Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It came off more he felt he failed the compassion part of a Paladin's tenats. I am not gonna go out and say the same will happen with Sylvanas. She may still act like herself.
    They explained (because honestly everyone was asking about it. Its never explained in game) in an interview the effect of having a frostmorne wound & having a piece of your soul taken, is merely that you are stuck in the mental state you were when you died. So Uther & Sylvanas were acting in a permanent state of fear & pain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Pretty sure, like always, Danuser will pull a "Enough!" with Sylvanas and end it on another cliffhanger. Learn what happens to Sylvanas in 10.0
    Learn what happens to Sylvanas in 10.1
    Learn what happened to Sylvanas in 10.2
    Learn what happened with Sylvanas and X in 10.3!
    Learn what will happen next in SYlvanas's life in 11.0!
    Stop being mean to Danuser, you have to understand.

It's hard writing a story when you're using only one hand
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I spoke to Ion on our date this weekend. He confirmed Warcraft is having a Hololive crossover event.
    Its_about_goddamn_time.mp3

POWER_TYPE_ANDUIN_WILL (New) - Anduin's Will

And considering the thing we restore in the fight with Anduin is called "Willpower" instead, it implies that it will have a purpose AFTER the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Stop being mean to Danuser, you have to understand.

It's hard writing a story when you're using only one hand
    I literally just explained why you and Theramore's notions about Sylvanas make less sense than the Illidan ones back in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post

And considering the thing we restore in the fight with Anduin is called "Willpower" instead, it implies that it will have a purpose AFTER the fight.
    Bruh, Anduin got an unstoppable First Ones tiered Will?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I literally just explained why you and Theramore's notions about Sylvanas make less sense than the Illidan ones back in Legion.
    I'm sorry, have I talked to you before or is your reply supposed to mean anything to me? I'm very confused.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

What? That's obvious just the UI element name for the Willpower mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'm sorry, have I talked to you before or is your reply supposed to mean anything to me? I'm very confused.
    We've chatted before, yes. Granted, my reply to Theramore was more-so on what they said, but if you agree with Theramore or so, then I can lead you to where I said what I said to them regarding that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like most of the Sylvanas shit is more-so on the Kerrigan memes + shit backhanded writing, rather than her "GeTTinG AwAy WiTh AnYTHing" I'm just glad that, based off abilities alone, it appears she, Anduin, etc are away from the Zovaal fight, and it's just Us and Azeroth Vs Him.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Anduin has Haki?
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Also, if I don’t already recall, didn’t you do similar shit regarding SL’s release, when you tried to knock other people’s theories down on what they believed 9.2 to be, or when 9.0 would release (which btw, was among the funniest threads I’ve ever read, on all sides. Horribly backhanded thread title followed by a release for an expansion that in itself barely considers December as “Fall”, despite most of the month itself being within Fall.

As for me being such a fool, and making “up” opinions as facts (which I have almost NEVER done btw), weren’t you do certain that Sylvanas would die akin to the inquisitor from Star Wars: Fallen Order earlier? Your big words do not hide your hypocrisy, it appears…
    What on earth are you going on about? Who mentioned anything to do with Star Wars Fallen Order or Sylvanas having a similar character trajectory to one of the Inquisitors from that game?

Ironically, this is exactly what I was referring into in one of my earlier posts when responding to someone who asked you if there was evidence that the Epilogue would centered around Sylvanas (there wasn't.) and I stated that you seem to always drum up your own head cannon, and talk as if it is fact when it is nothing but your own personal theory. It's almost as if you have a wheel of different, made up fables in which to post and you decide which to use by spinning the wheel and seeing what you end up with - that's how outlandish some of your claims are.

As for ''what they believed 9.2 to be''; I believe you are referring to your constant posting of that 9.2 will absolutely be us visiting the ''Garden of Life'' to ''chill with the Pantheon of Life'' which you constantly repeated for months and months as being a certainty. Then when 9.2 was announced, you proceeded to enter this thread and post along the lines of ''HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE ALL WRONG. YOU ALL SAID I WAS WRONG, HOW STUPID DO YOU ALL FEEL NOW!?'' When the common belief among most here was that 9.2 would indeed be Zereth Mortis with a few outside bets being Northrend. And your very own belief only shifted to 9.2 being Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher right around when it was pretty much popular belief among most in this thread.

