better if we joined forces with the Forsworn in a major way, instead of a passive way. TL;DR, with all this info about Odyn, if the Primalists are the villains the entire expansion that would be extremely bad writing: We might as well just be playing as the villains at that point.
    I mean they need to choose a spot and commit

Currently primalists are legit terrorists
    Fire bombing markets included

Ptsd man
    I mentally can't handle the fact we are finally going home

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they need to choose a spot and commit

Currently primalists are legit terrorists
    Fire bombing markets included
    I don't see the Primalists being the main antagonists for the whole expansion. Just as Denathrius, Blood Trolls, the Emerald Nightmare or the Ogres weren't the main antagonists of their respective expansions. They are the threat goading us to the Dragon Isles and a device to explore the dragon's past.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did we speculate about the twitch drops yet? While some people hope for the Murloc Hulk, I rather hope for the recolour of the Skyblazer that's in the game data since forever:

Not sure if they would do more than one mount drop, so no clue what the other 2 things could be, I'm just hoping it's something new and not stuff that we already own like with the prime hats.

- - - Updated - - -

10.0.5 : elemental storms and invasions as a consequence of us not stopping the primalists

10.1: underground zone with more neltharion lore and OG influence showing what happened to neltharion in his fall. Odyn has decided that we must be purged to keep the mortal races and dragons in-line. Raid is the remaining incarnates and odyn with his keeper allies.

10.1.5: dracthyr splinter group happens. Aeon and others turn infinite and Moruzond shows up and the event that leads Nozdormu to fall is revealed

10.2: Moruzond travels back in time to prevent galakrond from losing. Nozdormu is our only link to going to the past but in doing so he will fall to the infinite and does so anyways. Our Moruzond disappears and we fight alongside the keepers to stop galakrond before returning to our own time with the help of the newly empowered aspect Nozdormu. Raid is infinite, primalists, and 3 flavors of galakrond

10.2.5: avalorn is rediscovered and invasions are happening so we must push back the revived forces of a mysterious new old god and lore reveals the identity

10.3: we go to avalorn to discover the rest of the history of Azeroth and find Xal'atath and help her reclaim the land from her former army now led by the void flight and the twilight hammer with a revived chromatus.

10.3.5: because of the recent events there's a new way discovered to empower aspects. Azeroth's power is channeled to create 3 new aspects, Chromie, Valithra, and Ebonhorn.
    Who the fuck is Valithra? Do you mean Valithria Dreamwalker from ICC? If so no, Ysera will be back and she will be the new aspect.

But yeah, 10.1 will prolly be the new dwarfen zone that gets teased in Uldaman. Not entirely sure about Avaloren yet, it may be patch content like Mechagon or maybe just a tease for a future Expansion, similiar to the Dragon Isles being mentioned in BfA? Would be fine either way but I think they need to start seeding more continents on Azeroth so would be a bit more happy if it turned out to be a whole Expansion instead.

Speaking about Odyn - wasn't he meeting up with the other Keepers in Ulduar at the end of Legion? Would be super awesome if he would merge his Halls of Valor with Ulduar again so we could get Ulduar 2.0 as a raid, just not sure if it wouldn't be better to do that in a potential world revamp expansion instead.

Like now, we have the following themes for potential patch content:

- the new Underground Dwarfen Zone mentioned in the Uldaman books
    - more Primals stuff
    - The Emerald Dream, mentioned by Steve Danuser in an interview as something we would visit
    - Avaloren
    - Odyn stuff
    - Infinite stuff with Galakrond
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-10-21 at 12:18 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Hm? What's up?
    Nothing, its just something people predicted since the Siege of Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's what makes him great.
    Honestly i want to see him "die" wrestling some incarnate(s) to the ground only to emerge again slightly more scarred than before to a loud chorus of groans and somebody whispering "damn i thought we were finally rid of him".
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Nothing, its just something people predicted since the Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Honestly really hope we get it, and i say that as a staunch Alliance player.
    How else could we possibly see more of Stormwind Keep? Or the Stormwind Vault raid that was scrapped?
    It's an amazing opportunity to get a revamp to the currently quite dated Stormwind, especially areas like the Graveyard or Trade District.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Siege of Stormwind Incoming!
    10.0 really is Cataclysm revisited and they have Galakrond blow up Stormwind this time instead of Deathwing.

Just for it to sit in ruins for 2-3 expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave Stormwind alone already, unless you're trying to revamp it, I sleep.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi