1+ Year Old Account
    New build!

- - - Updated - - -

Token Exchange in Bank (Valdrakken). I am assuming for bad-luck-protection of vault. Also, PvP honor/conquest vendors in PvP area in Valdrakken.

- - - Updated - - -

Endgame quests: https://twitter.com/portergauge/stat...qlqLAkev27RaSA

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

Well at this point them doing it during December and then hightailing it cause Winter holidays doesn't seem like a good idea IMO.
    I am not suggesting they do, the holidays do limit a bit how much they can show. I absolutely think waiting for February would be later than I'd hope. They can have it on the PTR by the second week of January.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I guess it's happening. barf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    If we don't get work orders this build I give up on the system
    The thing is, we CANNOT give up on that system. Work orders are the only reason you can have OP crafted gear available.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And then they are scared to clear WoW folders to fix accumulated issues, cuz "oh em gee I would have to set up my precious ElVui again!". So they keep playing with bugs and low fps.
    Are you people even serious...? I'm testing the Blizzard UI right now (lacks some things, sadly) , but I've been through BFA/SL with ElvUI and zero issues. I guess my advice would be to... update it sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Are you people even serious...? I'm testing the Blizzard UI right now (lacks some things, sadly) , but I've been through BFA/SL with ElvUI and zero issues. I guess my advice would be to... update it sometimes?
    Yeah this is a really bizarre take from people lol. Probably one of the most quickly updated mods when something changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I remember that during OV2 reveal Ybarra said they want some kind of roadmap for all games. Something like that for WoW would be huge. And doesn't have to be spoilery, all we need to know is how many patches/season DF will have and how long more or less it will take, so people won't buy cat in the bag.
    It is three patches unless they fuck up and have to cut content to get to the next expansion in schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Can't wait for the second chapter of the Legacies series, it was really nice. Anyone knows when they plan to release it?
    These usually come one week apart, so next Monday

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    New build!

- - - Updated - - -

Token Exchange in Bank (Valdrakken). I am assuming for bad-luck-protection of vault. Also, PvP honor/conquest vendors in PvP area in Valdrakken.

- - - Updated - - -

Endgame quests: https://twitter.com/portergauge/stat...qlqLAkev27RaSA
    Oh boy. The Dreamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am not suggesting they do, the holidays do limit a bit how much they can show. I absolutely think waiting for February would be later than I'd hope. They can have it on the PTR by the second week of January.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it's happening. barf.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, we CANNOT give up on that system. Work orders are the only reason you can have OP crafted gear available.
    WE GET THE WORK ORDERS!!!! IM READY BROOOOO
    *sees its enabled via hotfix*
    Well that's fine maybe I can check the enchanting epics that dropped and give me knowledge
    *items still bugged*
    That's OK I didn't wanna test out anything tonight anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    WE GET THE WORK ORDERS!!!! IM READY BROOOOO
    *sees its enabled via hotfix*
    Well that's fine maybe I can check the enchanting epics that dropped and give me knowledge
    *items still bugged*
    That's OK I didn't wanna test out anything tonight anyways
    Honestly I've been worried about work orders, people laughed at it but I don't think it is that simple and the fact that we are this late and it has not even been tested yet worries me. It was up a couple of times on builds (with no Dev Note to test it) and it was a complete buggy mess. I would not be surprised if we do not have them available at launch.

yeah especially considering the wealth that can be involved with work orders its a system that would need to be very thoroughly tested.
    I actually wonder if they have a backup idea they can quickly implement if Work orders are not going to make it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    yeah especially considering the wealth that can be involved with work orders its a system that would need to be very thoroughly tested.
    I actually wonder if they have a backup idea they can quickly implement if Work orders are not going to make it.
    I have no doubt they will function at launch
    It's just annoying that we haven't been able to touch them yet

I noticed that they added music to the Forbidden Reach in the strings, is it ingame? I don't think we can test it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I noticed that they added music to the Forbidden Reach in the strings, is it ingame? I don't think we can test it.
    Nope, there's more references to music (and like ~50 new MP3 references) but they're not actually in the files yet. Hopefully next build!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully someone here can help me. This is such a dumb question I feel but I haven't gotten straight answers in-game or in reddit.

