7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    We have no idea if they would have different visages and yes I can believe that

He goes to the dracthyr
    Says he's one guy
    Does evil shit
    Dracthyr now distrust nozdormu and his allies
    It doesn't matter whether they would have different visages.

Nozdormu is friendly with the Dracthyr at the end of their starting zone, and Emberthal especially as she is the one that went out to spread the knowledge Nozdormu showed her among the other Dracthyr.
    He specifically doesn't do evil shit, and they do not distrust him.

Let alone that having Murozond this early makes no sense with how Nozdormu worries about it in the rest of the currently available story.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    We still can't easily solo BfA raids in heroic mode (ilvl 400+) ... nice -_-
    Sounds about right honestly. By the time we reach the third or fourth raid tier we should be capable of Mythic Eternal Palace, assuming the scaling is similar to what we have now.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sounds about right honestly. By the time we reach the third or fourth raid tier we should be capable of Mythic Eternal Palace, assuming the scaling is similar to what we have now.
    I don't know. In Legion or BfA, I remember doing easily Hellfire in Mythic. Should be the same now. Even in the first tier. Why do they not activate legacy damage tho ? It changes nothing for them ... Let people farm transmogs peacefully
    Last edited by Valysar; 2022-11-04 at 09:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Weren't we supposed to instantly get legacy rules in Legion when pre-patch hits?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, c'mon dude. You really think that was Murozond in the video? Using Nozdormu visage?
    Wouldn't their visage be the same?
    Weren't we supposed to instantly get legacy rules in Legion when pre-patch hits?
    We were also supposed to get grey armor transmog. They forgot a lot of things they promised for 10.0

Don't we already? We get legacy loot, and do massive amounts of damage.
    It's not trivial, but i don't see why it necessarily should be, you need to go to Tomb or Antirust before you get Mythic bosses that you might struggle with if you don't know your class well.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know. In Legion or BfA, I remember doing easily Hellfire in Mythic. Should be the same now. Even in the first tier. Why do they not activate legacy damage tho ? It changes nothing for them ... Let people farm transmogs peacefully
    Legion had the big draw with absolutely massive power gains though, so out DPS got massively inflated going from WoD.
    I don't feel a single expansion giving us such massive gains should be taken as the new rule, instead of the exception. Especially given the aforementioned Legion design philosophy of being overpowered.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't we already? We get legacy loot, and do massive amounts of damage.
    It's not trivial, but i don't see why it necessarily should be, you need to go to Tomb or Antirust before you get Mythic bosses that you might struggle with if you don't know your class well.
    No, we don't. I took my new priest into Antorus, and he did not do legacy lvl of dmg to trash. That's the thing.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-11-04 at 09:58 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did the Tomb of Sargeras, 400k dps with my evoker

No, we don't. I took my new priest into Antorus, and he did not do legacy lvl of dmg to trash. That's the thing.
    We did Legacy damage in Antorus in 9.0. It's tied to your level.

That's just the Nightborne though, and those seemed to be special in that every single one of the NPCs used a non-customizable model, which meant they had to create a new Nightborne player model basically from scratch.
    More like reshape the NE player model into the look they had given the non-customizable NPC Nightborne. I think that the disappointment of the Player model looking really different to the NPC model kinda obscured the fact that NB really showcase how an altered model with diff proportions and stances can look so different. I think that if we had got the Player NB model since Legion launch we would all be far more positive about it, instead of focusing on how it failed to capture the NPC look.

I think Vulpera really managed to show how one of the existing rigs can truly be modified to make a new race, so if a new AR was given the same care, I really wouldn't mind.

Still makes me wonder why they didn't give Drachtyr visages unique idle stances so they looked less like a human and belf.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It doesn't matter whether they would have different visages.

Nozdormu is friendly with the Dracthyr at the end of their starting zone, and Emberthal especially as she is the one that went out to spread the knowledge Nozdormu showed her among the other Dracthyr.
    He specifically doesn't do evil shit, and they do not distrust him.

Let alone that having Murozond this early makes no sense with how Nozdormu worries about it in the rest of the currently available story.
    I never said he actually does that
    It was speculation

Also we already have moruzond
    It happens
    We've had him and nozdormu exist at the same time as one another before so idk why it suddenly had to be one or the other
    Hurry somebody tell chromie you can't exists at tge same time as another version of yourself

Well in that case i have no explanation other than us playing completely different games.
    I ran Tomb om my warrior, did several hundred thousand DPS on burst rather than the usual 20k.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm checking the dressing room for dragonriding drakes and something is weird, we can have white scales and head armor, but IG we can't see those options, that's a bug ?

Like this :
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/dressin...VZg8nv8V1b877G

I'm checking the dressing room for dragonriding drakes and something is weird, we can have white scales and head armor, but IG we can't see those options, that's a bug ?

Like this :
    I believe certain options are hidden behind certain requirements, some of which show in the UI (together with the requirement) some of which don't. Alternatively they might also just be unused.

I hear some jimmies rustling in the distance.

Like this :
    You can see in the UI lists everything that is possible but you need to earn the options first to be able to preview and apply them.

So excited to listen to the new music! Also I'd love if Jinyu/Ankoan became an AR, I really wanted them to back in 8.2

So at the top ilvl tier of DF's first tier of raiding you can do some BfA raid soloing that doesn't take ages. Uldir is doable as far as numbers are concerned on all difficulties. BoD and up on Mythic are probably not something you can pull off without serious planning though. I do think if DF has four tiers that by the end we will be able to do N'zoth runs for mounts. There are some encounters that don't work well solo ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So at the top ilvl tier of DF's first tier of raiding you can do some BfA raid soloing that doesn't take ages. Uldir is doable as far as numbers are concerned on all difficulties. BoD and up on Mythic are probably not something you can pull off without serious planning though. I do think if DF has four tiers that by the end we will be able to do N'zoth runs for mounts. There are some encounters that don't work well solo ofc.
    N'zoth might be a bit ambitious even by the end of Dragonflight. We are after all still not really able to effectively outgear Antirust with Season 4 SL gear, and I imagine that Antorus is significantly easier in that regard, barring Eonar.

N'zoth might be a bit ambitious even by the end of Dragonflight. We are after all still not really able to effectively outgear Antirust with Season 4 SL gear, and I imagine that Antorus is significantly easier in that regard, barring Eonar.
    I definitely solo'd most of Antorus not too long ago, they even nerfed the Eonar encounter making it soloable!