So excited to listen to the new music! Also I'd love if Jinyu/Ankoan became an AR, I really wanted them to back in 8.2

So at the top ilvl tier of DF's first tier of raiding you can do some BfA raid soloing that doesn't take ages. Uldir is doable as far as numbers are concerned on all difficulties. BoD and up on Mythic are probably not something you can pull off without serious planning though. I do think if DF has four tiers that by the end we will be able to do N'zoth runs for mounts. There are some encounters that don't work well solo ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So at the top ilvl tier of DF's first tier of raiding you can do some BfA raid soloing that doesn't take ages. Uldir is doable as far as numbers are concerned on all difficulties. BoD and up on Mythic are probably not something you can pull off without serious planning though. I do think if DF has four tiers that by the end we will be able to do N'zoth runs for mounts. There are some encounters that don't work well solo ofc.
    N'zoth might be a bit ambitious even by the end of Dragonflight. We are after all still not really able to effectively outgear Antirust with Season 4 SL gear, and I imagine that Antorus is significantly easier in that regard, barring Eonar.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    N'zoth might be a bit ambitious even by the end of Dragonflight. We are after all still not really able to effectively outgear Antirust with Season 4 SL gear, and I imagine that Antorus is significantly easier in that regard, barring Eonar.
    I definitely solo'd most of Antorus not too long ago, they even nerfed the Eonar encounter making it soloable!

7+ Year Old Account
    What is Antirust? I could easily clear any Mythic Antorus bosses besides Eonar solo with ~normal ilvl on any alt during sesaon 4 btw. But yeah, I'm not even sure you can do N'Zoth solo right now because he may just reset if you go down into the vision phase without anyone else staying up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    I definitely solo'd most of Antorus not too long ago, they even nerfed the Eonar encounter making it soloable!
    Solo Eonar is possible if you have the right class, but it sucks. I just did the raid four times on all chars with randoms, got the Eonar loot I need and finished the skip that way haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

You are having trouble with Antorus? I am really clearing Mythic with ease. Meanwhile I struggle with Uldir even on normal.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are having trouble with Antorus? I am really clearing Mythic with ease. Meanwhile I struggle with Uldir even on normal.
    To be fair, I always enjoyed clearing old raids with small groups of 3-5 people so it's not really that much of a problem for me if we can't solo that stuff. That said, legacy loot is horrible especially as people still don't realize how it works so they just get 20 people for mount runs or other weird things that are just a waste of time in the end. I really hope they bring back group loot into old raids so you just roll instead of having to annoyingly ask people if they need an item they can't even use lol.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Well i did change my character, so i am definitely undergeared and not too good at the new rotation compared to my previous MM hunter.
    It's not that i doubt I could do it, but more that it's just on that tipping point of being possible for the average player.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanaXVIII View Post
    People expecting new AR to share skeletons/models with their NPC counterparts in game.

Then you remember how they did Nightbornes dirty.
    And how did they "do Nightborne drty"?

Nightborne might quite possibly be the one allied race that got the most love and attention from Blizzard. Not only they are one of only two allied races (the other being Kul Tirans) who got their own unique model, while all others are just reskinned; but they also got their own player hub, the instanced Nighthold, as well. And they got so many new customization options in Shadowlands.

But even before SL, it was clear that the Nightborne were Blizzard's favourite allied races and the writers' pets. The facts do not lie. While all other Legion allied races were just reskins of existing models, Blizzard created an entirely new model from scratch for the Nightborne.

Storywise, the Nightborne leader Thalyssra was seen confronting Jaina Proudmoore, one of the most powerful mages in the franchise, in the Stormwind intro scenario. Thalyssra will also wed Thalassian regent Lor'themar Theron in an off-screen story. So even storywise the Nightborne got a lot of spotlight and attention from Blizzard in recent lore.

I do envy Nightborne players; truly, I do! I wish Blizzard would show to the Void elves and other allied races the same amount of sheer love and care they showed for the Nightborne.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2022-11-05 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Thalyssra will also wed Thalassian regent Lor'themar Theron in an off-screen story.
    Yeah, I kinda wish there was also a story about the Alliance leaders. Maybe about how different Turalyon's rule during the timeskip is compared to Anduin's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I believe certain options are hidden behind certain requirements, some of which show in the UI (together with the requirement) some of which don't. Alternatively they might also just be unused.
    Thanks for the explanation.

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/dressin...VUr8yv8ocs877g

Let's hope it's added in future patch

I easily soloed Antorus in S3 gear. You're either far less well geared than you think, or doing something seriously wrong. Only time i ever came even close to dying was when i didn't bother staggering the adds on the penultimate boss, and even then it took all of them at once. Even one less and it was harmless.
    Last edited by huth; 2022-11-05 at 12:37 PM.

I mean to be fair, Argus' last phase does require high dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why they do not activate legacy damage boost right now, they'll please everyone if we can kill Argus MM in 5sec.

Maybe the top 0.1% players does not want that, we all know they only listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I don't know why they do not activate legacy damage boost right now, they'll please everyone if we can kill Argus MM in 5sec.

Maybe the top 0.1% players does not want that, we all know they only listen to them.
    Group loot is a great example of that

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I easily soloed Antorus in S3 gear. You're either far less well geared than you think, or doing something seriously wrong. Only time i ever came even close to dying was when i didn't bother staggering the adds on the penultimate boss, and even then it took all of them at once. Even one less and it was harmless.
    Now that I think about it, the reason was probably that I only really did Mythic Tomb and Antorus on my warrior and DK, who were both less geared, and had playstyles that I didnt really know how to optimize.
    I do faintly remember killing Kil'jaeden Mythic on my hunter and essentially bursting him down before he even managed to get into the first intermission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

Legacy damage boost is active though, just not necessarily extremely highly tuned.
    Some players do actually enjoy the feeling of getting better at farming old raids, especially when it means they can solo a raid they previously had to find a group for.
    Just giving players the ability to instakill bosses isnt really doing much except take away this tiny bit of progression, no matter how inconsequential.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, the reason was probably that I only really did Mythic Tomb and Antorus on my warrior and DK, who were both less geared, and had playstyles that I didnt really know how to optimize.
    I do faintly remember killing Kil'jaeden Mythic on my hunter and essentially bursting him down before he even managed to get into the first intermission.

- - - Updated - - -

Legacy damage boost is active though, just not necessarily extremely highly tuned.
    Some players do actually enjoy the feeling of getting better at farming old raids, especially when it means they can solo a raid they previously had to find a group for.
    Just giving players the ability to instakill bosses isnt really doing much except take away this tiny bit of progression, no matter how inconsequential.
    It also kinda preserves the fights, which makes sense from a dev pov. Imagine you have to develop these cool encounters knowing that in 3 years people will just hit the boss with their auto atack and insta kill them - kinda takes the motivation away I bet.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It also kinda preserves the fights, which makes sense from a dev pov. Imagine you have to develop these cool encounters knowing that in 3 years people will just hit the boss with their auto atack and insta kill them - kinda takes the motivation away I bet.
    Blizz have no one else but themselves to blame for making old content completely irrelevant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Blizz have no one else but themselves to blame for making old content completely irrelevant.

Such is the nature of these games. New outdates the old. But they do actually started to preserve old content with Timewalking and reworks. And we now get M+ of old dungeons in in DF.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-11-05 at 03:58 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Then remove damage boost in old raids where we can instakill bosses. Fair.