10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Within the first minute of his video he says that he no longer feels comfortable giving them press due to the abhorrent and representable response to the allegations towards harassment to woman with him saying “it’s hard to get past that to me, to hard it’s to big of a hill to cilmb”.

Turns out all he needed to get up the hill was the view boost of covering a new expan because blizzard response of trying to down play and avoid responsibility as well as opposing treating there employees better hasn’t changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=eZ6w--GhpaM
    Do you not know what "the straw that breaks the camel's back" means? The idea that he stopped covering wow out of some moral stance is a straight up lie. You took 10 seconds out of a 22 minute video and ignored the other 21 minutes about how bad the game is.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    We genuinely don't even know whether the visits will come with interview content. It is highly likely based on how prolific this has become with the Castle Marketing and Preach and Yogscast playing next week.

I think the whole villification of Content Creators has always been pretty weird because it showcases a critical lack of understanding that they are kind of a necessity since Blizzard plays an inactive role in communication with the community.

Don't get me wrong I'm in the same camp who believe the idea that Preach is going to return every 2 years when there's a new WoW Expansion is just starting to look like a comedic gag.

At the end of the day, I take any opportunity from these Content Creators to fill in the extreme blanks about Dragonflight as a product that is currently visible. If we get any hints towards the future design of the game or its content that is a positive.

We're not getting the Q&A back and we're not getting anything out of their mouths through published interviews. Content Creator interviews is the best way for them to slip info. Always will be.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-10-28 at 05:09 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Do you not know what "the straw that breaks the camel's back" means? The idea that he stopped covering wow out of some moral stance is a straight up lie. You took 10 seconds out of a 22 minute video and ignored the other 21 minutes about how bad the game is.
    If you want to pretend saying “I don’t feel confirmable doing press after there response” or “that’s to big of a hill for me to climb” in direct response to the lawsuit isn’t the reason I can’t stop you.

He has/had other issues with the game but to pretend the lawsuit wasn’t what made him actually stop and he just so happened to step away when it came to light and pointed directly to it is silly.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-10-28 at 04:56 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

My only issue is with the name. When WoW started, the content creators created actual content. Fun videos, great machinimas, small stories set in WoW. Now they are commentators. I just don't consider that content.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-10-28 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm looking at the Balance talent tree on wowhead, and I'm confused how Syzygy (https://www.wowhead.com/spell=390378/syzygy) works. Celestial Alignment, as itself, is a buff like the old Arcane Power, Icy Veins, or Incarnation etc.; it doesn't have a targeting effect. Does taking Syzygy turn it into a targetable spell that then buffs you with Celestial Alignment once you select the area?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a son of Hodir at the bottom of Sennarth' room in the Vault of the Incarnates, strange

10+ Year Old Account
    Do any of the named Elemental Lords get referenced at all during the questing in dragonflight? Neptulon, Therazane, Thunderaan, and i guess Smolderon is missing in BFA.

Would think with such heavy elemental stuff going on, they would be involved in some shape or form
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    Do any of the named Elemental Lords get referenced at all during the questing in dragonflight? Neptulon, Therazane, Thunderaan, and i guess Smolderon is missing in BFA.

Would think with such heavy elemental stuff going on, they would be involved in some shape or form
    Not that I remember. But you can see Therazane and Ragnaros during a quest; that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, I'm looking at the Balance talent tree on wowhead, and I'm confused how Syzygy (https://www.wowhead.com/spell=390378/syzygy) works. Celestial Alignment, as itself, is a buff like the old Arcane Power, Icy Veins, or Incarnation etc.; it doesn't have a targeting effect. Does taking Syzygy turn it into a targetable spell that then buffs you with Celestial Alignment once you select the area?
    It currently requires an @cursor macro

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Yes, that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    It currently requires an @cursor macro
    No, it doesn't. It just requires 2 clicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Not that I remember. But you can see Therazane and Ragnaros during a quest; that's all
    interesting, is it just SEEING them or are they actually involved?

10+ Year Old Account
    interesting, is it just SEEING them or are they actually involved?
    We just see them, in a quest that happens in the past

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    We just see them, in a quest that happens in the past
    huh ok, ty for the replies. wonder whats going on with them then. maybe more then just Smolderon is missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking through the appearance tabs on my paladin atm. and I just noticed...

https://www.wowhead.com/item=200286/...nce?bonus=7935 is FRIGGIN MASSIVE. Sheathed, it's "pommel" is way up in the air like your standard post BFA polearm. BUT it's pointy end is sticking into the ground.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

They aren't mentioned yet but you as was mentioned, when you run through the Black Empire you see a few of them fighting each other.

If we go into the elemental realm we'll probably reach out to them and the Earthen Ring, but they might just be on the backburner for a later plot. But we're dealing with elements that weren't bound by the Titans, not them.

I'm personally interested in whether or not they are separating water and ice.

- - - Updated - - -

huh ok, ty for the replies. wonder whats going on with them then. maybe more then just Smolderon is missing.
    Smolderon feels like an EK/Kalimdor thing. If they did a revamp, there would need to be something going on in Blackrock to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My only issue is with the name. When WoW started, the content creators created actual content. Fun videos, great machinimas, small stories set in WoW. Now they are commentators. I just don't consider that content.
    A lot of those videos take more effort for minimal gain, machinimas especially. Though there's still some great machinima creators out there from people with passion.

Fun fact of the day. While you can see the new character models for the aspects when in their humanoid forms when you visit Dragon Soul, you cannot see their new dragon forms, which I guess just means they are different models altogether.
    Last edited by Sondrelk; 2022-10-29 at 04:52 PM.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I'm personally interested in whether or not they are separating water and ice.
    Why would they? Ice is just a form of water. WoW has been using the classical greek elements for a long time now and there's not really a practical reason for changing it.

1+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    If I quit my shitty job saying "I will never come back here again" and then I crawl back to said job once it looks like things are going up, then yeah, I feel like people would be justified to call out my hypocrisy.
    He did not say he would never come back. Stop spreading such false lies. He even said if they changed the game for the better and started respecting the player base he might come back. Its in the same video where he quit.

Also Preach has never been a hater. Is anyone thats critical on the game a hater? Its people like him that get us wins in the first place. If everyone thought like you, the game would be much MUCH worse.