Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Yes they have. They're just an allied race like the vulpera. In a game where some core races still need more attention they can join the queue.
    I don't see why one would be led to believe that core races have some kind of "priority" over allied races when it comes to who gets the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Man, you're copium-ing hard on this do ya.

Nope, Nzoth is dead and done. We will have Void expansion sometime next 5 years, but that chapter is all done and closed, except for maybe some sort of remnant or some nonsense like that popping up as some minor side-thing.
    Even if he is dead, all that means is that he returned to the Void. There's also the weirdness with the dagger.

They can easily throw him back at us if they want to.

Seems the void-elf troll got banned again. But back on topic again. The only way I see the Ren'Dorei back relevant again is in a Light vs Void expansion. A civil war in the Alliance. A war between two lovers of sorts. Blizzard would never do another cosmic stuff expac STRAIGHT (edited) after this huge success called Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Hansworst; 2021-12-19 at 10:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Seems the void-elf troll got banned again. But back on topic again. The only way I see the Ren'Dorei back relevant again is in a Light vs Void expansion. A civil war in the Alliance. A war between two lovers of sorts. Blizzard would never do another cosmic stuff expac after this huge success called Shadowlands.

We'll get another cosmic expansion, assuming Virus of doom doesn't destroy the world. Besides, the theme isn't the problem, people seem to not like player powered systems, I suppose.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Seems the void-elf troll got banned again. But back on topic again. The only way I see the Ren'Dorei back relevant again is in a Light vs Void expansion. A civil war in the Alliance. A war between two lovers of sorts. Blizzard would never do another cosmic stuff expac after this huge success called Shadowlands.
    I think the most likely future plan is to move between expansions on azeroth and expansions based on the cosmic powers. An order established by Legion-BFA-Shadowlands-maybe dragons who knows. Maybe they'll learn to better connect the storyline so the more cosmic stuff still feels tied to Azeroth and the overarching plot. Thinking they'll abandon the cosmic war stuff they're so keen on is wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We'll get another cosmic expansion, assuming Virus of doom doesn't destroy the world. Besides, the theme isn't the problem, people seem to not like player powered systems, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I think the most likely future plan is to move between expansions on azeroth and expansions based on the cosmic powers. An order established by Legion-BFA-Shadowlands-maybe dragons who knows. Maybe they'll learn to better connect the storyline so the more cosmic stuff still feels tied to Azeroth and the overarching plot. Thinking they'll abandon the cosmic war stuff they're so keen on is wishful thinking.
    Yeah I should've said straight after this expac, that's what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

You underestimate the ignorance of Blizzard. It just takes a couple of years and then they'll have forgotten all about it again. Like with all the previous lessons they've already learned once before.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Ok where’s the rumors of galakrond returning coming from??? Because I’m about to sue

Blizzard would never do another cosmic stuff expac after this huge success called Shadowlands.
    Blizzard will do 5 another cosmic expansions. You can count on it, because ultimately that's where the story is going.

Shadowlands "success" has nothing to do with cosmic expansion or not - its a product of launch patch overstaying few months AND 9.1 being dogshit and also lasting longer than it ever should have.

Next expansion they will chill a bit with cosmic forces, but one after that - you can bet it will be there again. Void/Light expansion is a given really and it won't be about Goldshire.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    You underestimate the ignorance of Blizzard. It just takes a couple of years and then they'll have forgotten all about it again. Like with all the previous lessons they've already learned once before.
    I doubt they forget them. Rather I think they keep going back and forth on what lessons to apply to the game.
    It isnt really possible to apply the lessons of "Reclearing raids should be worth something", while also applying the lesson of "You should be able to feel done with a tier". One or the other has to take the hit, and therefore feel like Blizzard is regressing.
    For every RNG mechanic meant to add longevity to a tier, there is an equally valid option to make gearing as straightforward as possible to give players a feeling that they have become as good as they can during said tier.
    There isnt a solution that appeases both camps in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Ok where’s the rumors of galakrond returning coming from??? Because I’m about to sue
    The rumours of Galakrond returning has been constant since halfway through BfA, hasnt it?
    It's a plotline that is important to both Dragons, and to a lesser degree to Death. The possibility of combining the Death stuff with future Dragon stuff or vice versa has been a topic for ages now.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I don't think Galakrond is anything other than speculation right now, since he is Death + Dragon, and Death and Dragons are current speculation topics.

