Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    It's similar same to her look on the loading screen. Ysera just needed and update to her visage form, the old one was way outdated (and bad)
    Still though. I agree it needed an update given it was basically a copy of Alexstrasza, but the version we see is such a stark departure from what we used to have.

Guess we will see in 10.1 or whatever whether we get a new Ysera or Merithra model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/unlock-...evement-329676

So you will be able to unlock the special particle effects of the Mythic/Elite set for all the other sets if you get Cutting Edge/Keystone Hero/Elite.

Amazing change. I really loved the purple gladiator set for most classes, and being able to get the effect for it is great.
    Ohh, that's a fantastic change. Hopefully it becomes at least a low drop chance for when the season is over, if not just a plain drop from the final boss.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Still though. I agree it needed an update given it was basically a copy of Alexstrasza, but the version we see is such a stark departure from what we used to have.

Guess we will see in 10.1 or whatever whether we get a new Ysera or Merithra model.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh, that's a fantastic change. Hopefully it becomes at least a low drop chance for when the season is over, if not just a plain drop from the final boss.
    Actually, ignore the cutting edge remark, it just requires the Mythic Achievement, so you will probably be able to get it post-10.0. It's also not a FoS, but just a normal "Collection" achievement.

Actually, ignore the cutting edge remark, it just requires the Mythic Achievement, so you will probably be able to get it post-10.0. It's also not a FoS, but just a normal "Collection" achievement.

Even better.
    Obviously won't be relevant for me at least until the last patch of Dragonflight,but still a neat change for future transmog hunting.
    Would be great if they added it to SL raids as well.
    Would have loved it for BfA and Legion, but that might be a bit too ambitious given the clear differences between the regular and Mythic variants in those expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Even better.
    Obviously won't be relevant for me at least until the last patch of Dragonflight,but still a neat change for future transmog hunting.
    Would be great if they added it to SL raids as well.
    Would have loved it for BfA and Legion, but that might be a bit too ambitious given the clear differences between the regular and Mythic variants in those expansions.
    I mean, Shadowlands has unused effects for all the difficulties, so it definitely could be something they can do. They probably wont though.

The PvP ja M+ requirements are tied to the season and thus time limited. Wouldn't be shocking to see the raid one be turned into Cutting Edge requirement too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The PvP ja M+ requirements are tied to the season and thus time limited. Wouldn't be whocking to see the rsid one be turned into Cutting Edge requirement too.
    The thing is, they specifically say "achievements or feats of strength".

The fact that the achievement is listed as a normal Achievement instead of a Feat of Strength is also a thing to consider.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/unlock-...evement-329676

So you will be able to unlock the special particle effects of the Mythic/Elite set for all the other sets if you get Cutting Edge/Keystone Hero/Elite.

Amazing change. I really loved the purple gladiator set for most classes, and being able to get the effect for it is great.
    Now if only this could be added to the previous Seasons and expansions that had SFX on the non Mythic sets.. through a Challenge System or something.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The PvP ja M+ requirements are tied to the season and thus time limited. Wouldn't be shocking to see the raid one be turned into Cutting Edge requirement too.
    I find it more likely they're tied to those because there isn't much else to tie them too.

Is the Frostbrood-Proto Wyrm bugged? It keeps doing the /mountspecial when I'm not pressing anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Is the Frostbrood-Proto Wyrm bugged? It keeps doing the /mountspecial when I'm not pressing anything.
    Nope, not for me

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, they specifically say "achievements or feats of strength".

The fact that the achievement is listed as a normal Achievement instead of a Feat of Strength is also a thing to consider.
    Very strange. I would be surprised if the Mythic kill isn't replaced by Cutting Edge before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Very strange. I would be surprised if the Mythic kill isn't replaced by Cutting Edge before launch.
    I imagine not, really. I doubt Blizzard would make something that exclusive only to likely have to change it back eventually. Killing the final boss of a Mythic raid isnt trivial during the same expansion, no matter how overpowered you get, or how blatant the cheese strats become.
    The other two being limited FoS seems to be more for a lack of an achievement of similar difficulty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Me when I realise the music is there, but it's also not there

Gosh darn it Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Ye, it's bugged.
    It always does the animation everytime i land on the ground.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Me when I realise the music is there, but it's also not there

Well yeah. But imagine the impact it will have during levelling when you go to the Azure Span and hear those violins for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    I doubt it.

There's nothing PvP/M+ has the difficulty of a Mythic raid kill that is still doable after the season is over. That's probably why it's something time-restricted for those two, while it's a permanent thing for Raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my Collectors Edition and one of the first pages is concept art of Galakrond with black decay-like goop coming out of his mouth, so take that as you will

7+ Year Old Account
    Just got my Collectors Edition and one of the first pages is concept art of Galakrond with black decay-like goop coming out of his mouth, so take that as you will
    You can't just say this and then not post a picture.

Formerly known as Arafal

Based on the Gnoll boss porting out, we will eventually swap from fighting the Elements to fighting Decay. As Dragons are Spirit based, originally being elements themselves, it makes sense for the final boss to be the opposite of Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You can't just say this and then not post a picture.
    Pardon the shitty quality.

7+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it.

There's nothing PvP/M+ has the difficulty of a Mythic raid kill that is still doable after the season is over. That's probably why it's something time-restricted for those two, while it's a permanent thing for Raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Mind to share the new stuff from the artwork book? <3

#TEAMGIRAFFE