So many pages have gone by I wonder wha- Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I wouldn't be too overdramatic. It really looks like Scalie stuff to me and I am doubting its reality for a huge number of reasons—the clipping, awkwardly-meshed model, the weird horns, the incongruity between the human model and the dragon model in terms of clothing, the soft face, the weird chest shape, the familiar, Worgen-like feet etc.
    lol I appreciate you just being cool with your advice.
    admittedly I'm getting out the fury now as to rather not let it sit inside until 9am tomorrow.

Again, just praying this isn't real. Like you said earlier to someone quoting me, not mad about the leak as much as I am the leak being very second-hand embarassing.

WoW finally got normalized enough to be okay to admit casually playing, but not when they add shit like this. No fun being a Closeted-WoW-Fan.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post

Do y'all think this this red mist is a racial, or do you think this dragon thing is going to be its own class?
    Not sure. It's very awkward-looking, though, and has no real origin in the Red Dragonflight, which further compounds my suspicions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we know from what zone the mists screenshot is?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I really hope its not legit but if its a redo of the sethrakk rigging with wings and a dragon head i wouldn't be surprised.
    I'm pretty sure even Sethrak used Fem Worgen animations no?

Even still, to my knowledge, Blizzard has yet to use anything but original assets for a standalone race (note, allied races are different.) I don't see why they would change it this time around, it would just lend to the idea of the new race being cheap or discount. Not to mention it takes away from the "new" feeling if you're looking at animations that have existed before.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post

admittedly I'm getting out the fury now as to rather not let it sit inside until 9am tomorrow.

Again, just praying this isn't real. Like you said earlier to someone quoting me, not mad about the leak as much as I am the leak being very second-hand embarassing.

WoW finally got normalized enough to be okay to admit playing, but not when they add shit like this. No fun being a Closeted-WoW-Fan.
    A scalie race is not going to get you made fun of for playing WoW. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Not sure. It's very awkward-looking, though, and has no real origin in the Red Dragonflight, which further compounds my suspicions.
    That's 100% why it could be real. Them adding a unique breath for every color of flight doesn't fit with how Blizzard rolls.

They aren't going to add a fire breath, arcane breath, etc. Just a recolor for each one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post
    Just looks your profile picture and see what we get, its so bad bro
    Hang in there, there’s still hope with the class. I really think we’re going to go the Alexstraza HotS route.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It looks like Azsuna

10+ Year Old Account
    So, how many people at Blizzard are sitting back laughing their asses off right now? Think they'd get a kick out of seeing so many posters having coranaries over something that most likely isn't even real.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It looks a lot like Azsuna to me but I can't confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post

WoW finally got normalized enough to be okay to admit casually playing, but not when they add shit like this. No fun being a Closeted-WoW-Fan.
    Lets pray together

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am honestly pleased with the model. It looks like a real dragon humanoid, instead of something like the Au Ra from FF14. The old drakonid models didn't have wings and some didn't have tails. I can't wait to see what the male looks like now! Totally hyped to play that ruby dragonflight caster spec in the third pic too!

I do find it funny how some people are having a literal meltdown about it though. Did you not expect a dragon to look like a dragon?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I think you meant to respond to me so Im gonna go with that but yeah. People can skip one expansion and come back and enjoy the game, I skipped BFA because I hate faction conflict stories but still came back for SL. If you skip two though then you're more than likely just gonna tap out for good. So they need this to be solid so at minimum people stay invested long enough to get to 11.0.
    Yeah my bad lol I pressed the wrong quote button and then had trouble finding your post. Doesn't help that I am (temporarily) using an ancient computer.

My line of thought on that is 10.0 represents a fresh start for a lot of people. A grounded story back on Azeroth that can then be used for the basis for better stories going forward. At least that's what I hope happens.

Still remember when they did an interview in front of a WoD pannel before it was revealed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Good catch actually. Even the in-game screenshot at the bottom shows them without armor.

Are you telling me they would make a scaly race that can transform into a dragon humanoid but not be able to equip any armor as the actual new race? That's a downgrade from Worgens.
    Could be early work not nearly finished. Could also be a few months old build wise.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    So, how many people at Blizzard are sitting back laughing their asses off right now? Think they'd get a kick out of seeing so many posters having coranaries over something that most likely isn't even real.
    Too many...

If they don't give us at least the Alexstrasza, Ysera and other aspects tier of customization for the actual humanoid form (not just the dragon form) then I'd be very pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain Chungus View Post
    I am honestly pleased with the model. It looks like a real dragon humanoid, instead of something like the Au Ra from FF14. The old drakonid models didn't have wings and some didn't have tails. I can't wait to see what the male looks like now! Totally hyped to play that ruby dragonflight caster spec in the third pic too!

I do find it funny how some people are having a literal meltdown about it though. Did you not expect a dragon to look like a dragon?
    Honestly I agree. I prefer this dragon race to some of the other stuff suggested or seen on the web. I won’t touch one with a ten ft pole, but I can see the scalies go apeshit for it.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Too many...
    Of course you'd know how many people are laughing at Blizzard.