Next expansion they will chill a bit with cosmic forces, but one after that - you can bet it will be there again. Void/Light expansion is a given really and it won't be about Goldshire.
    Dunno man, I think Goldshire Inn has potential.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    I'm assuming he misspoke in that the game is not at its most profitable atm because of sub numbers alone. Which is likely true, as there's no way the game has the most subs it ever had.
    This, thank you. Some people don't seem to understand the most obvious (shortened) references.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I don't think Galakrond is anything other than speculation right now, since he is Death + Dragon, and Death and Dragons are current speculation topics.
    Isn't everything speculation at this point? From world revamp to Dragon Isles to Galakrond, there's just nothing that screams "likely". As others have pointed out, we could easily head towards another MoP or WoD which no one was expecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Surprised to not see a single one leak the Retail Survey with Player Housing. I guess Retail players are either too loyal or too few got the Survey who want to leak.

Just hearsay of the questions in it, but nothing else.
    I really don't think housing is as big as some want it to be. It would be a total fluff feature. The question is: does WoW need fluff features? In what kind of state are pet battles right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    At this point when are we thinking 10.0 will be announced?
    Guess it really depends on how much more corporate bs comes out in the next months. If the entire Kotick thing didn't happen in November, I think we still could have gotten something at the Game Awards.

If we're hit by the next shocking revelation in January or February, I don't expect them to announce anything. Sure, at some point they gotta make an announcement, but I think they will wait for a time when there is no recent bad news.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dunno man, I think Goldshire Inn has potential.
    Too many kinks to explore, not worth it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They are going to have to pull a Hail Mary. I think they are going to pull their trump card Arthas out for 10.0. Not sure what the theme or location will be, but I bet Arthas is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnjohn View Post
    They are going to have to pull a Hail Mary. I think they are going to pull their trump card Arthas out for 10.0. Not sure what the theme or location will be, but I bet Arthas is involved.
    They are already involving Arthas, he's part of the Anduin fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I'm going to love it when all the people expecting le back to Azeroth good times world revamp get absolutely none of that and instead we get another cosmic crapshoot expansion in who-knows-where, for Danuser's 2.0 ride of fuckshittery.

There are definitely more than a few holdouts in the community trying to plug their ears to the sinking of Blizzard recently, holding out hope for 10.0 saving the game. I think this will break them, and it'll be funny.
    going to another shadowlands 2.0 type world would truly be the nail in the coffin. I wouldn't totally put it out of the question after the 9.2 announcement debacle, another huge misstep isn't out of the question at this point

Arthas is already here, his spirit was used to empower Anduins Runeblade. That's it.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-12-19 at 05:56 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

All they need to do is another good meaty expansion like Legion and then keep pumping meaty updates every 6 months. Which is, of course, a big task, but they most certainly can pull it out.

They pulled out WOD reversal with Legion, they most certainly can do it again.

They don't need Arthas, shmarthas or whatever for that - vast majority of WoW players don't even give two shits about these things - they just want a good game that keeps them busy with content and frequent updates.

It can be a frikkin' World of Warcraft: Beaches of The Coconut Island for all I care, as long as it has good content and major content updates every 6 months proper. Heck look at MoP - pretty much self-contained expansion with brand new lore and a joke race living in happy fields that actually rocked. They can do that, minus last tier lasting 12 months.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-12-19 at 06:01 PM.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

They pulled out WOD reversal with Legion, they most certainly can do it again.

They don't need Arthas, shmarthas or whatever for that - vast majority of WoW players don't even give two shits about these things - they just want a good game that keeps them busy with content and frequent updates.
    This is a good point -- there was a pretty long content drought before Legion but I think a lot of that had to do with Blizzard making damned sure they had content already in the pipeline once the expansion launched. If we're witnessing the same phenomena here then it can definitely be a good thing. I still don't like the feeling of an expansion being left out to dry mid-development but unspecified global disasters do be like that sometimes.