Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Considering WoW had 100 milion registered accounts between 2004-2013 and never more than 12 milion subs at same time, tourists were always here. It's not like people were playing all the time before Cata. Also Cata was not Legion, I don't see anything that would cause some massive burnout here.
    The only thing that ever changed was the number of new players. People just like blaming Blizzard for things they have absolutely no control over.

In more relevant news, PTR has been down for a bit and a new build is likely on the horizon for tonight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    In more relevant news, PTR has been down for a bit and a new build is likely on the horizon for tonight.
    o shiiiit son
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Whats to be expected regardings content in it?

Also btw. thx for your posts i mainly lurk here for years but im glad you post updates on this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lmaop View Post

Also btw. thx for your posts i mainly lurk here for years but im glad you post updates on this stuff
    Features wise we should be getting dual-legendary testing. Maybe the second-to-last campaign mission, before the epilogue where Sylvanas is judged.

I have no idea what to expect. Could be very little as they just came back from holiday break or it could be a lot because they want to start the year off with some new stuff. /shrug

Also; thanks, I am planning on stepping back sometime this year though so hopefully someone else will take up the mantle of keeping the thread up to date on stuff like this!

I have no idea what to expect. Could be very little as they just came back from holiday break or it could be a lot because they want to start the year off with some new stuff. /shrug

Also; thanks, I am planning on stepping back sometime this year though so hopefully someone else will take up the mantle of keeping the thread up to date on stuff like this!
    Wish you luck in your further life endeavors

Hope than its some big new stuff

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Epilogue will be on the PTR since they didn't do so for last time. (although I don't think that was titled as Epilogue) But, I don't know anymore. Hoping for some "accidental 10.0 hint".
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-01-05 at 09:22 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

How many people are currently only subscribed because they got the 6 month package back in July? My guess is a fairly large percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    How many people are currently only subscribed because they got the 6 month package back in July? My guess is a fairly large percentage.
    Probably not many since few people bother with 6 month subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Never bought a 6 month sub, I play since the last patch of Vanilla. I do, however, see a lot of whales on the sub months around me on Argent Dawn EU, so I imagine quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Never bought a 6 month sub, I play since the last patch of Vanilla. I do, however, see a lot of whales on the sub months around me on Argent Dawn EU, so I imagine quite a few.
    Imagine calling somebody who buys a 6 month subscription because it saves them money a whale.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Imagine calling somebody who buys a 6 month subscription because it saves them money a whale.
    You think tying people down into a payment scheme is beneficial for the buyer?

Guess make sense, somebody is falling for those "CASH BACK NOW, PAY IT IN INSTALLMENTS; SAVE MONEY!" ads i keep seeing since i been born

If the next expansion has a revamp i’ll buy a six month sub. I don’t care if endgame is shitty, RP servers will be godly.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess make sense, somebody is falling for those "CASH BACK NOW, PAY IT IN INSTALLMENTS; SAVE MONEY!" ads i keep seeing since i been born
    It is objectively better for the buyer if they plan on playing six months of WoW. You’re better off criticizing them for that.

Are you implying that somebody buying a 6 month subscription isn't able to figure out that the 6 month subscription, in fact, subscribes them for 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    If the next expansion has a revamp i’ll buy a six month sub. I don’t care if endgame is shitty, RP servers will be godly.
    Didnt blizzard say ever since cata how much ressources the revamp took compared to normal expansion and they dont want to do it again?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying that somebody buying a 6 month subscription isn't able to figure out that the 6 month subscription, in fact, subscribes them for six months?
    No im implying what i wrote, do i have a problem reading it?

Didnt blizzard say ever since cata how much ressources the revamp took compared to normal expansion and they dont want to do it again?

- - - Updated - - -

No im implying what i wrote, do i have a problem reading it?
    It's not a payment scheme. A 6 month subscription is literally exactly what it's advertised as: A 6 month subscription.

It's not a payment scheme. A 6 month subscription is literally exactly what it's advertised as: A 6 month subscription.

It is objectively better for the buyer if they plan on playing six months of WoW. You’re better off criticizing them for that.
    That consideration of "im gonna play six months of wow" doesnt enter the mind until this product is offered to you, just a heads up

Look im not gonna discuss how payment down the line or a product bought up infront that "saves you money" is anti-consumer and a customer binding scheme, on mmochamp. They are like 100 papers on this and its not even something new. You guys do you its whatever. Im sure im just tripping, ignore me on that

We’re actually due for a new six month mount soon, a zodiac Tiger. We haven’t gotten a new tiger rig since Mists and we got a bull model for 2021, so we may get a new tiger model this year.

We’re actually due for a new six month mount soon, a zodiac Tiger. We haven’t gotten a new tiger rig since Mists and we got a bull model for 2021, so we may get a new tiger model this year.
    Did all the chinese store mounts have new rigs?