7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So, any prediction on what the last animated short will contain?

My guess is a reveal on the Titan Keepers being the cause in some way of the conflict with the Primals, and that Nozdormu will be taken aback by this revelation.
    It's about the creation of the Dracthyr and their fight against Razageth.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So, any prediction on what the last animated short will contain?

My guess is a reveal on the Titan Keepers being the cause in some way of the conflict with the Primals, and that Nozdormu will be taken aback by this revelation.
    As others have said, I think it will just be about the Dracthyr and Raszageth. Maybe some small revelation as to why Deathwing saw the primals as a larger threat.

I doubt we will see anything about Murozond yet. Personally, I think his story is going to be connected to the 7th force. He can't see his transformation because the 7th force is hidden. So if he does become Murozond this expansion, I think its going to be a vessel to connect the plot back the larger story they started in ZM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It's about the creation of the Dracthyr and their fight against Razageth.
    So you are assuming absolutely no curveballs on what Nozdormu is looking for? One would have assume that if he was just wondering why they got sealed in then he could have just asked Neltharion why he left them behind, or Malygos why he helped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    As others have said, I think it will just be about the Dracthyr and Raszageth. Maybe some small revelation as to why Deathwing saw the primals as a larger threat.

I doubt we will see anything about Murozond yet. Personally, I think his story is going to be connected to the 7th force. He can't see his transformation because the 7th force is hidden. So if he does become Murozond this expansion, I think its going to be a vessel to connect the plot back the larger story they started in ZM.
    One has to wonder whether they will even try to justify why Neltharion left the Dracthyr behind when he went to defend Azeroth.
    My guess for boring reveal is that he didnt want them to be killed before creating the Dragon Soul and turning on his allies.
    For interesting reveal I would say he wanted them to stay behind until the world was ready to go against the Titan Keepers.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Is there any reason, at this point in time, to not assume Titans are made the same way as Eternal Ones: The First Ones used a Zereth to build their bodies & shoved a world-soul inside them? I don't think there is. (You wanting Shadowlands to be non-canon isn't a good enough reason)
    Are passing grades in reading comprehension a reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Are passing grades in reading comprehension a reason?
    I guess for some reason he is doubting the whole birthing process of Titans is true cause well "Titan POV" and well this new Anti Titan Keeper phase we have going on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacies have been coming out Tuesdays at 20 minutes ago, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Legacies have been coming out Tuesdays at 20 minutes ago, right?
    Sure seems so.
    Guess this might be a Wabringers: Sylvanas situation where the short has more lore implications, and will be a part of a questline during the Dracthyr questline or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Please provide any evidence in the lore that Nozdormu currently is Murozond. Because that's the only way your theory can happen...
    the nozdormu we quest with isnt moruzond
    the one in the shorts is
    say it with me
    TIME
    TRAVEL

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    the nozdormu we quest with isnt moruzond
    the one in the shorts is
    say it with me
    TIME
    TRAVEL
    You know we meet Nozdormu right? We are right there when he gets out of the creche with Emberthal.

You know we meet Nozdormu right? We are right there when he gets out of the creche with Emberthal.
    Pretty sure these shorts come after the starting zone, dont they?

Dracthyr starting zone->Emberthal stays to search for answers (she also misses Nozdormu arriving btw thats why she doesnt know what or who he is)-> Nozdormu shows her the visions-> She tells us about it ingame.
    Last edited by Syun; 2022-11-08 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syun View Post
    Pretty sure this shorts come after the starting zone, dont they? Dracthyr starting zone->Emberthal stays to search for answers (she also misses Nozdormu arriving btw thats why she doesnt know what or who he is)-> Nozdormu shows her the visions-> She tells us about it inagme.
    Well we still see Nozdormu right there in his Bronze dragon form waiting for Emberthal while the rest of us are ready to depart.

Well we still see Nozdormu right there in his Bronze dragon form waiting for Emberthal while the rest of us are ready to depart.
    You sure? Could be i'm misremembering but i think she is not with the rest of the dracthyr when we leave the forbidden reach. She doesnt even cross the final bridge, she goes the other way in her search for answers.

Granted, i played the starting zone like a month and a half ago, things could have changed.

if im wrong i suck and should pay more attention to stuff in game
    if im right well dang its almost like theres subtle things in the shorts that should be watched

New short today?
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    New short today?
    Yes

Last edited by Valysar; 2022-11-08 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Thank you man. That was fast. I rate your service 10/10
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh damn, they did a lil Deathwing excusing. Still better explanation than "lol whispers".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Damn, the Dracthyr story would have been so much more satisfying if Neltharion was still alive.

yeah i was wrong
    and also chapter 3 is amazing
    love what they did with neltharion
    he went from going crazy because he was given the shit power to going crazy to save his soldiers

I see the pattern. I see the motifs.
    Neltharion turned to old god corruption to save us.
    Nozdormu will do the same somewhere this expansion and turn into murozond.