Say you're doing LFR. You kill last boss and loot pops up to roll need/greed. Can I do my rolls then leave the group? If I won, will the item be mailed? Or do I need to stay until every little slow jimmy decides to roll at the last second and loot is assigned?

Specifically, I feel the somewhat obvious answer should be that you roll and can leave, then the items will be mailed to you. Otherwise you'd constantly miss other LFR queues that pop up when the last boss in the wing is killed. But I just needed some confirmation this is actually the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Hopefully someone here can help me. This is such a dumb question I feel but I haven't gotten straight answers in-game or in reddit.

Say you're doing LFR. You kill last boss and loot pops up to roll need/greed. Can I do my rolls then leave the group? If I won, will the item be mailed? Or do I need to stay until every little slow jimmy decides to roll at the last second and loot is assigned?

Specifically, I feel the somewhat obvious answer should be that you roll and can leave, then the items will be mailed to you. Otherwise you'd constantly miss other LFR queues that pop up when the last boss in the wing is killed. But I just needed some confirmation this is actually the case.
    I just so happened to have this issue pop up. I left the group because I didnt care either way, and assumed I didnt win the item. Ended up having it mailed to me next time I logged in. (Was the day after to be fair, so who even knows what metric decides the boss loot is forgotten)

Might have been mailed to me earlier and I just didnt notice, the mail icon is tiny afterall, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I imagine a backup idea could be an NPC vendor that does the Work Orders for you. Or otherwise being able to trade the Soulbound reagents and final item.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Oh boy. The Dreamer.
    Maybe the writers forgot that it has been half a year since we were told Ysera would definitely not return from Ardenweald anytime soon, and not five years or whatever it has been in-game since then.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I have a feeling that, unless it was always bait, the Dreamer questline will be changed with Merithra sacrificing herself for Ysera instead.

I have a feeling that, unless it was always bait, the Dreamer questline will be changed with Merithra sacrificing herself for Ysera instead.
    Honestly I would find that even worse. Malfurion sacrificing himself at least does slightly benefit the story in removing a major Alliance aligned character who is probably a bit too powerful for the writers to handle.
    Sacrificing Merithra just underlines how utterly pointless the entire deal with her needing to become a true leader was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Honestly I would find that even worse. Malfurion sacrificing himself at least does slightly benefit the story in removing a major Alliance aligned character who is probably a bit too powerful for the writers to handle.
    Sacrificing Merithra just underlines how utterly pointless the entire deal with her needing to become a true leader was.
    It doesn't matter, the Nelf community is just tweaking at this point and any development other than an HD world tree this expansion will set them off.

It doesn't matter, the Nelf community is just tweaking at this point and any development other than an HD world tree this expansion will set them off.
    I guess that is what happens when you make them the victims of a storyline one for shock value, that is then almost entirely forgotten and hastily shuffled away once it gets too inconvenient to keep dragging the consequences around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It would be preferable then offing Malfy. It wouldn't be the first time an offspring sacrifice themselves to help out a parent(See Darion Mograine for his Dad and his speech about doing it a thousand times over).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It does reflect something peculiar about the playerbase that being in the spotlight for five years straight and presumably continuing to be in the spotlight for at least two years afterwards is considered a bad thing for them. All of the downright moronic nonsense in Shadowlands is understandable, because it's beyond idiotic that the Night Elves get to be tortured and eventually condemned to oblivion but Sylvie gets away with it because she was sad, but BfA and Legion have been nothing but parades of characterization for and critical events centered around Night Elves. It's even more odd because nobody else in any medium would accuse the developers of having a bias against them personally because their favorite race has to undergo struggle to be in the spotlight—as far as I can tell, Night Elf fans would prefer to see the Night Elves simultaneously be perpetually the center of attention yet do nothing but curbstomp every other race whilst never losing anything substantial. Unfortunately, that would never come to be because it makes for a terribly boring story.