Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Maybe going a little bit against the grain here, but if these leaks are true, I'm happy we're getting a more monstrous race instead of a facsimile of a human person.
    Getting more diverse fantasies in the game is something I look forward to.
    Why do a few people want monstrosity looking races.... They're so unappealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I’m just going to wait until Blizzard makes everything official.
    That's always been the smartest way to go about it. We'll know in just over 6 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Unappealing to you*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    They definitely have other forms. Can you imagine horned humans walking around Orgrimmar? Surely Blizzard is not this dumb. They need a win, not another fail. Making the new race DoA is not a win.
    No, blizzard is that dumb, see demon hunters, they would 100% do that just to milky the elf fans

Look how many people are drooling over the "horned elf" wanting to disable the dragon form

I am just waiting for someone leaking the full on presentation slides (or screens)

7+ Year Old Account
    not everyone want to be elves in a fantasy RPG, there is more than jsut external appearance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    That's always been the smartest way to go about it. We'll know in just over 6 hours!
    Yeah, some of this is just not adding up. Instead of giving myself a headache, I’m just going to wait before getting excited/disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm confused by what you mean by this. The only point I'm making is that Alexstrasza has a full dragon form. Why would she feel the need to transform into this drakonid-looking thing all of a sudden?
    Yep, my thoughts as well. And this is why I’m not believing this stuff until Blizzard shows it to me themselves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    No, blizzard is that dumb, see demon hunters, they would 100% do that just to milky the elf fans

Look how many people are drooling over the "horned elf" wanting to disable the dragon form
    Yeeeeah you may have a point. I still hope we have orcs or trolls as possible base forms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Imba, there is no new race, is just a class that work like demon hunter, turn into a demon/dragonoid form

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...21758835478529

New Sylvanas and Tyrande animations.

Formerly known as Arafal

Any tldr for the past 6 hours pretty pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Unappealing to you*
    Not just me but a whole bunch of players, the minority are the ones who want ugly races and then end up not playing them because they prefer their more asphetically appealing races, it's been tried and tested many times look at open world PvP or hardcore PvP...

You think you do...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    I am just waiting for someone leaking the full on presentation slides (or screens)
    What I want is a map. Or the new UI.

Maybe going a little bit against the grain here, but if these leaks are true, I'm happy we're getting a more monstrous race instead of a facsimile of a human person.
    I mean so far from leaked images it doens't really look monstrous or fierce, more like human wearing a pajama transmog from blizzard shop.

It's for new 9.2.5 quests where you find Sylvanas after she finished collecting souls in the maw and comes back as main character for 10.0

Not just me but a whole bunch of players, the minority are the ones who want ugly races and then end up not playing them because they prefer their more asphetically appealing races, it's been tried and tested many times look at open world PvP or hardcore PvP...

You think you do...
    Are you seriously implying no one plays orcs, draenei, trolls, worgen, etc? lmao

7+ Year Old Account

You think you do...
    a bunch of other elf players, they can keep playing elves, and we play other things.

If you look at the numbers, fair amount of players play ugly races like forsaken, orcs and trolls, so, yeah, wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imba, there is no new race, is just a class that work like demon hunter, turn into a demon/dragonoid form
    I can believe those mechanics, but I doubt Blizzard would use a dragon form that looks so close to metamorphosis.

Considering we have not seen the full spectrum of customizations for both genders I reserve judgement, jokes aside once they dress up they're not so bad looking, what really bothers me other than the presumed inability to equip armor, are the wings, personally i would have gone with elemental dragonflight-colored wings (wrathion trinket had a similar effect iirc)

Edit - meaning they summoned the wings only to fly/glide like demon hunters

not everyone want to be elves in a fantasy RPG, there is more than jsut external appearance
    You're all having a go at me now but we shall see, these monstrous races will not be as popular as you perceive.