Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I always got the impression that they couldn't have kids. Certainly not after Malfurion got all his druid limbs.
    Maybe they can, they just don't look like elves?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have Shandris, who is the adopted daughter, and possibly Finel after the War of Thorns, though we don't hear much from that kid.

I always got the impression that they couldn't have kids. Certainly not after Malfurion got all his druid limbs.
    @_@ Yeah no fam, don't buy the jokes.

Maybe they can, they just don't look like elves?

Don't encourage him >.> >
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone heard more from the Preach visit to Blizz HQ? Other than a livestream where he covered some topics at a high level I haven't seen any further videos or transcripts of his interviews. For something that was so hyped it seems to have fallen off the radar and I figured it would've been out by now considering we are closing in on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Has anyone heard more from the Preach visit to Blizz HQ? Other than a livestream where he covered some topics at a high level I haven't seen any further videos or transcripts of his interviews. For something that was so hyped it seems to have fallen off the radar and I figured it would've been out by now considering we are closing in on release.
    At this point i can only assume it was
    1. Not released yet
    2. Under strict NDA and Blizzard refuses to let him publish it
    3. He didn't actually ask Blizzard anything, or at least didn't actually make a video or record any answers.

1. Just seems odd.
    2. Seems very unlikely, and he likely wouldn't have even said anything if it was.
    3. Is the cynical take, but I wouldn't put it past a streamer to promise something that big for hype, and then hope everyone forgets it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And will Malf fuck the Winter Queen when he is down?
    Make up for those 10k years he spent asleep while his wife was with an entire nation of nubile warrior women.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

1+ Year Old Account
    You didn't actually listen to what he said did you?

- - - Updated - - -

He said that he wasn't releasing interviews from the visit. Instead, he was making a documentary (which takes a lot of time) and releasing that to his subs, etc.

We have Shandris, who is the adopted daughter, and possibly Finel after the War of Thorns, though we don't hear much from that kid.

If their biology works even remotely like humans, Tyrande certainly shouldn't be able to. They're thousands of years beyond their regular lifespan.

1+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Monday is going to be a good day for lore drops. Nobbel interview with Steve Danuser and Ion interview from Bonus.roll getting released

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    He's releasing a Documentary, has ingest of multiple Terabytes and its not specifically tied to being released anytime soon in the same breath Preach may also join the World First Race as a caster or may not depending on what he decides.

It is more likely going to be a "Over the new year" (March?) release and by that point we may have different ownership of the company (Analysts stated End of November to be the likeliest point where FTC would make their decision or let it go), post-launch content info that is tangible and its value has diminished beyond those who just want to enjoy a documentary about clawing the company back from the perverts and how everything will be honky dory going forward, trust.

Again, we need concrete info and we ain't getting it, just yet.. I doubt Preach's documentary comes prior to the Livestream with the Content Update plans.

Apparently the Righteous Fury Podcast have some post launch details releasing on Monday, anyways. So god knows anymore, I just want any semblance of knowledge on WTF awaits us after the base product has been exhausted and what their strategy looks like.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-11-19 at 03:06 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then I think valid question is why the hell people were hyping this. Wowhead even made post "Preach is returning to WoW" in news section xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pages are broken again and my dumb ass keeps thinking there is more to read.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

1+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNSodDiwL3g 6:00 P.M. EST on the 20th! You can see the questions they will discuss in the description!

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The pages are broken again and my dumb ass keeps thinking there is more to read.
    Soon we should get a new thread, that should fix it for longer when there are less pages to bug out.

Soon we should get a new thread, that should fix it for longer when there are less pages to bug out.
    Indeed... this is pretty annoying atm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if that helps, I saw this bug in a 12 pages thread.

Interviews are up.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-11-20 at 05:52 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

1+ Year Old Account
    Add another one to the list!

https://youtu.be/wS9yoFi5SsM AnnieFuchsia and Ion tomorrow!

Along with Nobbel in less than 2 hours with Steve Danuser and Bonus.roll.gg tomorrow!

So long as the forum keeps delaying updating page numbers when posts get deleted, that won't really do much.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So long as the forum keeps delaying updating page numbers when posts get deleted, that won't really do much.
    Still means less posts that could be deleted.

1+ Year Old Account
    Beginning right now! Will discuss after! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNSodDiwL3g

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that was an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Beginning right now! Will discuss after! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNSodDiwL3g

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that was an interview.
    Couple interesting points from this:

- Danuser genuinely doesn't think that the Jailer storyline ruined old stories and that wasn't the intention. But he's aware that Sylvanas motivation should've been ingame. "You can see the stories as they were at the time" (I kind of agree)

- He shits on the idea that the mortals are pretedermined to beat the Jailer, which ZM implies, but instead clarifies that it was a contigency plan of many that the First Ones laid out. He doubles down that the magic power of mortals is Free Will and that the Enlightened Brokers made a prophecies/religions out of what they wanted to believe.

- He mentions they are aware of Gilneas, again, but doesn't say more. Because they aren't going to confirm a revamp lol

- Centaur have existed since Pangea Azeroth. Maruuk left, the other clans killed themselves, until the the earth elemental and the dryad rebirth the species.

- Says that there is a lot of bad things the Primalists did through history that we will learn, and that they aren't as sympathetic as they appear at launch.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2022-11-20 at 11:47 PM.