Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah, I imagine a dragon class would 100% have a healer spec. One of the most important Dragon Aspects is the Aspect of Life itself.

I'm curious what it would look like though. Canonically the breath of the red dragons has healing properties, right? Would be kind of funny to scorch all your party members with happy healing fire.
    As long as we unlock Bolvar customization options for getting healed by the fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    As long as we unlock Bolvar customization options for getting healed by the fire
    Could make it a HoT called [Bolvarized] that swaps their model with Bolvar's until their health hits 100%.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could make it a HoT called [Bolvarized] that swaps their model with Bolvar's until their health hits 100%.
    Wrath of the Bolvar
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Wrath of the Bolvar
    Wrath of the Bolvar

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You are literally just copying the shittily shopped 'Living World' leak but just changed Tinkers to 'Dragon Knights'.
    Imagine stealing a fake leak for extremely minor attention on the internet. This has to be done with malicious intent.

I've got to say that the original Living World leak, save for the horrendous logo, was pretty well-composed and I do spy a few original assets on the website itself (though they are still too aesthetically-reminiscent of Shadowlands for my tastes), so I've got to give credit for the effort, even if it's not as high-effort as Empire of Dragons was.

I'd say if I had the artistic talent, the first thing I'd try to do is change around the website formatting more. That would make it more convincing—we've never had two identical hype websites for an expansion.

Wrath of the Bolvar
    Wrath of the Bolvar
    Wrath of the Bolvar

Wrath of the Bolvar
    Wrath of the Bolvar
    Quote Originally Posted by graysontum View Post
    Wrath of the Bolvar
    Wrath of the Bolvar

I'd be down for a region inspired by Japan. As much as I hope for Dragon Isles, I'd get a kick out of a place with Japanese flair too.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    I'd be down for a region inspired by Japan. As much as I hope for Dragon Isles, I'd get a kick out of a place with Japanese flair too.
    Pandaren don't really need any redeeming, just love from the writers, but I would really like to see a more samurai, Sengoku-era inspired Pandaren that was hinted at with their first concepts waaaaaay back in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Pandaren don't really need any redeeming, just love from the writers, but I would really like to see a more samurai, Sengoku-era Pandaren that was hinted at with their first concepts waaaaaay back in the late 90s and early 2000s.
    As long as Blizzard wants to work in China, using their favored animal together with anything Japanese is absolutely a no go. I do think however that if they revisited Pandaria, the Jinyu could easily work with a strong Japan theme; they have a lot of potential and imo were fairly underused compared to the Hozen.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    As long as Blizzard wants to work in China, using their favored animal together with anything Japanese is absolutely a no go. I do think however that if they revisited Pandaria, the Jinyu could easily work with a strong Japan theme; they have a lot of potential and imo were fairly underused compared to the Hozen.
    The Jinyu would work very well with that, really. They have a look, and their lore is a blank slate as it is. Lots of room for adaptation.

I dunno, though. You're right about the China part, but a faerie can wish.

EDIT: WHY ARE MY IMAGES SO SMALLLLLL, did MMO-C image imbed rules change since the last time I was here?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, all it took for Ysera was a stab from a magic stone. And Malygos didn't even need en external influence. Aspects have a terrible track record when it comes to resisting influence and just doing their job in general. And Murozond being a villain is so boring, since it was telegraphed ages ago.
    Wasn't she stabbed by a corrupted Tear of Elune?

1+ Year Old Account
    So I might be completely late to this, but... did anyone here notice that the new Hillsbrad skybox was removed?

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...75687868284931

Looks like a name leak:

This is my own picture saved from the HTML source of wow's official site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Looks like a name leak:

Try to replace "dragonflight" in the URL with a random word and see if it changes the code to match it. Could just be some kind of automated thing (assuming this is even real and I'm not being Late April Fools'd).

Try to replace "dragonflight" in the URL with a random word and see if it changes the code to match it. Could just be some kind of automated thing (assuming this is even real and I'm not being Late April Fools'd).
    Doesn't matter what word you use, Dragonflight always appears in the source code.

What site is that exactly?

I mean... we are pretty sure it is dragons based on totally real leaks. That sounds like a codename to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    What site is that exactly?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/dragonflight

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Looks like a name leak:

Looking at the source right now. Where is this located?