Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That makes even less sense than a one spec class. Why would they put all those resources into something that's done with the expansion? Yeah they make systems and borrowed power and expansion gimmicks but a whole spec? Thats way too many resources for something like that.
    That's my guess, because resource wise it's the most probable, they have a system in place, they're going to re-work it, add a new skin to it, and call it something else, but at it's core it'll be the next evolution of covenants, but like I said expanded on. Maybe you can use it in raids and dungeons this go, and you get a lizard graphic when you use the abilities, or some other cosmetic flash.

10.0 will be Light vs Void and it will be a huge battle on Azeroth.
    Blizz is trying to trick us.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It could be also a way for them to save some development time and put it elsewhere. And Dalaran is long overdue to come back to its original location
    Also grounding Dalaran close to the action lets the rogue and mage order halls be accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or go even further. Start with Gilneas and Silvermoon while having us rebuild Darnassus IN EASTERN KINGDOMS (maybe in the Hinterlands green dragon area?) and Lordaeron during the xpac.
    Wouldn't make sense for the NE to leave Kalimdor, it is their ancestral home.

Or go even further. Start with Gilneas and Silvermoon while having us rebuild Darnassus IN EASTERN KINGDOMS (maybe in the Hinterlands green dragon area?) and Lordaeron during the xpac.
    That would be incredibly dumb if they did that.

Not to mention Night Elves are already camped in Hyjal lorewise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Please no, I want a break from the cosmic world-ending threats and sci-fi garbage of SL.

Also grounding Dalaran close to the action lets the rogue and mage order halls be accessible.
    Bingo! /10char

It's also worth noting that season 4 is messing with scaling raids all being relevant. If they wanted to move to a system where ilvl/gear was the main point of growth ans the expansion itself is a mix of vertical and horizontal progression then both testing the raids that way and then also removing the leveling chore it would make sense.
    Damn, having a way to make every single raid relevant, combined with the Min-Max-obsessed player base would be a disaster.

Nah, the dragon CE mount + the art + the name embedded in the website's code pretty much confirm it. It's real, just like the WoD leak was and the SL leak was with the Bolvar and Bastion art. If I am wrong, quote me back on this, I'll be the first to admit I was dupped and wrong af

Nah, the dragon CE mount + the art + the name embedded in the website's code pretty much confirm it. It's real, just like the WoD leak was and the SL leak was with the Bolvar and Bastion art. If I am wrong, quote me back on this, I'll be the first to admit I was dupped and wrong af
    People did make that link yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might as well give Rogues a better Order Hall. Still sad it wasn't Ravenholdt.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Whoever at Blizzard decided that the sewers made more sense than Ravenholdt made a very poor decision

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Agreed. I didn't hate the sewers but it definitely felt bad we didn't get an overhauled Ravenholdt. Even part of the Deadmines would of made a better rogue Order Hall.

At least you get that teleport item

3+ Year Old Account
    Housing and Bard class + revamp: yasssssss. Team Revamp finally winning the guessing game!
    Yeah, three great stuff. As meh as I am about Dragons and Tinkers, this actually sounds quite compelling, not gonna lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm not even a huge Worgen fan and I would literally live in Gilneas if they ever reworked that city/area. People love the atmosphere of that zone. Just look at any RP guild on Alliance, most of them are based on "retaking Gilneas".
    Same here. I'm not really a big fan of werewolves (although worgen at least have a pretty original lore) but the dark victorian aesthetic is amazing. And don't get me started on the muuuusic.

You'll take my slum bar hiding a group of kingmakers trope from my cold dead hands
    Don't get me wrong, the quests were good, the location though? Meh!

3+ Year Old Account
    It's also worth noting that season 4 is messing with scaling raids all being relevant. If they wanted to move to a system where ilvl/gear was the main point of growth ans the expansion itself is a mix of vertical and horizontal progression then both testing the raids that way and then also removing the leveling chore it would make sense.
    Yep, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well there are songs like: "Fucked with an Anchor" or What the Fuck is Wrong With You" that can be used to hurt people. In fact the latter w as a boss battle theme in DMC.
    Watch Carbot's last Lost Ark video.

10+ Year Old Account
    The description of the Dragonflight's leak is interesting given the recent discoveries that have lined up with it but my main argument against it is how extremely off the mark it was in predicting the dates of the expansion's announcement. I can't think of a reason why an announcement would be planned for February and then delayed by an entire two months.

When you aren't looking at it with confirmation bias, it is still totally possible that the leak just got very lucky with a handful of predictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    What I think the Microclasses might be are an "additional general" spec you can unlock.

So Clothies would get Chronomancers as an additional spec, Leather wearers would get Minstrels etc.etc.

I just don't see a class with one spec happening.
    It most certainly should not be something you have to unlock, it should be unlocked the moment the pre patch hits.

7+ Year Old Account
    Soooo where is this "10.0 is in august 2023" source?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.