10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Theres still hope though. The Male Model could be bulkier and similiar to Worgen, chest wise atleast.

That could be the slight saving grac- who am I shitting, this Expansion is doomed.
    Yall need to get some perspective. Just because you don't like a new race doesn't mean the expansion is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I'm like 99.9% sure that I've seen it in game before. Either way though like you said it doesn't rule it out as fake cause it can just be new armor.
    It resembles some starting gear. Like early WoD leveling gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If anything I hope those talent trees are real. I don't care if they are cookie cutter for the 1% that raids Mythic. I don't care about that. I just want it to feel like an RPG.
    Absolutely.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Out of curiosity is the armor to the right new or recycled?

It kinda looks like a generic WoD set, but the legs look like they’re from a legion plate set. It’s unique enough. Could be real, but fakes can have a lot of effort sometimes.
    "Lol" said the scorpion, "lmao"

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I think it's going to be a male and woman form but they can pick what the disguise race gender is. Perfect way to be inclusive while mirroring chromie: sex is real, but magic lets them change gender.
    This would be wicked cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It really doesn't. He looks like a retarded fish.
    Yeah that one looks terrible. I think the leaked one could be salvaged. Needs to be a little shorter and the wings either need to go away, or get much smaller.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Longboys with the Auction House mount with Potion of Giant Strength activated.

It would be the second Cataclysm.
    To update you, waiting for answers atm but Im off to sleep
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Ion if you're reading this why the fuck did you lock our second leggo behind ZM reputation? very stupid, feel i can't grow and do what i want #9.1.5 pull the ripcord again baby why limit FUN GEARING DECISIONS behind stuff that makes me unsub like fire somebody idc do it
    Last edited by Axaron; 2022-04-18 at 11:59 PM.
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Regarding Deventh's mention of the Covenant Allied Race/Race Change I think it's interesting to see new achievements added to the 9.2.5 PTR for Renown, Covenants and Sanctum related achievements and mentions many things being held back from the PTR.

https://imgur.com/90m3tYw - Deventh post (from 10.0 Leak Speculation Chart)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, Allied Races were popular in BFA and there's been many calls for Allied Races of Covenant Races, mainly Venthyr/Kyrian and with the boundaries between factions less of a focus going forwards I don't see why it's impossible.

We'll see soon enough I guess, but I feel Deventh/Scaleface know more than we do.
    I am skeptical. Every convent into a race would be nuts. Look how nightborne in-game model wasn't made into an allied race. The same would need to be done to 4 other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    The chest piece looks a lot like ravencrest's armor with the sleeves cut off, with one of the wotlk shirts underneath.
    Bottom looks like the night fae cosmetic set.

This is 100% from a private server.
    I hate this kinda post. It looks like other armour in the game so it's fake?

There's a giant difference between "looks a lot like" and "is". If it is that armour, sure, call fake. But if it kinda makes you think of the armour, how does that make it fake? It's still entirely new artwork.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    It resembles some starting gear. Like early WoD leveling gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnaroo View Post
    It kinda looks like a generic WoD set, but the legs look like they’re from a legion plate set. It’s unique enough. Could be real, but fakes can have a lot of effort sometimes.
    The chest piece looks like it's ravencrest's armor with the sleeves cut off, with one of the wotlk shirts underneath.
    Bottom is the night fae cosmetic set pants. No doubt about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    Ion if you're reading this why the fuck did you lock our second leggo behind ZM reputation? very stupid, feel i can't grow and do what i want #9.1.5 pull the ripcord again baby
    and yet you'll gladly kill people's hype and excitement for a cheap thrill. Absolute dread over your 'leaks', maybe you've earned the struggle.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

If the mortal-form can be any race with dragon-accessories, and there's a toggle to stay in that form at all times, then I don't care what the drakonid form looks like because I'll never use it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems Season 4 isn't scrapped ...

There’s a difference between saying something is real and providing evidence.
    That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if you believe this is real then the sources that provided this evidence also stated Evokers are real. You can't decouple the two. It's either all fake or all real at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Seems Season 4 isn't scrapped ...
    All part of an elaborate plan of course

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maplesyrupgl View Post
    I hate this kinda post. It looks like other armour in the game so it's fake?

There's a giant difference between "looks a lot like" and "is". If it is that armour, sure, call fake. But if it kinda makes you think of the armour, how does that make it fake? It's still entirely new artwork.
    The 'human' is wearing a mix of the legion timewalking ravencrest set and night fae cosmetic set from 9.1.
    The dragon thing has the base of the wings clipping through the chest (unless they decided to add 3d nips to a race) and shares the skeleton with the incubus demon.
    Not to mention why wouldn't they give the dragon form any armor, but have it gameplay ready as we've seen in the second screenshot.

It's fake. Plus it's conveniently all fuzzy to see the details of the human form's armor set.

Quote me for future reference when tomorrow comes around. It's 100% fake.
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by D4nnYb0Y View Post
    That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if you believe this is real then the sources that provided this evidence also stated Evokers are real. You can't decouple the two. It's either all fake or all real at this point.
    Gonna go with all fake and we're just heading back to the Maw for Shadowlands 2: Electric Boogaloo
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    Ion if you're reading this why the fuck did you lock our second leggo behind ZM reputation? very stupid, feel i can't grow and do what i want #9.1.5 pull the ripcord again baby why limit FUN GEARING DECISIONS behind stuff that makes me unsub like fire somebody idc do it
    You do it once and get it unlocked account wide. How can you bot be revered by this point anyways?

Your other alts can also ofc just get the 265 belt fron the quest chain

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys we all know that dragon race is fake because Blizz never starts with the female and only ever has the male to show off this early.

I'm only half kidding.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.