Quote Originally Posted by TriHardBanEvader View Post
    Lmao, I remember people saying the same about Pandaren
    I swear I’ll bring this race into exctinction

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    i mean Ahgsfds "confirmed" that picture from allods online is a zone from dragon isles and then fast deleted it.

Axaron might be legit, but if they're some buddies for real, then someone got exposed.
    The dragon shape/race is the same that Axaron posted so 99.9% fake (if it's fake to begin with). Axaron goes down with them because it doesn't make sense.

How is Corin fake? They posted another angle of the dragon we have never seen before, and didn’t post anything else AFAIK

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Ahgsfds has been posting stuff the past week or so along with Scaleface about Evokers and Dracthyr, but has changed his name since then. He had a different name earlier this week.

All 3 have been backing each other up on various points.

Personally I'm in the camp that there is a discord community dedicated to creating fakes like this to fool the community.

Either way, we'll find out in a few hours.
    For all we know its a small group of devs themselves having fun with the community.

To be honest I think all of the stuff we've seen is fake.

The literally only one thing we got as info is the Dragonflight stuff that we got indirectly from Blizzard.

Rest is just build around that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    If any of the race leaks end up being true, what do you bet they show up first thing on the PTR as a pre-order reward the second PTR goes live, since it's been down for so long, and it was down because they were worried resourceful people could find data shreds.
    If I remember MoP and Legion correctly, I think you would get access to the new race and class in 10.0 before anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    They barely were able to spell or write sentences in English. I'm not being a jerk, just genuinely wondering, do we have non-US based developers for WoW?
    Not sure about right now, but there were non-US teams for a while. There was an office in France, for instance.

Honestly this is one of the most hyped expansion reveals for me after reading this thread all day today lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I’m going to laugh hard if this is fake... is the humans face the “crying cat” meme?
    LMAO it's the crying cat

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If anything, I'd have to commend the one who made the cinematic screen. Sure it was low quality, but it must have taken a while to create.
    Do you happen to have the screen cap? I must've missed it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotib View Post
    Here is an upscale version of the Drac'thyr screenshot

I hope it is fake because it looks terrible af.
    I mean, imagine how ugly helms will look at them? Also wings will clip with cloaks and 3d back peaces.

How is Corin fake? They posted another angle of the dragon we have never seen before, and didn’t post anything else AFAIK
    he posted a picture from allods online.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Corin posted a screenshot of a zone, and the night elf guy confirmed it as a zone.

But it's a screenshot from Allods.

He did post this:

It's from a completely different MMORPG called Allods.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    For all we know its a small group of devs themselves having fun with the community.
    That'd be the lesser evil. But knowing the Internet, it's probably random people who may or may not hate WoW and its community.

That Allods Online thing... is it good? Because I see two good reasons to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    WoW's Alexstrasza is perfect. HotS is chubbeh.
    Me and Lil' Blayze will have to disagree with you on that one.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If I remember MoP and Legion correctly, I think you would get access to the new race and class in 10.0 before anyone else.
    I still think the preorder will involve Tirisfal, maybe to unlock something in 9.2.5 instead of waiting a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Shadowlands you got early access to alt race DKs

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I think I am confusing the two, who was the one who posted it, and who confirmed it was real?
    I didn't see the "confirmation" post, but Colin posted a second picture that was immediately outed as being from another game (Allods) my guess, supposedly asgsfds said something confirming it, and then deleted that post quickly.

You know what I need from Dragonflight? Kalecgos half-elf form that is hotter than Wrathion