Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I hope people will be more loud about Mage Tower/M+ after this week. I feel like little more pressure and Blizzard could rearrange schedules even during current patch.
    I think Legion Timewalking and the Mage Tower will probably end this week, but with assurances that future Legion Timewalking events will last longer than a week. Maybe even something as simple as 9.2 changing Timewalking events to last 2 weeks on a separate event schedule instead of 1 week alternating with the other events.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    More than that. What we've had is slight adjustments to the engine to go along with minor graphics/effects updates here or there. What I'm saying with a retooled version of the engine is something where the underlying architecture has been updated to allow them a wider range of shaders/particles/graphics/etc to better run graphical updates.
    That's exactly what the "slight adjustments" are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy New Year everyone! May the leaks and memes be amazing in 2022!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Happy New Year everyone! May the leaks and memes be amazing in 2022!
    They need to hurry up! It's getting rough out here.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for a good Q1 with just complete chaos and insanity but with a good payoff that takes this franchise out of the quagmire and into a better place. Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride of Blizzard 2022.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Hoping for a good Q1 with just complete chaos and insanity but with a good payoff that takes this franchise out of the quagmire and into a better place. Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride of Blizzard 2022.
    I just want to go back to Azeroth proper, honestly. I feel such a sense of belonging even just running around old zones, which is a feeling I completely lack in Shadowlands.

Hopefully Blizzard comes out the gate sprinting with PTR updates next week, would be such a nice change of pace after the constant delays in 2021.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I just want to go back to Azeroth proper, honestly. I feel such a sense of belonging even just running around old zones, which is a feeling I completely lack in Shadowlands.

Hopefully Blizzard comes out the gate sprinting with PTR updates next week, would be such a nice change of pace after the constant delays in 2021.
    They will for sure bank on trying for the “new year new Blizzard” feel with late January/early February release and new expansion reveal, praise they are fucked until 2023/a new horrible thing happens in the world that distracts people from Blizzard.

They really gotta release something new in 2022 and they already told investors they won’t, for most of their games. Though they could surprise them with a “JK lol “ (probably for Overwatch)

Or they will overreact and get rid of the Blizzard name entirely so it doesn’t fester further during No Games 2022

She didn't even explain herself about what cycle we're breaking or anything in 9.2 and instead we have to wait till Zovaal Cinematic to finally know the truth.
    Is this just hyperbole or are players this poorly literate about the story?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I suppose so.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Maybe you could enlighten us instead of making bad jokes.

Hi happy new year ready for 10.0 leaks
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    I mean they literally rewrote her motivations for burning the tree only two years later and then try to set her up as a mastermind while being too stupid to realize that thanos is being thanos

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    What I took from ingame is that she is fed up with the cycle of "dying -> being sent to your appropriate afterlife -> ending up as anima battery" (which isn't even a cycle, besides wild gods being reborn) without having any say in all of that. But maybe I got that wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am too ready for an early leak season this year. Let's get it rolling.

Perhaps compile a list of leaks to bother entertaining? I'll begin:

-anything with "Awakenings"
    -anything with Tinkers
    -anything with player housing as a major, marketed feature

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    @Xorzor

So basically... FFXIV A Realm Reborn?
    I mean, I don't think you fully comprehend how catastrophic the original FFXIV was to warrant a complete developer purge and reset.
    Sorry but have you played the last 2 wow exp? We are in FF14 1.0 scenario where even the lore is fucked up so badly that we need to reset and go new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Sorry but have you played the last 2 wow exp? We are in FF14 1.0 scenario where even the lore is fucked up so badly that we need to reset and go new.
    LOL, you don't have ANY idea about what you are saying. not even close.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Did we ever had last patch without knowing what was the next expansion? or clues about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Did we ever had last patch without knowing what was the next expansion? or clues about it?
    We almost never had an idea what clues are the ones for the next expansion.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    What I took from ingame is that she is fed up with the cycle of "dying -> being sent to your appropriate afterlife -> ending up as anima battery" (which isn't even a cycle, besides wild gods being reborn) without having any say in all of that. But maybe I got that wrong.
    Thats pretty much it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I mean that’s what she believes is the cycle but we see it’s not

If you get sent to say revendreth but you can’t atone then you go back and get a do over