7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If I were Blizzard I would make Eye of Azshara a legit expansion. Nobody would believe the leaks.
    They should honestly start naming their projects internally based on various leaks from previous seasons xD
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

If I were Blizzard I would make Eye of Azshara a legit expansion. Nobody would believe the leaks.
    When it was first used (pre-legion); I'm 100% sure the dev team used that as inspiration for the name of the Legion dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I dunno why people are so obsessed with the skeleton. Pretty sure most of the races are operating on a modified iterations of the same one to facilitate shared class animations anyway.
    It's also much more efficient and smart way to develop. Like, upstanding Orcs are 1:1 Male Draenei animations, but it's very clear that's where they started with and worked on from there. Considering the entire creation of the .skele system in end of Legion/BfA was to help with this kind of stuff, I am not surprised to see it actually being used in future expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Imo a new class is most likely to have one of the following: Cloth Melee/Tank, Plate Ranged, or Mail Tank.
    My money is on mail armor. Either an Alexstraza-based Dragonsworn class with Tank/RDPS/Heal, or Tinker class with the same spec configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Maybe we shouldn't. Let's rename them.
    I'm a Poison Sneakstabber.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    They are probably like: "We are never making Dreadlords playable, so why not make use of that skeleton for the new dragon race?"
    But IMO it is okay even if it is a rig of an already playable race. And dont dreadlords in 9.1 and onwards now use the meta DH rig?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    we are in the final 30 pages
    Before the announcement? Bro, right before and during, this thread moves at lightning speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno why people are so obsessed with the skeleton. Pretty sure most of the races are operating on a modified iterations of the same one to facilitate shared class animations anyway.
    Every playable race we've received as a baseline expansion feature (i.e. Blood Elves, Draenei, Goblins, Worgen, and Pandaren) have had completely unique skeletons that weren't used by anything else in the game when they were added.

If this was an Allied Race, sure, go ahead. But since this is supposedly being marketed as a big expansion feature, the least they could do is give them a completely unique skeleton and set of animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Imagine seeing dozens of skinny, humanoid dragons walking around in Stormwind. What a freaking immersion breaker.

I'm glad those fake screenshots show only fan-made models, not Blizzard's work.
    Better than a single gnome.

5+ Year Old Account
    Imagine seeing dozens of skinny, humanoid dragons walking around in Stormwind. What a freaking immersion breaker.

Huffing that copium like there's no tomorrow.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Looks legit to me
    Legitimately fake.

Better than a single gnome.
    Blasphemy! Chromie is a treasure.

well lets look here
    shes free
    she no longer has a master
    shes the strongest mage on the planet
    it took a group of heroes empowered by a titan to beat her
    she managed to steal the tidestone from the tomb of sargeras so she could have stolen more
    she has friends on the surface

What will you say if they are proven to be real in 4 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Flotib View Post
    100% it's a modded model with the dreadlord / demon form skeleton on a private server where you can build your own background. Still pretty impressive tho
    My dude you are going to fall from so high tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But IMO it is okay even if it is a rig of an already playable race. And dont dreadlords in 9.1 and onwards now use the meta DH rig?
    Yeah, I think they do. But it will look pretty weird for races to have the same stance and animations that is why they more than likely made completely new skeletons for races before until we got the allied races which were just flavored Night Elves, Draenei, Orcs, Goblins etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    What will you say if they are proven to be real in 4 hours?
    Nothing, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    well lets look here
    shes free
    she no longer has a master
    shes the strongest mage on the planet
    it took a group of heroes empowered by a titan to beat her
    she managed to steal the tidestone from the tomb of sargeras so she could have stolen more
    she has friends on the surface
    There is already a dungeon with that name, don't forget.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Before the announcement? Bro, right before and during, this thread moves at lightning speed.
    i just wanna see this hit 2500 before the announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    And people were saying Dark Ranger is just a Hunter when we get mage 2.0 as a new class when there's already a bunch of spellcasters and only 1 archer archetype.
    Yeah exactly. Anyone arguing otherwise is just full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Every playable race we've received as a baseline expansion feature (i.e. Blood Elves, Draenei, Goblins, Worgen, and Pandaren) have had completely unique skeletons that weren't used by anything else in the game when they were added.

If this was an Allied Race, sure, go ahead. But since this is supposedly being marketed as a big expansion feature, the least they could do is give them a completely unique skeleton and set of animations.
    As if allied races weren't pitched as a big expansion feature? That point is just moot.