Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It's a reskinned female Metamorphosis form. Also used for female Dreadlords and other winged demons.

Whether it's real is another matter. But as was pointed out, this just so happened to be leaked a couple of hours into debating whether a dragonman concept would be coming to WoW.
    He was talking about the armor the human is wearing. the armor looks familiar, but I can't place it.

Snouted races don't look that accurate turned to front.

It's like Smiling Friends when facing forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no its not, that model is old as shit and outdated, also you cant really fight with weapons as that.
    You don't need weapons when you're a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Why are people seething so hard?
    No clue. Honestly the talent tree looks slick and the dragon models look pretty good texture and design wise. I don't really understand the hate. Better than Void Elves, Vulperra and Nightbourne IMO. Nightbourne legit are one of the worst new models in-game IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    that dragon model has to be fake. That does not have the 'Warcraft' feeling at all.... unless they contracted the art for the next expansion I high doubt we would get such a bad model.

I think the wings were a toggle feature and the models were wearing armor they would look 110% better.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yup.

With so many great dragon models, I really hope that Blizzard wouldn't go this route.

Blizzard, this is the dragon form people want;

There's a lot of people that don't want that.
    Seems like druid 2.0 tbh.
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    No... The armor on the human figure.
    Hmm. Good question. Looks like some kind of generic blue armor with a yellow shirt under.
    Not too used to seeing armor on that specific model.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It's a reskinned female Metamorphosis form. Also used for female Dreadlords and other winged demons.

Whether it's real is another matter. But as was pointed out, this just so happened to be leaked a couple of hours into debating whether a dragonman concept would be coming to WoW.
    They're questioning the armor on the female model in the background. It looks to be new armor and not in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    As it happens, I would be doing said conversion for my Patreon backers if it ends up being real. It's what I do (conversions to PF1/PF2/5e) for going on my 4th year now. Feel free to PM if that's something which interests you.
    I guess that involves a lot of coming up with critical successes/failures and migrating between the different class building approaches.

Oh, and figuring out proper action costs.

Yea its photoshopped, look at the "horns" on the human model, looks like its painted on.

Yup.

With so many great dragon models, I really hope that Blizzard wouldn't go this route.

Blizzard, this is the dragon form people want;

I personally don't want to play something that crawls around on 4 legs and swats at things like a kitty cat. I don't think I'm alone.

I would've preferred the true drakonids but Blizzard probably deemed them "too ugly" for players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Cool, but unrealistic for players to play a full-sized, quadrupedal dragon with giant wings. Could you imagine if there were 5 or 6 in a raid? You wouldn't be able to see anything.
    It doesn't need to be full sized. It's never needed to be full size. Just make it slightly smaller than a mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I personally don't want to play something that crawls around on 4 legs and swats at things like a kitty cat. I don't think I'm alone.
    Druids are the most popular class in WoW, so you might be.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    Could be a flashback from when Alextrasza was enslaved by orcs using the Dragon Soul?
    This here. That person looks like it's captured that dragon.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fcwar View Post
    They're questioning the armor on the female model in the background. It looks to be new armor and not in game.
    If they could fake the dragon race I wouldn't be surprised if they could fake armor too. But it does look a bit familiar.
    Chen isn't a Monk

For the sake of argument, assume that talent UI is real.

That means there would be 528 class-specific talents and 1260 spec specific talents, if all the classes/specs had the same amount. You really trust them to balance that? Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think the wings were a toggle feature and the models were wearing armor they would look 110% better.
    Honestly, I think that if they wanted to have players turn into dragons during combat, they should either make it a spell effect, like materializing a dragon head or tail. Or just turn the player into a whelp, or other smaller dragon.

Then outside combat you can have a racial/utility that turns you into a full dragon.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    For the sake of argument, assume that talent UI is real.

That means there would be 528 class-specific talents and 1260 spec specific talents, if all the classes/specs had the same amount. You really trust them to balance that? Lmao.
    If that talent tree is not fake you'll end up unlocking all of it anyway, maybe leaving out one of the last spells on the bottom.

I also imagine 80% of that stuff is 2% or 5% here or there so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Honestly, I think that if they wanted to have players turn into dragons during combat, they should either make it a spell effect, like materializing a dragon head or tail. Or just turn the player into a whelp, or other smaller dragon.

Then outside combat you can have a racial/utility that turns you into a full dragon.
    But then the race would be a reskinned all-races AR with horns. Unless you mean letting this creature turn into a full dragon, which I think may still be possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O
    As a fan of POE i like this talent system leak a lot, pls be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O
    Looks cool.