7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im starting to think #Teamworldrevamp is never gonna get its day.
    Dont lose faith brother, we will find what we are looking for

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like over the weekend the leak amount has really sped up
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Ye, they are going crazy right now.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Leak season is in full force.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The "No other animations have both an "Enter" and a "Leave" state which might mean they play when a model enters, stays in and leaves a certain area." part on the forntpage is my educated guess.

Super wild speculation based on the first "Proximity" animations was that there might be some sort of rift like the Torghast rift to go through, with the context of the new "time of day" anims, one might speculate they have an animation of Azeroth behind the rift that has a very quick "time of day" animation to show that time goes faster on Azeroth compared to the Shadowlands, but that is extreme speculation that I pulled out of thin air.
    I remember something about seamless rifts in some of the Shadowlands leaks from long ago. We know by now that Riftlands was BS, but would be really cool with rifts that show a "live" preview of the zone they lead to, especially with something like accelerated night/day animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

You have to wrap the Imgur link with Insert Image button in reply.
    I've found the problem...the imgur link must contain .jpeg or .png at the end...which they usually don't do for me. I either have to open the imgur link with a right click or add the suffix manually, but thanks for your help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I've found the problem...the imgur link must contain .jpeg or .png at the end...which they usually don't do for me. I either have to open the imgur link with a right click or add the suffix manually, but thanks for your help.
    Or just pick BBCode from share tab after uploading

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Feels like FOMO to me, everybody has to do their "leak" first or they think they will be ignored. I think 10.0 reveal will be after 9.2 story conclusion, so maybe around march/april?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKharon View Post
    Feels like FOMO to me, everybody has to do their fanfics first or they think they will be ignored. I think 10.0 reveal will be after 9.2 story conclusion, so maybe around march/april?
    Yeah I agree with you.

A couple days after the last 3 bosses release on Heroic seems possible to me, once we get the whole conclusion and cinematics, even tho in the past they did sometimes reveal the expansion before the conclusion of the final major patch I think this one is too close for them to risk spoiling the end.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I wish for them to do is with the increasing amount of expansion in Timewalking just make it not tied to the Weekly Event system like it is currently but instead place all expansions on a separate schedule where they rotate every week or 2 weeks unrelated to the other events.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Since when does creating a horrible game maximize profits?
    If there are enough players that will buy your shit and like it, then it can be best to make the cheapest shit you can.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    I remember something about seamless rifts in some of the Shadowlands leaks from long ago. We know by now that Riftlands was BS, but would be really cool with rifts that show a "live" preview of the zone they lead to, especially with something like accelerated night/day animations.
    Seamless transitions between maps was something they were testing in SL beta, yeah. A lighter version of it without inter-map/inter-instance teleports was used in Torghast but wasn't what they actually tested.

Would it be possible if the “living world” testing has to do with being able to actually fly to the different expansion continents? Besides the dimension ones.

Like flying from EK to Northrend.

Imo most likely date for 9.2 is 22nd February, add 2-3 more weeks... yeah looks like we are exactly 2 months before 10.0 reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imo most likely date for 9.2 is 22nd February, add 2-3 more weeks... yeah looks like we are exactly 2 months before 10.0 reveal.
    April? ish(The 10.0 reveal)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    April? ish(The 10.0 reveal)
    Reveal for sure will bring some people for 9.2, it always work that way. So imo they want release 9.2 ASAP to make reveal still in Q1.

Better question is how they will handle it. They hands are tied for various reasons, but just youtube video sounds really lame. I really hope it will be something similar to Legion reveal panel, even without or with very limited audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Reveal for sure will bring some people for 9.2, it always work that way. So imo they want release 9.2 ASAP to make reveal still in Q1.

Better question is how they will handle it. They hands are tied for various reasons, but just youtube video sounds really lame. I really hope it will be something similar to Legion reveal panel, even without or with very limited audience.
    I don't disagree on the YouTube video setup being a bit lame, 9.2 felt super weak in that regard. However, with their timeline I'm not sure there's a better option. We are unlikely to see a lot of large conventions by they time they would make their next announcement, and not many places want to give a featured spot to Activision-Blizzard at this point. They might do better with more of a livestream setup as they did with 8.3, but that's about the only real alternative to a YouTube announcement I see at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What you want =/= "what players want"
    He is just stating facts.

The game will still be the same shit even after 10.0. Blizzard can't innovate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I don't disagree on the YouTube video setup being a bit lame, 9.2 felt super weak in that regard. However, with their timeline I'm not sure there's a better option. We are unlikely to see a lot of large conventions by they time they would make their next announcement, and not many places want to give a featured spot to Activision-Blizzard at this point. They might do better with more of a livestream setup as they did with 8.3, but that's about the only real alternative to a YouTube announcement I see at this point.
    Livestream is probably best or something like Nintendo Direct or Sony's playstation stream thingie where they announce games. Something like that

No he isn't, hes just bitter and jaded.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by LordKharon View Post
    Shadowlands will be "demoted" to 1-50 alongside all other old expansions and the new expansion will be 50-60 again. On top of that you get a new borrowed power system as usual. They should have good enough scaling tech by now to do this for all expansions going forward. Sure its confusiong for new players but that will not change unless Blizz does a completely new 1-50 leveling experience as a kind of standard leveling arc that does not care about all the stories that happend in all the expansions.
    Your character starting with Shadowlands doesn't make much sense: Remember the questline in Bastion where it reads where you leveled before entering the shadowlands?

They probably realize BFA is not a great way to introduce these characters to people, but starting with Shadowlands is even worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

No he isn't, because he is not a fortuneteller that knows with 100% accuracy what future holds. Y'all so damn bitter over a goddamn video game.

I'm gonna put myself down for second half of February for the 10.0 reveal after 9.2 comes out in the first half.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with