I'm sorry for derailing the thread, but I couldn't not call out your incessant bragging and shifting of the goal posts as well as your constant need to push your own headcannon and theories as facts when there is very little or no evidence to even suggest so.
    Last edited by Santandame; 2021-11-22 at 07:01 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    -

Azeroth destroyed, but restored from the archive
    Return to azeroth
    -No cataclysm
    -The same locations and characters, but different
    (Windrunner family is alive , Thrall, Jaina, Anduin, Gen and other characters full OC )
    -multiclass
    -reputation system (Silvermoon elf visits stormwind)
    -old expansion experience removed (reset levels)

-
    The De-Cataclysm, what a joke.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I figured I may as well drop this collage I put together down here too.

3.1* for Algalon, my bad.

Here's the deal, I know many of you will go "bruh they just hoods, we've alwaays had hoods", and I would totally agree normally had it not been for Rygelon the constellar revealed in the 9.2 Raid, and the Celestial Observer's Ensemble being added in the same week.
    If we count Warlock, 7/12 tier sets have clearly defined hoods this time.
    Plus that DK hood trim compared to Harbaron's is :eyes:

I was hoping for an Azeroth-based Island/Continent in 10.0, but perhaps we do in fact keep going into the cosmos? Get some nice Twisting Nether lore, follow up on Elune and The First Ones, where the Titans exactly fit into the roster now, and these constellar.

Wouldn't it kind of be cool to go to New, Other Worlds similar to Azeroth, Draenor, and Argus, one that has been Ordered by the Titans? Azerothians vs Planet X's races instead of HvA.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2021-11-22 at 08:23 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be sold on going back to Azeroth if one of Blizzard's people didn't say we are going back to Azeroth. I forgot what the question was, but someone did talk about going back there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be sold on going back to Azeroth if one of Blizzard's people didn't say we are going back to Azeroth. I forgot what the question was, but someone did talk about going back there.
    It was right around the 9.2 reveal, so probably one of the interviews about it.

But yeah the response was to the effect of "We want to deliver a more grounded, Azeroth-based expansion."

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Anduin has Haki?
    I does have some limited precognition, and an ability to determine whether people are good or bad, so maybe.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It was right around the 9.2 reveal, so probably one of the interviews about it.

But yeah the response was to the effect of "We want to deliver a more grounded, Azeroth-based expansion."
    That's a bit wrong. What was actually said was something along the lines of "We know that there are people who really want that more grounded, regular adventurer feeling and also people who want the larger more cosmic/epic story, so something something we want to deliver a balance between the two." and then something about taking lessons from classic and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I figured I may as well drop this collage I put together down here too.

3.1* for Algalon, my bad.

Here's the deal, I know many of you will go "bruh they just hoods, we've alwaays had hoods", and I would totally agree normally had it not been for Rygelon the constellar revealed in the 9.2 Raid, and the Celestial Observer's Ensemble being added in the same week.
    If we count Warlock, 7/12 tier sets have clearly defined hoods this time.
    Plus that DK hood trim compared to Harbaron's is :eyes:

I was hoping for an Azeroth-based Island/Continent in 10.0, but perhaps we do in fact keep going into the cosmos? Get some nice Twisting Nether lore, follow up on Elune and The First Ones, where the Titans exactly fit into the roster now, and these constellar.

Wouldn't it kind of be cool to go to another world like Azeroth, Draenor, and Argus, being that it's been Ordered by the Titans? Azerothians vs Planet X's races instead of HvA.
    Interesting theory btw.
    Not only Azeroth or Dranoer, I think there will be brand new

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's a bit wrong. What was actually said was something along the lines of "We know that there are people who really want that more grounded, regular adventurer feeling and also people who want the larger more cosmic/epic story, so something something we want to deliver a balance between the two." and then something about taking lessons from classic and stuff.
    Yeah that sounds about on the mark.

It's why folks are pretty quick to rule out "Going to the Plane of Blank" at this point. None of that would qualify as grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    For her arc I think the whole dynamic of "I will never serve", as laughable as it was, has kinda changed already anyway with her sould being complete again. Maybe she sees the need for some form of penance.
    Heck, that arc ended with SoD and her realising the Jailer played her all along.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that just means there will be a UI element for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Sylvanas is redeemed and not Arthas.... I will call bullshit. here
    TBH, "redemption" I would like to see would be his soul moving away, going for the proper judgment w/o players knowing the outcome, something like Illidan ending. Never to be seen again. Would be nice to keep some mystery behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Players got sucked into his mournbalde, like during Arthas fight, and have to collect orbs or w/e inside the sword realm to help his spirit inside break free from domination by filling willpower bar. Anduin fight is heavily inspired by LK fight.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.